Babun
Bellabong
rwo power
The Messiah
S
43 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Borussia Dortmund vs FC Bayern Munich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund vs FC Bayern Munich.

Post by rwo power Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:29 pm

I'll only watch half of Juve then. 45 minute to admire Gigi... But SuperManu takes precedence Very Happy
(Good that Basel won't play tomorrow Razz)

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund vs FC Bayern Munich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund vs FC Bayern Munich.

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:08 pm

we start at 9?? i thought it was the same as Tuesday where all start at 8... i was :vagi:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Most beautiful sight in world football:

Borussia Dortmund vs FC Bayern Munich. - Page 2 245742566_5bc62bcb66

Go Dortmund!!!
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Serge Gnabry wrote:Most beautiful sight in world football:

Go Dortmund!!!

I am worried about that, I wonder how are players can handle those fans
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Is Gotze back from injury?
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Surag wrote:Also i dont think Dortmund as a team are mentally stronger than Bayern tbh.

But i hope they rape Bayern on Wednesday though.

They weren't mentally strong enough to go into Allianz and beat Bayern in the reverse fixture either....

lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:06 pm

my comment was posted in reference to the age of both squads which was being discussed in this thread..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:47 pm

ZsG7 wrote:Is Gotze back from injury?

yes, Bender too
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:57 am

Götze playing or not will not make a difference, he won't be even close to his best after the long break.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:45 am

It'll be interesting to see the best CB in the Bundesliga vs the best striker in the league as I'm sure Hummels will be well prepared for this match up.

Gotze has proven that he can perform in long injury lay-offs as wasn't he out for 1 and a half month last season? He then continued to perform right from the get-go.

Given both teams' tremendous form, it'll be the best match of the day after the Madrid derby for me. Sadly, Dortmund's sub-par fullbacks will be a problem considering the threat of Robbery.

Juve-Lazio can GTFO considering Juve will destroy them.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:38 am

Quite torn over who to watch, though I think I'll devote most of my time to this match, unless I hear great things about the Juventus clash in chat. The power of Kloppo's hoodie will see Dortmund through. :coffee: In all seriousness though I find this to be the most difficult of all the great fixtures tonight to predict. I'm almost certain that Madrid and Juventus will achieve success, however even if I am leaning towards Dortmund the dangers to their throne are obvious and potent.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:19 am

watching this unless lazio somehow start trolling juventus bigtime
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:49 am

Bayern to win, but Großkreutz will get frustrated and injure Ribéry, Robben will trip over a blade of grass and shatter his pelvis, and Schweinsteiger will have a mid-air collision with Subotic in which both of them will shatter their cheek bones - GET INNNN.

I really hope Dortmund win and Bayern get zero injuries. Dortmund for the domestic double, Bayern for the UCL, that's my preference.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 pm

I really hope Bayern wins but BVB has to suck the last bit of energy from them. A team which comes last in the easiest CL group doesn't deserve to win a title in a top 4 league.

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:I really hope Bayern wins but BVB has to such the last bit of energy from them. A team which comes last in the easiest CL group doesn't deserve to win a title in a top 4 league.

:vagi:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:I really hope Bayern wins but BVB has to such the last bit of energy from them. A team which comes last in the easiest CL group doesn't deserve to win a title in a top 4 league.

this.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Surag wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:I really hope Bayern wins but BVB has to suck the last bit of energy from them. A team which comes last in the easiest CL group doesn't deserve to win a title in a top 4 league.

:vagi:
I'm dead serious eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:40 pm

What time is this match?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:26 pm

7 o'clock GMT

why do you even want to watch it anyways?? isnt Bundesliga shit???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:03 pm

LOL if you compare goal.com previews of the Dortmund-Bayern match in English and German:

English: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/04/11/3021266/hummels-vs-gomez-mario-gotzes-absence-the-factors-that-will
German: http://www.goal.com/de/news/3642/editorial/2012/04/11/3027238/bundesliga-spitzenkampf-borussia-dortmund-gegen-den-fc

Somehow the focus is slightly different, and the English version had to somehow mention CRonaldo even though he has nothing to do with the match XD Oh and no wonder no one rates Badstuber - for the international preview he was simply omitted *shakes head*
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Who the f*ck reads goal.com news anyway? Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Who the f*ck reads goal.com news anyway? Very Happy
Hey, I love my daily comedy Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Whitney is good guys :coffee:

Typical Germans Razz
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Serge Gnabry wrote:Most beautiful sight in world football:

Go Dortmund!!!

Wow Shocked Thumbs up

Although Im going for Bayern Razz Whats Dortmund and Bayern's stadiums capacities?

Immortal Babun wrote:I really hope Bayern wins but BVB has to suck the last bit of energy from them. A team which comes last in the easiest CL group doesn't deserve to win a title in a top 4 league.

Agreed.

I dont think Ive ever been this excited about a Bundesliga match! Finally get to sit down and watch the 2 best team in the league in the biggest game of the season! I think Bayern will win it Very Happy Bayern are on the up, got the momentum, and will up their game in preparation for Real. GO BAYERN~!!! If Dortmund win it will be terrible, unthinkable...

Babun, who is that babe on ur sig?????? sexy as ^%$*! 🐰
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Nice, this is on at 7 o'clock. Looks like we can enjoy this match and the Madrid derby afterwards. bounce
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:50 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Whats Dortmund and Bayern's stadiums capacities?

The Allianz Arena (Bayern) has a capacity of 69,901 spectators, 66,000 for internationals, because UEFA doesn't allow proper stands.

The Signal Iduna Park (Dortmund) has a capacity of 80,702 spectators, but only 65,614 under UEFA specifications, because, again, lots of proper stands. And UEFA frowns on affordable tickets for the working class.

Both venues basically sell out every single home match. Both clubs have attendency rates of well above 95% for the past couple of seasons.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next