Nation: Argentinian
Hight: 175 cm
weight: 75 kg
Club: Atletico Madrid
Contract Expires: June 2014.
Release clause: €45 mil

Transfer preview: Sergio Aguero 44b84b8160cac01dddae493baf02ba10

Statistics:
At Independiente he scored scored 23 goals and made 4 assits in 56 games.
At Atletico he scored 102 goals and made 37 assists in 231 games.
For Argentina NT he scored 11 goals.
This season he scored 20 liga goals and made 2 assists in 29 games, in CdR 4 games, 3 goals 1 assist, in Europe 5 games, 4 goals, 3 assists.

Features:
Based on playing stlye Kun is the closest player to Messi, and he can still improve. Aguero has great ball control, great dribling and he is able to change direction of movement very quick, leaving his marker eating grass (even Puyol). He is very good goalscorer and great with offball play. He made his name in La Liga, so there is no big worry for adaptation. One big plus is that his feet are almost equal, so he can play anywhere in front line. What is better than bringing gifted, young, versatile and creative striker to our team?

Conclusion:
Kun Aguer is the proven in La Liga, he is playing with Messi and Masche in NT, speaks Spanish so there would be minimal problems with fitting into the team. Barcelona needs a player like Aguero if we wanna continue with same playing style. Bringing him in Barca means less playing time for Pedro and Villa, but it means better bench and we need that, we still can not relay on Bojan and Jeffren in stronger matches as super subs. There is Afellay, but Pedro, Villa or Aguero comming from the bench is Ultra Mega Giga Super Sub.

Money:
We are not going to pay his release clause (€45) - Sandro Rossel - but I think that we could spend €35M if Atletico accept that, which is hard to belive. So other option is include some other players in transfer. Maxwell, Milito, Henrique, Keirrison, Caceres... Maybe pay €30M and add some players from the list.
Video:
Aguero vs Barca (Milito breaking his own legs and eating grass, Puyol going nowhere)

2006 vs Real MADrid Butchers

Like Messi

Top 50 goals [NEW]
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Sergio Aguero Empty Re: Transfer preview: Sergio Aguero

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:24 pm

I WANT KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEP SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /RANT
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:29 pm

i don't know why we are not interested even ATM offered kun to us...facepalm Twisted Evil

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Sigh, el Kun is the best signing we could get. I dream of Messi-Kun-Villa bearing down on the scared RM defense. It will be beautiful Cool
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by maradona_DIOS Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:00 pm

I agree El Kun would definitely be the best signing, I hope we at least make an offer for him.
maradona_DIOS
maradona_DIOS
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:50 pm

he will be ours! jog on it Twisted Evil
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:54 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:he will be ours! jog on it Twisted Evil

Transfer preview: Sergio Aguero GERVINHO_TROLLFACE_reasonably_small

Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Let him to come to us ( Juventus) .Barca can take Rossi or Sanchez Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:36 am

juvefanmkd wrote:Let him to come to us ( Juventus) .Barca can take Rossi or Sanchez Smile
Juve section >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Laughing

Aguero would be a great signing, hes right there for the taking. Barca need to act on it!

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:59 am

I don't see Barca taking him, or Madrid for that matter. If Barca gets Sanchez I suppose Inter could go after Aguero, but I also find that hard to believe. Juve have the money and also want him, but are considering other options such as Sanchez as well (when did he become such a prized commodity?). So I suppose the only place left is the EPL. But where there?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:48 am

alfredandrew wrote:So I suppose the only place left is the EPL. But where there?

C'mon Juventus, 45 million euros will be money WELL spent.

EPL?

Man Utd? Berbatov is staying, and you also have Hernandez and Rooney.
Arsenal? Bah (no offence but he'd smash the record signing by about 30 million)
Chelsea? Can't have both him and Neymar. Also favoured for Lukaku and they took Lucas Pizaon from us didn't they?
Liverpool? Again, they just spent so much money on Carroll and Suarez.
Tottenham? Juventus is a much better option.

PLEASE AGUERO, JUVENTUS NEED YOU!
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:08 am

macphisto what was your name in goal.com forums if i may ask?
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 am

If he is being offered to us then we should consider but at the right price and only if a CB too is coming.
If its between Kun and a world class CB I would pick CB.
Ofcourse both tgether would be a bonus but I dont think we have the funds.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:11 pm

there is no chance of buying kun.

its a possibility that pep does not want players too similar to messi.it may look gold to us on paper but you never know how he would perform at the flanks beside messi and villa.

other letdowns are the huge price and a possile blow to pedro's future.
with aguero in it is 100% sure that he would start majority of the matches.where as rossi and sanchez would have to fight and rotate with pedro for the place.

my view on this is that show pedro some respect,trust him.dont buy a player with freaky potential such as sergio and demoralise him after 2 yrs of wonderful service.rossi/sanchez would be good competition .it would be competitive thus helpful rather than harmful for his growth.
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 pm

sagnik92 wrote:there is no chance of buying kun.

its a possibility that pep does not want players too similar to messi.it may look gold to us on paper but you never know how he would perform at the flanks beside messi and villa.

other letdowns are the huge price and a possile blow to pedro's future.
with aguero in it is 100% sure that he would start majority of the matches.where as rossi and sanchez would have to fight and rotate with pedro for the place.

my view on this is that show pedro some respect,trust him.dont buy a player with freaky potential such as sergio and demoralise him after 2 yrs of wonderful service.rossi/sanchez would be good competition .it would be competitive thus helpful rather than harmful for his growth.

