Babun
Bellabong
rwo power
The Messiah
S
43 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Borussia Dortmund vs FC Bayern Munich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund vs FC Bayern Munich.

Post by VivaStPauli Thu 12 Apr - 11:48:37

Idrisozet wrote:Bayern must look to sign Lewandoski who is a much more better player than Thomas Muller.

:vagi:

This is why nobody likes Bayern. First of all, Müller is still better, knee-jerkery aside, but my more important point:

Bayern has been doing this for ages: if another Bundesliga team seriously challenged them, they bought their best players, even if they just benched them. It's disgusting. Good thing Dortmund will never sell.

And if Bayern were to steal players from Dortmund, they should get Bender :coffee:

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund vs FC Bayern Munich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund vs FC Bayern Munich.

Post by VivaStPauli Thu 12 Apr - 11:49:09

rwo power wrote:I just felt sorry for Neuer. Had such a great match, but then was beaten by Lewandowski (albeit it was a really cheeky and thus cool goal ^^) who never should have been onside there.

I found the bananas thrown at him hilarious, by the way. Manu obviously was really amused (and maybe even flattered?) as well:

If I was a German GK I would be endlessly flattered if I was showered by Bananas, and Neuer himself seemed quite pleased.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu 12 Apr - 11:50:10

jibers wrote:Idrisozet: We are better than Madrid..........................................:vagi:

They still might be. You obviously haven't seen the match. Dortmund pressing is insane.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu 12 Apr - 12:20:53

I saw most of the match and I have to say Bayern were quite disappointing to me. Where Bayern fail many times is tactically as they were awful in that respect yesterday as my disappointment with Osram has been steadily growing despite my fanship of him. Dortmund played a sound match yet, Bayern just let themselves be bossed as the lack of plan B or tactical variance is quite obvious, which is why I rate Madrid higher than them.

Kroos, Badstuber, Mueller, Robben and Gomez all were very disappointing while Alaba, Lahm, Boateng, Gustavo, and Ribery impressed.

Too me, Grosskreutz had the be the man of the match as he dominated the midfield with his Gattuso-esque performance.

Dortmund has had the title race in their hands for a long time imo.

Last edited by Arquitecto on Thu 12 Apr - 12:26:21; edited 2 times in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 12 Apr - 12:25:57

ROFL

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 12 Apr - 12:47:19

Idrisozet wrote:I am *bleep* pissed of at Muller and Robben, Muller must not start against Madrid..l..wtf

Idrisozet wrote:I must agree Muller is on a deline

Da fuq, Idrisozet answering himself..... ROFLCOPTER
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu 12 Apr - 15:35:41

Multiple Personality? :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 12 Apr - 15:38:56

Idri you legend(s) lmao
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu 12 Apr - 15:42:36

I believe his second post was in reference to Forza's thread.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 12 Apr - 15:53:18

nah, found them both in this thread, like 1/2 post after eachother
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu 12 Apr - 15:55:57

Yes Hala, i saw that. He must have been agreeing with Forza in this thread. I know, i know, but it is Idri we are talking about here.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu 12 Apr - 17:12:42

Dortmund. banana
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu 12 Apr - 17:49:13

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 12 Apr - 19:44:32

First time I watch a Dortmund game from start to finish, and very impressiev, they setup verywell in the middle, but also defended the wings very well, and counter fast with nice teamwork and build up play. Bayern though had Robben and Muller flop big time, obviously Dortmunds setup made it hard but Muller especailly was non existent, no movement, nothing. Gathered hes not in good form.... but Kroos and Schwine couldnt do anything either. Alaba did very well, although Ribery also flopped...looks bleak as hard as Bayern tried.

Although Dortmund werent great exactly in attacking, the goal proved vital....

Dortmund to win 2 titles in a row, omg, what an achievement if that happens....Bayern to not win it in 2 seasons, must be very unhappy....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu 12 Apr - 21:10:08

VivaStPauli wrote:Multiple Personality? :vagi:

*bleep* you are taking this too seriously.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri 13 Apr - 0:46:34

By the way, looks like Robben took this to heart for the penalty:

rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 13 Apr - 1:18:08

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri 13 Apr - 2:30:55

Everyone who followed Hoeneß the last years knows , that this is the worest thing which could happen, not winning the championship two times in a row.

I can guarantee now that in the summer there will be big transfers, i guess he will spend >100Mil. € , because now he sees that there is a big rival growing.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Fri 13 Apr - 3:22:58

Shame on robben missing the last sitter, hopefully it will not ruin his confidence on this coming up week
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5