DO you think Chelsea will ever win the Champions League?

+34
Albiceleste
Wilson37
LeSwagg James
spanky
Guiltybystander
RealGunner
BarrileteCosmico
Gil
Grande_Milano
awalezelin
Lord Awesome
DeviAngel
Yuri Yukuv
Lex
The Franchise
izzy
gk77
Bear
TheBlueArmy
Jack Daniels
Sushi Master
Nishankly
Kick
gkamtu
the xcx
RED
El Chelsea Fuerte
EarlyPrototype
Blue
KMD
Seppuku
iNFINITY9910
Abramovich
The BoyWonder
38 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DO you think Chelsea will ever win the Champions League? - Page 3 Empty Re: DO you think Chelsea will ever win the Champions League?

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:I think its every club's goal to stop them from doing it. Dont let money stolen from people to win it.

Chelsea represents the ultimate evil in fooball. I'd say there are on the same level as FIFA.

1) They spend money on players like crazy, break careers and violate transfer rules,

2) The owner is crook, yet British authorities let him operate. Double standards again. Same ol' Britain. Jump at FIFA for corruption, yet hiding criminals like Beresovskyy and let the likes of Abramovich use money-laundering in the 'pure from corruption' Saint Britannia.

You do not become a great club over night. Sheiks and Abramovich are trying to change nature's rules. Every big club was BIG before winning the greatest trophy of them all.

You forgot this.

DO you think Chelsea will ever win the Champions League? - Page 3 Trollface

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

DO you think Chelsea will ever win the Champions League? - Page 3 Empty Re: DO you think Chelsea will ever win the Champions League?

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Anything wrong with what I said? You know it unless you are some biased post 2003 Chelsea bandwagoner.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:23 pm

They're not evil.

And I wouldn't talk about corruption, if I were you.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:I think its every club's goal to stop them from doing it. Dont let money stolen from people to win it.

Chelsea represents the ultimate evil in fooball. I'd say there are on the same level as FIFA.

1) They spend money on players like crazy, break careers and violate transfer rules,

2) The owner is crook, yet British authorities let him operate. Double standards again. Same ol' Britain. Jump at FIFA for corruption, yet hiding criminals like Beresovskyy and let the likes of Abramovich use money-laundering in the 'pure from corruption' Saint Britannia.

You do not become a great club over night. Sheiks and Abramovich are trying to change nature's rules. Every big club was BIG before winning the greatest trophy of them all.
Ur just jelly, get over it.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:28 pm

I think this thread has done it's purpose.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:30 pm

WHAT

THE

FRAK

WAS

THAT?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Emotional Outburst?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 pm

I cant belive he actually managed to write that BS.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 pm

It kills me to hear Milan fans talk about corruption. LOOOOL.

Seriously, where do you find the moral justification to support a club owned by Berlusconi?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:They're not evil.

Lets put it like this. Berlusconi never had amount of money Abram has. Silvio's fortune is what 9 billions at max? Abramovich has 13, and at some point of time 19 (before crisis). He made 13 over night. In one single day, 13 billions disappeared from funds and projects and were transfered to him. It were people's taxes. Literally he stole money from my pocket. Berlusconi is no saint, his business isnt clean for sure, but I doubt he ever steals the tax revenue, and of that amount.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:

Berlusconi is no saint, his business isnt clean for sure.

And he used that money in AC Milan. Well thanks for admitting it.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Well I wouldn't call them evil, just greedy.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:47 pm

All I gotta say is lol!
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:22 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:

Berlusconi is no saint, his business isnt clean for sure.

And he used that money in AC Milan. Well thanks for admitting it.

How many people became billionaires 100 per cent cleanly? How many? Bill Gates? Who else? Dont be naive. Berlusconi used unfair deals and bribes through making his empire. Abramovich stole tax money overnight with his buddy Beresovskyy. Both of them are respected in Britain. After all that we are talking about corrupt FIFA?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Actually not even Bill Gates is 100 percent clean. Microsoft is pretty much synonymous with anti-trust and unlawful monopolization.

Last edited by Seppuku on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:30 pm

grande, roman is a crook and a corrupt man indeed, but england authorities cant do anything about that. I mean he is just owning a football club and living in england via work permit/citizinship. If Russia posts a case against him to the EU, then england can take action but atm, hes just a guy owning a football club.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Corrupt or not, he is the best owner of a football club. Would you disagree with that as well?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:44 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Corrupt or not, he is the best owner of a football club. Would you disagree with that as well?

How long you been watching football mate? Bunga Bunga is by far the best owner a club has ever had.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 pm

At least Roman isn't a ruthless tyrant...Which can't be said about some of Barcelona's business "partners":

DO you think Chelsea will ever win the Champions League? - Page 3 Joan_laporta_barcelona_uzbekistan

“We classify Uzbekistan as among the most repressive governments of the world. Almost at the same level as Burma or North Korea. It is a hell for human rights” (Human Rights Watch)

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:Corrupt or not, he is the best owner of a football club. Would you disagree with that as well?

How long you been watching football mate? Bunga Bunga is by far the best owner a club has ever had.

Well I'll be honest I dunno much about other clubs. Very Happy So I dont know if u r real or being sarcastic Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:

:lol!: Very Happy

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:24 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:

ok come on spare me! Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 pm

RealGunner wrote:grande, roman is a crook and a corrupt man indeed, but england authorities cant do anything about that. I mean he is just owning a football club and living in england via work permit/citizinship. If Russia posts a case against him to the EU, then england can take action but atm, hes just a guy owning a football club.

If authorities REALLY wanted, they would ve not let him make business in England, and sell a club in return for dirty money. Thats called moral/friendship help. We are allies, at least on paper.

But, it seems money is still the most important. The funniest thing is that actually Putin plans to land in Britain after his political career ends. He would try to evade prison in there. How ironic is that? Britain every day talks about how evil is he, yet he is gonna be accepted there and continue living happily
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Actually he is one of the worst. If not for his money, he would ve been out in a year.

1) Sacks good managers after wins, doesnt let them settle, ruins team potential? Check.
2) Wastes money, makes huge debts, than pays for them, because club itself cant? Check.
3) Bad, overpriced, unneeded transfers? Check.

He is poor mans Moratti. At least the latter knows a bit about football, still fails considerably though
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:

ok come on spare me! Very Happy

ok ok

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunga_bunga

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:

Actually he is one of the worst. If not for his money, he would ve been out in a year.

1) Sacks good managers after wins, doesnt let them settle, ruins team potential? Check.
2) Wastes money, makes huge debts, than pays for them, because club itself cant? Check.
3) Bad, overpriced, unneeded transfers? Check.

He is poor mans Moratti. At least the latter knows a bit about football, still fails considerably though

I agree with this - he might be better than those ignorant Americans and mentally challenged Qatari oil sheiks who own clubs, but most clubs have better owners than der Roman, who indeed is a crook and made his billions in post-soviet anarchy Russia through maffia connections and exploiting and killing people.

Not that mister Bunga Bunga is any less of a felon, tbf.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next