Piazon, Kakuta and likes next season.

+2
Blue Barrett
Kick
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Piazon, Kakuta and likes next season. Empty Piazon, Kakuta and likes next season.

Post by Kick Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 am

We can discuss all the happenings and what we want to happen with most of our more well known youth players next season.

Lucas Piazon
I would love for Lucas to make the step up to first team. for him to play back up to Mata and a back up left wing would be great. if not, send him out on loan to a newly promoted BPL club to give him a chance to prove himself.
Gael Kakuta

I think the loan spell in France is suiting him, maybe loan him to a mid table French side next year, if not maybe a club like Blackburn would be a good place for him. I don't expect to see him wearing a Chelsea shirt next season, he still has to prove himself.
Romelu Lukaku
this one is a toughy, if we keep Nando and Drogs then Lukaku should go on loan to either a Spanish side or an BPL side, as long as it isn't stoke city. if Drogba or Nando or both leave then he should be kept as a back up, as long as he is played, I don't want his talent wasted.
Josh McEachran
Another tough one, has not played as much as many fans were hoping for. play him throughout preseason and if he doesn't impress enough send him to Bolton or Swansea if the sell any of their mids. I hope he becomes atleast a rotational player next year but I just don't see it happening at present.
Kevin De Bruyne

I have been very impressed with Kevin since we bought him, the LW spot should be given to him next year, or at the very least, back up.
Thomas Kalas
I would love to see this kid in the EPL next year, he has been fantastic for Vitesse so no reason why he shouldn't be playing BPL/BL/La liga/Serie A. send him to a club who will play him and in a few years he will be starting team Material.
Jeffery Bruma
As our center back department is full I think the best option for him is to stay on loan, hopefully he continues to improve.
Todd Kane
Todd is probably the most likely player to fill our RB spot in the future, deserves a full time spot in the reserves or maybe even a loan deal to a Championship team. he is only 18 so plenty on time for him.
Islam Feruz
I keep forgetting how young Islam is, he is only 16 so I imagine he will stay in the youth team next year, maybe give him a sub appearance during pre season though.
Thibaut Courtois
Screw Spain, send Courtois to a midtable EPL side such as Norwich or Sunderland. He would walk into their No.1 spot just like he did at Atletico.
Patrick Van Aanholt

Van Aanholt is not ready it would seem and for me, he has dropped below Bertrand in the pecking order. I guess we loan him out, not sure where to though. where ever he goes he has to play and improve if he wants to be our main LB.
Milan Lalkovic

Scored himself a loan deal which did not last long as he got injured this year, perhaps another one? he is no doubt talented but whether the club wants to keep him or not is yet to be seen.
Nathaniel Chalobah

we won't have to wait too much longer before Nathaniel is in our CB spot. for me, he is the true replacement of JT and his age is just perfect to replace our Legend. a Loan deal would be nice so the whole world can see more of him but I don't think it really matters, He is crazy talented and without a loan deal I can still see him slipping into our first team in 3 years or so.
Rhys Taylor and Sam Walker

I think we all had hopes Rhys Taylor or Sam Walker would slip into our 3rd keeper spot next year. Alas, Hilario gets a new contract which will mean one will likely be sold. neither will ever threaten Cech or Courtois but one will be a back up, the other will be sold.

That's all folks, Did I miss anyone?

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Piazon, Kakuta and likes next season. Empty Re: Piazon, Kakuta and likes next season.

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:59 am

Lucas Piazon - Amazing kid! Should be loaned to a Swansea, Norwich or even Everton. I want him to stay in the premiere league and get more used to English football than any other brand of football. Mata must be his idol! Very Happy

Gael Kakuta - I think Gael is ready. Not for a starting role, but a Kalou role. Coming off the bench and maybe starting a few here and there. He has been waiting for the opportunity(I have too). He should be given a go.

Romelu Lukaku - DD's time is up. We shouldn't be offering him a new contract. Torres and Lukaku should be the main strikers for next season. AVB really ran this kid's morale into the ground. No

Josh - Should be used in the team next year too. Frank isn't getting any younger. Meireles might be gone in the summer too, you never know. This kid has IMMENSE talent. He needs to be slotted in the first team. Still has some not so smooth edges around his game but he will grow into it. He has a future as the next face of Chelsea after JT.

KDB - To be quite honest with you, I haven't watched ANY game he's played at all so I can't tell. I watched some youtube clips, but as we all know, youtube can make Heskey look better than Pele. I'm glad to hear he's doing well. He might just solve our LW problem.

Kalas - Another IMMENSE talent and rock solid defender. However, having him out in Vitesse won't do him any good. I saw loan him out to Stoke. pirat

Bruma - My personal favourite young defender since Hutchinson. He's what? 22 now? Bertrand is already getting full 90mins here and there. I see how the CB spot is crowded, but more depth wouldn't hurt. Could help in a spell like now when we have so many matches in a short period of time.

