Blue Barrett
Zealous
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
huntsman
10 posters

Go down

Di Maria; a source of destabilization to Madrid   Empty Di Maria; a source of destabilization to Madrid

Post by huntsman Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:55 pm

He runs like a headless chicken His routines are normally read by decent defenders and his crosses are normally at chest level and easily blocked. For every three points earned because of his presence at least four are lost because of the same presence.

He might be work horse and that's how he should be utilized, at the second half of the game if and only if Madrid are winning. I rate Ozil above him and i prefer Ozil to team up with Kaka rather than Di Maria whom i consider an irritant to the madrid campaign. He just makes the game more tense with his sole presence on the field. All he knows is to run in straight lines with his head below shoulder level.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Di Maria; a source of destabilization to Madrid   Empty Re: Di Maria; a source of destabilization to Madrid

Post by Doc Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Can't see the post but I'm guessing Kaka was mentioned somewhere...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Di Maria; a source of destabilization to Madrid   Empty Re: Di Maria; a source of destabilization to Madrid

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:57 pm

Do your posts have any point or are they just the ramblings of an unstable incoherent mind?

BTW Madrid section?

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:58 pm

I dont post in Madrid section unless i have something nice to say and i dont.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Doc wrote:Can't see the post but I'm guessing Kaka was mentioned somewhere...

Yes but suprisingly he was only mentioned once Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Doc wrote:Can't see the post but I'm guessing Kaka was mentioned somewhere...

Course, he's the key to winning.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:02 pm

But Di Maria is the favorite player of your favorite coach and was signed because he fits in the counter tactics of your favorite coach who by the way likes to bench your favorite player.. amirite?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Di Maria the source of Kaka's bench role.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:20 pm

On Saturday, we know whether we'll lose the league or not, If mourinho doesnt win us the decima, i want him out.

He tinkers alot with the formation of Madrid even when it's working.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:21 pm

huntsman wrote:He runs like a headless chicken His routines are normally read by decent defenders and his crosses are normally at chest level and easily blocked. For every three points earned because of his presence at least four are lost because of the same presence.

He might be work horse and that's how he should be utilized, at the second half of the game if and only if Madrid are winning. I rate Ozil above him and i prefer Ozil to team up with Kaka rather than Di Maria whom i consider an irritant to the madrid campaign. He just makes the game more tense with his sole presence on the field. All he knows is to run in straight lines with his head below shoulder level.
Di Maria; a source of destabilization to Madrid   Etu0jp
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Zealous wrote:Di Maria the source of Kaka's bench role.
Di Maria; a source of destabilization to Madrid   Light-bulb-idea-thumb10088600
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Di Maria needs to play RW.

He also needs to be less haphazard.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderio Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:28 am

I kindah agree with huntsman though. I mean di maria is good and i do like he helps out defending, but sometimes i'm kind of afraid of haing him on the field. He's like a wild card that you're ot sure how he'll end up playing. He is good though, he does have his moments but sometimes he makes me feel insecure
Scuderio
Scuderio
Prospect
Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/MikelPellicer

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:36 am

Di Maria can clutch at times.
But he's dribbling in important games is what kills us.
If he were to be more concerned with keeping the ball instead of trying to get past 3-4 players.

It happens every game against Barca. He loses the ball then proceeds to run full speed and slide tackle. I don't know about you guys. I don't consider that good work rate.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:51 am

got to agree with colo, he just kills our attacks over and over again, sometimes he gets lucky and gets an assist or a goal, we cant afford to have that kind of player against barca or other top teams cuz we dont have as much as possesion as we do against weak teams.

Right now we need to play Ozil___Kaka___Ronaldo against both barca/bayern. he can come when their defenders are tired.

Next season we need to find the replacement for him.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down