Swanhends
justdoit_
Le Samourai
McLewis
Arquitecto
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Michael Bradley Appreciation Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Michael Bradley Appreciation Thread

Post by ARIARAIDEN Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:10 pm

He looks exactly like Stephen Amell the guy who plays Green Arrow!

ARIARAIDEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Michael Bradley Appreciation Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Michael Bradley Appreciation Thread

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:38 pm

The Michael Bradley Appreciation Thread - Page 4 Papaji_ProudSmile72
"Glad to see good lad Michael get the recognition he deserves."

Been an absolute revelation this season. Been to every bit of our expectations if not better. Il Generale would be in the Serie A team of the season if not for the countless other Serie A midfielders who equally impressed.

I'll say it again. Best American player in the world as of now and reached levels where even Donovan didn't.

Last edited by RedOranje on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed)
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:10 am

General Bradley :bow: 'Murica :bow:
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:59 am

Back starting for Roma and proceeds to complete 97% and 98% of his passes. Both wins for Roma by the way.

He is the future, winter is coming...

The Michael Bradley Appreciation Thread - Page 4 MichaelBradley-DSGP
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:29 am

He really is talented.. he improves shockingly fast..

There is a HUGE difference when i saw him in the WC and now. Like literally two different players.. unbelievable..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:28 pm

His evolution as a player does not surprise me the least bit. During the 3 years of study in US (NYC) for me I noticed that Americans (the active ones) have a certain winning mentality which is infectious and transcends to one another. I noticed it is near bred into their mentality in consistently improving their lifestyle and focus on their craft even if they keep getting beat down again and again. It transcended onto me as I learned much from my brief stay there and will treasure the experiences I had with Americans and what I learned.

Bradley is no different as he was in fear of going to football oblivion without being remembered but his move to Chievo did him wonders in augmenting his game through the Italian way and within Roma he has exceeded expectations, going as far to learn the Laziale dialect. He hasn't been at the level in the first half of the season yet this comes down to fatigue. What is undoubted is his ability on the ball and mentality under pressure.

Il Generale Proud
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:54 pm

He's come in for criticism within the last few games along with the rest of our midfield, but that's really down to AA's lack of organization tactically there. Bradley has had an awesome season thus far and has really done far more than anyone expected of him. As far as ball recovery goes, he's one of the best in the league and even when his passing or his movement isn't there, that remains something that he's an absolute rock on.

He's only going to get better and better. It's inevitable that he will be the USA's next captain.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4