OFFICIAL - Juventus sign : Marco Motta, Simone Pepe, Alessandro Matri , Fabio Quagliarella

+11
Red Alert
Art Morte
ErPupone
elm_baraja_shaman
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Madrid One
Onyx
:{Mr.Mustachio!
nj
OLpower
DeviAngel
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL - Juventus sign : Marco Motta, Simone Pepe, Alessandro Matri , Fabio Quagliarella  Empty OFFICIAL - Juventus sign : Marco Motta, Simone Pepe, Alessandro Matri , Fabio Quagliarella

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:51 pm

uventus Football Club S.p.A. announces the exercise of the rights of option for the definitive acquisitions of the following players:

Alessandro Matri from Cagliari Calcio S.p.A. for € 15.5 million, payable in three years. The player has signed a 4-year contract;
Fabio Quagliarella from S.S.C. Napoli S.p.A. for € 10.5 million, payable in three years. The player has signed a 3-year contract;
Simone Pepe from Udinese Calcio S.p.A. for € 7.5 million, payable in three years. The player has signed a 4-year contract;
Marco Motta from Udinese Calcio S.p.A. for € 3.75 million, payable in three years. The player has signed a 4-year contract.

These acquisitions will generate economic and financial effects starting from 1st July 2011.
====

nice Smile) so far : Matri , Quagli , Motta ( he will be sold to Malaga or swapped) , Pepe,Quagliarella, Pirlo , Pazienza, Zigler , in few days Lichsteiner and Bastos nicee Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL - Juventus sign : Marco Motta, Simone Pepe, Alessandro Matri , Fabio Quagliarella  Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Juventus sign : Marco Motta, Simone Pepe, Alessandro Matri , Fabio Quagliarella

Post by OLpower Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Stop it now.

When are you paying the 15 millions for Bastos? And not a payment in 14 times.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL - Juventus sign : Marco Motta, Simone Pepe, Alessandro Matri , Fabio Quagliarella  Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Juventus sign : Marco Motta, Simone Pepe, Alessandro Matri , Fabio Quagliarella

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:00 pm

OLpower wrote:Stop it now.

lol Actually it will be 13 million for Bastos ...or Sissoko+6 mil ....it will be known after Thursday ...even better if in more installments .... Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:04 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

lol Actually it will be 13 million for Bastos ...or Sissoko+6 mil ....it will be known after Thursday ...even better if in more installments .... Smile

Then I hope inter come and get him. Juventus is definitely a greedy team trying to screw the others in transferts.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 pm

OLpower wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Then I hope inter come and get him. Juventus is definitely a greedy team trying to screw the others in transferts.

Juve greedy why greedy ? Because we offer what we think is the best ?? you think sissoko will suck in ur team ?? he would be beast in ur midfield .....

Was juve greedy when they took GRosso off ur hand and tiago ? no it was Lyon who where greedy sorry thats the truth ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
OLpower wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Juve greedy why greedy ? Because we offer what we think is the best ?? you think sissoko will suck in ur team ?? he would be beast in ur midfield .....

Was juve greedy when they took GRosso off ur hand and tiago ? no it was Lyon who where greedy sorry thats the truth ..

Both Grosso and Tiago left for a little price but both ended up being a flop.

But I confirm, Juventus is not a good club to deal with and it's unfortunated you are almost the only ones interested by Bastos.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:18 pm

OLpower wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
OLpower wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Both Grosso and Tiago left for a little price but both ended up being a flop.

But I confirm, Juventus is not a good club to deal with and it's unfortunated you are almost the only ones interested by Bastos.

Bro tbh I respect ur club and I really love ur kits lol Very Happy dunno why ...But its not up to us ..I wish u get what u want but we get what we want to Smile) so GL to u and to us Wink cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:24 pm

OLpower wrote:
Juventus is definitely a greedy team trying to screw the others in transferts.

damn right.

nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:53 pm

nj wrote:
OLpower wrote:
Juventus is definitely a greedy team trying to screw the others in transferts.

damn right.

