OFFICIAL - Juventus sign : Marco Motta, Simone Pepe, Alessandro Matri , Fabio Quagliarella

+11
Red Alert
Art Morte
ErPupone
elm_baraja_shaman
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Madrid One
Onyx
:{Mr.Mustachio!
nj
OLpower
DeviAngel
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OFFICIAL - Juventus sign : Marco Motta, Simone Pepe, Alessandro Matri , Fabio Quagliarella  - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Juventus sign : Marco Motta, Simone Pepe, Alessandro Matri , Fabio Quagliarella

Post by Red Alert Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:18 am

Lyon is worse than Juventus doing transfers...

nj wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:

Because we offer what Aquilani is worth lol? Rather than your incompetent management paying a horribly over inflated price in the first place, right?

Suspect

last year you agreed with lfc to pay 16mil€ if you wanted to make the deal permanent, the deadline day being last 15th May.......

anyway, i just discussed about all that earlier in the Juve section, i wont begin here again

Nj mate, they still got the better of us. Poulsen our way, with AA going to them. Neutral

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL - Juventus sign : Marco Motta, Simone Pepe, Alessandro Matri , Fabio Quagliarella  - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Juventus sign : Marco Motta, Simone Pepe, Alessandro Matri , Fabio Quagliarella

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 am

ynwa wrote:Lyon is worse than Juventus doing transfers...

nj wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:

Because we offer what Aquilani is worth lol? Rather than your incompetent management paying a horribly over inflated price in the first place, right?

Suspect

last year you agreed with lfc to pay 16mil€ if you wanted to make the deal permanent, the deadline day being last 15th May.......

anyway, i just discussed about all that earlier in the Juve section, i wont begin here again

Nj mate, they still got the better of us. Poulsen our way, with AA going to them. Neutral

Sissoko we overpaid for, but he's a good player.

Anyway, Marco Motta? Oh no. Evil or Very Mad This is bad news, 4 year contract- they say we'll trade him away immediately but 4 year contract says otherwise.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 am

Why the frak pay 7mill for Pepe.....I thought he was dead wood in the squad....same with Motta.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:15 am

To sit on the bench and crack jokes at training Smile
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:43 am

I will never ever ever ever ever forgive Simone Pepe for missing that sitter against Slovakia in the World Cup last year. Pirlo came on and completely galvanised the Azzurri, we were on for one of the most historic comebacks ever. If only Pepe had of used his other foot to tap in instead of blast with the other, Italy would have pulled it back to 2-2 and the Slovaks would have been reeling. My beloved Azzurri could have gone through to the round of 16 Sad

Furthermore, and besides that fact, Simone Pepe has lots of work rate, but it will never make up for his rubbish technique. How on earth did he become a professional footballer?
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 am

Giovanni10 wrote:I will never ever ever ever ever forgive Simone Pepe for missing that sitter against Slovakia in the World Cup last year. Pirlo came on and completely galvanised the Azzurri, we were on for one of the most historic comebacks ever. If only Pepe had of used his other foot to tap in instead of blast with the other, Italy would have pulled it back to 2-2 and the Slovaks would have been reeling. My beloved Azzurri could have gone through to the round of 16 Sad

Furthermore, and besides that fact, Simone Pepe has lots of work rate, but it will never make up for his rubbish technique. How on earth did he become a professional footballer?

Well to be fair, he shouldn't have been called up in the first place.

And you're a bit harsh on the "professional footballer" comment, I mean, he isn't that bad and he's been quite good in a league devoid of width.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:57 am

Yeah ok, the professional footballer comment did lean towards troll, but honestly his technique and decision making is terrible.

I belong to the camp that believes you need a certain amount of talent to play for one of the biggest clubs in Europe and the Italian NT. Hard work is necessary, but sometimes its not enough. The fact that Pepe on most occasions uses rampant energy when on the ball is actually a disguise so that opposition players do not see right through his lack of skill.

I can see you would want to defend your team's players and I am ragging on him a bit. Truth is though, Juve was my grandfather's team and I have a soft spot for the Old Lady and I would like to see them back at the top, fighting for Scudetti like they used to. Great team. Great Pedigree.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by teague Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Come on Juve! You keep spending but I'd like to see better results!

I have a soft spot for Juve.
teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:51 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:The irony in all this being Lyon are well known for being very difficult to deal with and for screwing every last penny out of teams...

Is that a joke? We always buy players for their value and more often than not above their value.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:23 pm

OLpower wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:The irony in all this being Lyon are well known for being very difficult to deal with and for screwing every last penny out of teams...

Is that a joke? We always buy players for their value and more often than not above their value.

When selling you are hardly fair, certainly not the victim that you try to make out! :coffee:

It's us that gets screwed left right and centre. Diego for €30M, Amauri €20M +players...Melo for €25M...€12M for Martinez. Infact at the root of this discussion is a article which speaks of four players, who while payed in three instalments, are all over priced!

€14M for Bastos is indeed a little low. But he is getting on and returning from a injury that is quite serious. Still what I would say is that is not the official price, speculation only, so before you shoot of about our club wait and see what we deliver too you. Maybe we bribed your leadership off with Ferrari's? I don't know, let's wait and see Cool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2