I agree but that's the thing, what we need is a player that is good enough to replace Pedro or Villa incase of injury or slump in form as well as that player being able to actually compete for a spot and earn their spot in the starting line up that way there is more motivation to play well and be consistent. We saw that this year even though Afellay was playing better than Pedro at a certain point that Pep didn't start him over Pedro which is a problem.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:14 am

alfredandrew wrote:I don't see Barca taking him, or Madrid for that matter. If Barca gets Sanchez I suppose Inter could go after Aguero, but I also find that hard to believe. Juve have the money and also want him, but are considering other options such as Sanchez as well (when did he become such a prized commodity?). So I suppose the only place left is the EPL. But where there?

I am surprised to hear that alfred. Why do you think there are not too many takers for him? Is a very high price the only reason?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:51 am

jdeepak14 wrote:
alfredandrew wrote:I don't see Barca taking him, or Madrid for that matter. If Barca gets Sanchez I suppose Inter could go after Aguero, but I also find that hard to believe. Juve have the money and also want him, but are considering other options such as Sanchez as well (when did he become such a prized commodity?). So I suppose the only place left is the EPL. But where there?

I am surprised to hear that alfred. Why do you think there are not too many takers for him? Is a very high price the only reason?

the iconsistency and failure to take your team to the required level.nobody expects aguero to make atleti la liga champions but what people expect is helping your team to reach europa/ucl spots every year.you see sanchez and rossi doing that with or without help.

atletico played CL won europa league but who was the main star?forlan.aguero was a great support.this year with the decline of forlan you expect aguero to carry the team on his shoulders which he fails to do.he produces magical stuff but fails to do so consistently enough in the la liga /europe.why would someone give 45 mil for an upredictable player like him.barca should because they need someone magical besides messi,real can but atleti wont let him go.

in epl and in teams like city/chelsea he needs to fill the gap of tevez /play alongside an equally unpredictable & inconsistent player like torres.the 45 million risk would be too much for those clubs .
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Unfair.

Atletico suck because of their defence and midfield, Aguero has no blame in their poor play.

He routinely pulls off miracles only for his own centerbacks to trip over the ball, fall down and let in goals at the other end.

I think Aguero is given the tag of inconsistent so unfairly. If you routinely what the matches, he might not score but his overall performance is superb.

His goalscoring might be inconsistent, but he play is not.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:39 pm

jdeepak14 wrote:

Absolutely. 45M euros is a lot of money, especially when there are other footballers of his position in the market (Sanchez). But I suspect the real problem are his wages, right now he's the 5th best payed player in the world at Atletico.

Last edited by alfredandrew on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:27 am

[quote="sagnik92"]
the iconsistency and failure to take your team to the required level.nobody expects aguero to make atleti la liga champions but what people expect is helping your team to reach europa/ucl spots every year.you see sanchez and rossi doing that with or without help.

atletico played CL won europa league but who was the main star?forlan.aguero was a great support.this year with the decline of forlan you expect aguero to carry the team on his shoulders which he fails to do.he produces magical stuff but fails to do so consistently enough in the la liga /europe.why would someone give 45 mil for an upredictable player like him.barca should because they need someone magical besides messi,real can but atleti wont let him go.

in epl and in teams like city/chelsea he needs to fill the gap of tevez /play alongside an equally unpredictable & inconsistent player like torres.the 45 million risk would be too much for those clubs . [/quote]

sagnik, you make some very good points.
The one criticism of Aguero that has always been there is that he is not consistent. Also I feel he is not that strong mentally in spite of being very talented. With due respect I don't think he can do what Tevez has done at Manchester City. He needs to go to a strong team. That's why in almost all possible ways he would have been the right fit at Barcelona. We already have players with great mental strength like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, D.Alves and Puyol to name a few. With us he would just need to add an extra dimension and get to learn a lot from so many stalwarts of the game. It would have been good for us and great for him.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:57 am

I still dream that we will sign Kun one day Very Happy Maybe when Villa will decline and we will need replacement for him we will sign Kun. It's no surprise for me that he is doing so well for City. I'm very happy that he went to City and not to Real Madrid. He should be starter for Argentina, I don't get why Sabella starts Di Maria over Kun. WTF? As for now Kun has 8 goals and 1 assist in 6 matches for City. What's your prediction for his goal tally at the end of the season in all competitions?
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:41 pm

I believe I predicted over the summer 36 or 37 goals for Kun to score by the end of the season in all competitions but it could break 40 barring injury. He's on fire atm.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Aguero > Sanchez
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:34 pm

ChollaVille wrote:Aguero > Sanchez
Aguero > Villa too

Tbh, the season we bought Villa I had hoped we would buy Aguero instead, I'm not complaining because Villa's been great for us mostly but I think it would have been a better deal. Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:00 pm

So You are saying that Augero is best striker on the World (after Messi) Smile
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)