Swanhends
justdoit_
Le Samourai
McLewis
Arquitecto
34 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Michael Bradley Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Michael Bradley Appreciation Thread

Post by Motogp69 Thu May 10, 2012 9:07 am

Yeah, I think that's all that's left is to start scoring goals again like he did in Germany...but it's not like Chievo is known for scoring goals. When they do, Donkeys will fly.

Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Michael Bradley Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Michael Bradley Appreciation Thread

Post by LeBéninois Thu May 10, 2012 6:03 pm

He has became my fav american player . when i saww him in 2009 i though he wasn't that bad . i started following him but he wasn't really playing wherever he went.
Then he went to Chievo , i was :facepalm: , i though he was unfortunately going back to USA after failing in Europe

Then this thread cheers
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri May 11, 2012 8:27 am

Yeah, I think he's about to have a coming out party over this Summer, and it'll only cement his impending move to Roma.

It could also be that I have tickets to most of the games and he better do well since I bought the tickets.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 11, 2012 8:44 am

Whenever I watch him play, he reminds of Wilshere :bow:

Complete boss defensively and offensively.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri May 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Yeah, my only question is that he's been coming more and more down the center-right of the field, which is usually Donovan's place to set up shop. It's not like Bradley can't move to the middle, but I really like the way Bradley dictates the game when he's in Donovan's position. Although I'd like him to be more of a scoring threat.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri May 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Motogp69 wrote:Yeah, my only question is that he's been coming more and more down the center-right of the field, which is usually Donovan's place to set up shop. It's not like Bradley can't move to the middle, but I really like the way Bradley dictates the game when he's in Donovan's position. Although I'd like him to be more of a scoring threat.

Donovan's probably not going to be an automatic start for too much longer. I love him and what he's done for the USMNT, but soon he's gonna have to become more of a squad player and off-the-field leader rather than on the field star.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon May 14, 2012 7:23 am

Oh no, could this week get any worse...there are few squads I truly dislike as a Bayern and Milan fan, but 2 of them are Liverpool and Inter.

Well, it's looking like Liverpool is making a hard push to get Dempsey over Arsenal

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1181271-liverpool-transfer-news-dempsey-bent-krasic-and-more-stars-linked-to-reds

And my nightmare of Bradley ending up at Inter over Roma might come true:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/soccer/story/2012-05-11/michael-bradley-pursued-by-inter-milan-as-roma
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 14, 2012 7:34 am

America!
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat May 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Right,sign him up Walter :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sat May 26, 2012 7:07 pm

The Michael Bradley Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Di-QLL5
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat May 26, 2012 7:08 pm

justdoit_ wrote:The Michael Bradley Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Di-QLL5

GOAT
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat May 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Love Klinsmann's reaction. He loved that goal as much as everyone did.

Bradley is looking more and more like he'll peak as a complete midfielder. There's basically nothing he can't do in the middle of the park.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat May 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Love Klinsmann's reaction. He loved that goal as much as everyone did.

Bradley is looking more and more like he'll peak as a complete midfielder. There's basically nothing he can't do in the middle of the park.

The American De Rossi essentially. Grande il Generale!!
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat May 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Reminds me of a Gerrard goal in the CL (against OM, I think).

EDIT: Just looked up the Gerrard goal... not so much.

5-1 HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu May 31, 2012 6:42 am

Man, I think he cemented his class last night. While the rest of the US National Team was running around with their heads cut off in the first half, he was just the rock that held everything together once again. If it wasn't for the play of Bradley, Gomez, and Johnson it would of been much worse going into the second half.

Once they let him move up the pitch in place of Edu in the second half, the flood gates opened up and Brazil were on their heels the rest of the match. I hope Roma scoops him up real quick, because I'm worried that after that match a lot of teams will be calling for his services.

On a side note, I loved watching Jermaine Jones pancake Neymar. Apparently he's not a fan of "pretty" footballers.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 31, 2012 9:33 am

Yeah i noticed him last night, always pulling great long balls to stretch Brazil back. He is a quality midfielder, altho a little sluggish on the ball no?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 31, 2012 9:37 am

SIGN HIM UP

Was extremely impressed with him against Brazil oozed class.

I seem to remember Villa having a deal all but sealed for him a while back and they pulled the plug at the last moment.... what mugs Laughing

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:41 am

McLewis wrote:Love Klinsmann's reaction. He loved that goal as much as everyone did.

The American De Rossi essentially. Grande il Generale!!

haha yeah i agree, yesterday i was simply astonished how amazing he played, not that it was first time but yeah it was awesome.

the defense splitting passes, marshalling midfield and even went on to hit post.

i thought americans didnt play bad either they were great, they hit post few times, forced goalkeeper some great saves. they could have scored fair few.

the talent and calibre of bradley deserves to be tested in big club. he always plays very simple but very effective football.

haha i like that tag u gave him mclewis.... the american de rossi... he is...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu May 31, 2012 9:47 am

This guy has officially become as good as Dempsey IMO. An American with actual Talent and Tactical command. Can Defend as well as Attack.

He's frakking awesome.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu May 31, 2012 9:51 am

fantastic player.oscar and bradley were running the show in midfield.

dempsey has a through ball that can break any defense
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu May 31, 2012 10:10 am

Ganso wrote:fantastic player.oscar and bradley were running the show in midfield.

dempsey has a through ball that can break any defense
Oscar is actually a good player as well. Brazil can use 2 AM's if they like.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu May 31, 2012 10:11 am

I heard that invidually he had a superb game against Brazil..If true then :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu May 31, 2012 10:18 am

Bradley was easily our best player last night. Never lost his head, kept his passing simple and worked his socks off, albeit in vain, to contain Brazil's midfield. When he got a chance to step forward into the attack, he instantly created our only goal. It's a testament to what he means to this team that he can do that even when the rest of the team was quite poor.

Prior to the game, there were reports out that he's considering a move to Palermo, with Roma and Napoli still in the frame as well, though we haven't made an approach for him.

He's got the versatility and mentality to thrive anywhere he wants to play his football as we've seen with his stints in Holland, Germany and now Italy. He's destined to become the finest midfielder the US has ever produced.

Last edited by McLewis on Thu May 31, 2012 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu May 31, 2012 10:20 am

McLewis wrote:Bradley was easily our best player last night. Never lost his head, kept his passing simple and worked his socks off, albeit in vain, to contain Brazil's midfield.

Prior to the game, there were reports out that he's considering a move to Palermo, with Roma and Napoli still in the frame as well, though we haven't made an approach for him.

He's got the versatility and mentality to thrive anywhere he wants to play his football as we've seen with his stints in Holland, Germany and now Italy. He's destined to be come the finest midfielder the US has ever produced.

Howard level? hmm
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu May 31, 2012 10:21 am

Lord Hispano wrote:
McLewis wrote:Bradley was easily our best player last night. Never lost his head, kept his passing simple and worked his socks off, albeit in vain, to contain Brazil's midfield.

He's got the versatility and mentality to thrive anywhere he wants to play his football as we've seen with his stints in Holland, Germany and now Italy. He's destined to be come the finest midfielder the US has ever produced.

Howard level? hmm

Howard level indeed Very Happy
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu May 31, 2012 11:24 am

Gomez was great too
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next