Because we offer what Aquilani is worth lol? Rather than your incompetent management paying a horribly over inflated price in the first place, right?

Suspect
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:54 pm

I guess Motta and Pepe will be back ups? Suspect

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 pm

mtfootball wrote:I guess Motta and Pepe will be back ups? Suspect

Indeed, or back-up's back-up's if you get me Razz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 pm

so u guys getting aguero and bastos or what
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 pm

The irony in all this being Lyon are well known for being very difficult to deal with and for screwing every last penny out of teams...
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:59 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:

Because we offer what Aquilani is worth lol? Rather than your incompetent management paying a horribly over inflated price in the first place, right?

Suspect

last year you agreed with lfc to pay 16mil€ if you wanted to make the deal permanent, the deadline day being last 15th May.......

anyway, i just discussed about all that earlier in the Juve section, i wont begin here again

Last edited by nj on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:00 pm

The Madrid One wrote:so u guys getting aguero and bastos or what

Bastos will apparently come, but that won't effect the hunt for a SS; Whether Aguero/Rossi/Pastore it remains to be seen.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 pm

well no one is really going for aguero.

i think its obvious that aguero wont want to stay another season with pathetico, and if madrid dont get him now we wont ever, if he wants a big club

juventus is your place kun

melo marchisio pirlo
pepe------aguero------------bastos
matri

and the likes of krasic, plus a new coach

juve seem to be in reJUVENATION

pun intended Twisted Evil
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:04 pm

The Madrid One wrote:well no one is really going for aguero.

i think its obvious that aguero wont want to stay another season with pathetico, and if madrid dont get him now we wont ever, if he wants a big club

melo marchisio pirlo
matri

Krasic will be starting on the right bro, Pepe will be a squad player. It doe's all of sudden look much better though.

If it is a 4-3-3 then Bastos has no place in the attack imo he should play at LWB.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:10 pm

nj wrote:

Suspect

last year you agreed with lfc to pay 16mil€ if you wanted to make the deal permanent...

anyway, i just discussed about all that earlier in the Juve section, i wont begin here again

We agreed a buyout clause and we said, on second thoughts he's not worth it, we won't exercise it.

He has potential, always has, but the time he has to display that is trickling away. Sadly for him no team in Italy will pay €16m for him which cuts his chances of playing in La Nazionale next term. The first thing I myself said last year was that the price set was extortionate, especially considering his real problem that was always Marchisio.

We put a deal on the table which you refused, so we moved on.

If negotiation makes us bast***s, so be it Cool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

melo marchisio pirlo
matri

Krasic will be starting on the right bro, Pepe will be a squad player. It doe's all of sudden look much better though.

i would guess as much.

all they would really need then is an rb?

If it is a 4-3-3 then Bastos has no place in the attack imo he should play at LWB.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 pm

[quote="The Madrid One"]
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

melo marchisio pirlo
matri

i would guess as much.

all they would really need then is an rb?

They have signed one Lichtsteiner from Lazio so yes assuming they buy Bastos, Aguero and Lichtsteiner then i would consider thier transfer window complete.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 pm

let the juve party begin cheers
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:34 pm

Grosso+Sissoko+Marco Motta+$7mill = David Villa.... Twisted Evil
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:37 am

Wow, a lot of money to dish out at once. I expected Juve to buy Matri and Quagliarella, but I thought they were going to let Pepe and Motta go since they have many other players coming in. Pepe though might come in useful in some cases, though he'll still be an expensive sub. Motta is a waste of money imo, especially since Lichtsteiner is on his way.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 am

elmystique wrote:Grosso+Sissoko+Marco Motta+$7mill = David Villa.... Twisted Evil

The only thing Barcelona could use from that equation is $ 7m xD
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:18 am

Lyon is worse than Juventus doing transfers...

nj wrote:

Suspect

last year you agreed with lfc to pay 16mil€ if you wanted to make the deal permanent, the deadline day being last 15th May.......

Nj mate, they still got the better of us. Poulsen our way, with AA going to them. Neutral
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next