Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
sportsczy
Harmonica
BarrileteCosmico
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Di Maria: Real Madrid treated unfairly by referees Empty Di Maria: Real Madrid treated unfairly by referees

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Angel Di Maria believes that Real Madrid are being treated unfairly by referees this season and has questioned the integrity of match officials in La Liga.

The Santiago Bernabeu side have already received three red cards in as many games in 2013, and Di Maria believes that the officials use different standards when the Blancos are involved.

"The media knows more than anyone else that referees make mistakes and make confusing decisions," Di Maria said at a press conference.

"I have seen some dismissals that would not have been red cards for our rivals, yet they were red cards for us. These things happen, but sometimes I get the impression that these errors do not happen by mistake."

The Argentina international then went on to say that La Liga is no longer a top priority for Madrid as they focus on the Copa del Rey and Champions League instead.

"Last year the league was our main focus, but we have now set our sights on the Copa and Champions League. We want to win both trophies."

Di Maria has been struggling to find his best form this season, but he has insisted that he will continue to do his utmost in order to help the team.

"It's hard to be consistent when you don't play all the time. I am working on it, though, and will do my utmost to reach last season's level again," he added.

"I am feeling very well and I am on my way to becoming 100 per cent again. I am not always playing, but that's the coach's decision."

Di Maria has netted twice in 18 Liga appearances so far this term.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Di Maria: Real Madrid treated unfairly by referees Empty Re: Di Maria: Real Madrid treated unfairly by referees

Post by Harmonica Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Have to agree, Pepe didn't even get yellow for the stomp. hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Di Maria: Real Madrid treated unfairly by referees Empty Re: Di Maria: Real Madrid treated unfairly by referees

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:39 pm

I think all underdogs get the benefit of more lenient refereeing. Only exceptions i've seen are Man U and Barca recently. Otherwise, you should expect it and adjust accordingly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Nah refs in La Liga are just bad.... i have seen many decisions go against Barca this season....

The difference? Barca go and score 4 or 5 anyway lol while Madrid have struggled to create changes in comparison.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:45 pm

True that mole, but we also have a very bad reputation in the league as it stands. It doesnt help, people are people, when you are liked, more things go your way, simple as that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:True that mole, but we also have a very bad reputation in the league as it stands. It doesnt help, people are people, when you are liked, more things go your way, simple as that.

yeah... Mou, Ramos, Pepe and CR7 on the team isn't very conducive to being liked by the referees.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Agreed Nick, but whose fault is that Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Referees are out to get Real Madrid, surely.

Spoiler:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:True that mole, but we also have a very bad reputation in the league as it stands. It doesnt help, people are people, when you are liked, more things go your way, simple as that.

yeah... Mou, Ramos, Pepe and CR7 on the team isn't very conducive to being liked by the referees.
that must explain why it takes xabi ~15 yellow worthy offenses a game to finally get booked, since he's more likable and all hmm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Alonso is a momument in spain. Ramos as well, when he gets his sentences reduced later. Pepe, CR, Mou? lol. And it's not much better when a world renown diver and cheater like di maria comes out crying about how the refs are out to get them. Behave yourself like a true, humble champion, and see just how many calls go your way. be a d*ck and see how they will make it miserable for you.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:47 pm

I though La Liga refs were just plain bad?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:54 pm

This underdog stuff is played out man, you have already exhausted this avenue.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Some of the offsides calls and cards by La Liga refs :facepalm:
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Its the offside ones that get me Laughing it makes me think the linesman are blind sometimes.

So obvious but yet they still f*ck it up :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Aside from the Kaka red card, I can't think of any red cards than were unfair.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:02 pm

I mean last year Barca were questioning the refs... so it's a never ending circle.

I honestly thinks even with the refs calls we are just playing like shit point blank.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:51 pm

the referees are crap thats the only explanation for it. I mean some of the offside calls are just blatantly hilarious borderline mentally sick.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 pm

La Liga refs take their Siestas during the match What a Face

Last edited by Lord Spencer on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting spelling mistake)
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Mourinho is going back to the basics: start a war with the outside forces rather than the inner ones. Ally all madridistas against a common enemy, rather than divide. It's a golden rule that he somehow forgot for the past year.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Di Maria trying to distract people from the fact La Liga refs suck by implying that they're solely calling bad decisions against Real Madrid only

Dat chivalry :bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:45 pm

We had a lot of calls go against our way this season as weel. Linesmans ruining goals for Alexis, and Pedro (at least 3 of them in recent games). But, last year was terrible in the sense that a lot of penalty calls were not made for us, and that was happening in crucial games where we dropped points.

I just think the refs are shit in Spain, thats all. I am not sure if Di Maria is right about the red cards (considering the way RM play probably he is wrong), but the ref calls go both ways, i just guess this season is RM turn to get the worst end.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:57 pm

just another politically driven press conference to divert the attention from the fact that we are shite. move on
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Aside from the Kaka red card, I can't think of any red cards than were unfair.

I thought that the Kaka red card was fair. I mean first one he elbowed, or atleast almost, a defender when he tried to win an header and that tend to be yellow card. And for his 2nd Kaka was just being a moron. I mean Xavi got a yellow for doing just that in the WC final, a game where the ref had allowed de jong to karate kick Alonso on the chest, so what would a trigger happy Spanish referee do?..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:31 pm

"I liked the team's attitude, I can't criticise it", Mourinho said at the end of the game against Osasuna. He preferred to bite his tongue in public. However, it was a different story in private where, after another slip-up in the league, he unleashed his fury on one player: Di María.

The Argentine suffered the consequences of his team's draw. In the dressing room after the game, Mourinho turned to him and reproached him for his poor performance. "You aren't playing at all. You played better when you were earning less money. Since you've signed a new deal, you've hardly played", he shouted at the Argentine.

This is the latest episode in the well-publicised breakdown in their relationship. It is common knowledge that the manager hasn't been at all pleased with Di María's performances for quite a while. Since the end of last year, the winger has lost his place in the starting XI. He has gone from being one of Mou's untouchables to being a regular fixture on the substitutes' bench.

The few times that he has started, he's been substituted. That's what also happened in Pamplona, where the manager brought him on at the beginning of the second half. The Argentine has only started three (without playing the full 90 minutes) of Real Madrid's last eight games, six in the league and two in the cup.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:just another politically driven press conference to divert the attention from the fact that we are shite. move on
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next