Kane - Not ready. Great kid though. He should get some time out in the Championship. It did Bertrand loads of good.

Feruz - Really starting to grow on me. This kid has talent light years above his level. Like I said in another thread, HE WAS BORN TO SCORE. I've never seen such a young kid so good at finishing. So fast. So talented. He'll probably still be with the youth team next year though. 16 years old. Shocked

Courtois - Sadly, I haven't really watched his games this season either. Just highlights. I see he's got more clean sheets than Casilas. That's an achievement on its own. I really hope he can win the Europa League with Athletico. We need that winning mentality in him. He should spend another year at Athletico, then one year in the premiere league before coming to us. He still has a looong wait. Cech is only 29.

PVA - Disappointing. So much talent. Couldn't even get a shout at Wigan. I always liked his attacking skills but his defending? Not so much. Bertrand is not as good an attacker as he is(although he's quite decent too) but he's a far more solid and matured defender. He should get another shot to go out on loan and if he disappoints, I say sell him. He's over 20 already.

Lalkovic - A poor man's version of Feruz, really. Always liked him but he seems to be injury prone. I think I want to see him on loan again. Maybe the premiere league this time?

Chalobah - By far our best young CB. He will be promoted to the first team soon. Maybe he'll go out on loan first(which I think should be the case).

Taylor & Walker - Walker impressed on his last loan spell. I think loaning him out to a premiere league side would help. Never been impressed with Taylor, tbh.

Of course all of this depends on if our next manager - which hopefully is RDM - believes in youth. RDM being a Chelsea man would know what it means. He watched JT being promoted to the first team back in the day so I expect him to give the young ones a shout.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Piazon, Kakuta and likes next season. Empty Re: Piazon, Kakuta and likes next season.

Post by Kick Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Gael Kakuta - I think Gael is ready. Not for a starting role, but a Kalou role. Coming off the bench and maybe starting a few here and there. He has been waiting for the opportunity(I have too). He should be given a go. I wouldn't be so sure about Gael, he is decent but inconsistant, however, he would be an improvement on Kalou. I would lean towards a loan deal if we keep Kalou.

Romelu Lukaku - DD's time is up. We shouldn't be offering him a new contract. Torres and Lukaku should be the main strikers for next season. AVB really ran this kid's morale into the ground. No What about Sturridge? personally, I see his future in CF and I would rather see him there next year. actually, Daniel has barely been played by RDM so I am not sure where he will be playing next year. anyway, point is Lukaku should be loaned if Sturridge is considered a CF, if he once again becomes our no.1 RW then Lukaku can stay.

Josh - Should be used in the team next year too. Frank isn't getting any younger. Meireles might be gone in the summer too, you never know. This kid has IMMENSE talent. He needs to be slotted in the first team. Still has some not so smooth edges around his game but he will grow into it. He has a future as the next face of Chelsea after JT. The problem with Josh is his poor defending, he needs to improve that before he can play in our midfield. unless we play a 3 man midfield which would mean moving Mata back out left which no one wants.

KDB - To be quite honest with you, I haven't watched ANY game he's played at all so I can't tell. I watched some youtube clips, but as we all know, youtube can make Heskey look better than Pele. I'm glad to hear he's doing well. He might just solve our LW problem. Trust me, Kevin has been the best player on the park in pretty much every game since ~feb. He has stepped his game up a notch, if Roman isn't willing to buy Hazard KDB is the way to go.

Courtois - Sadly, I haven't really watched his games this season either. Just highlights. I see he's got more clean sheets than Casilas. That's an achievement on its own. I really hope he can win the Europa League with Athletico. We need that winning mentality in him. He should spend another year at Athletico, then one year in the premiere league before coming to us. He still has a looong wait. Cech is only 29. I want him in the BPL next year so he has more time to adapt to it, although Atletico would still be great for him.

Of course all of this depends on if our next manager - which hopefully is RDM - believes in youth. RDM being a Chelsea man would know what it means. He watched JT being promoted to the first team back in the day so I expect him to give the young ones a shout.

I honestly don't know how much RDM believes in youth, we are yet to see Romeu under him and have barely seen Sturridge and Bertrand so I would be hesitant before saying RDM believes in youth.

Answers to the rest in red.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Despiadado.Maleante Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:43 am

Courtois
Sturridge
Bertrand
Romelu Lukaku
Feruz
Piazon
De Bruyne
Milan Lalkovic

These are the only ones I can see doing most well in the future Sad In that order
Despiadado.Maleante
Despiadado.Maleante
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:45 am

no McEachran or Chalobah? :O
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Despiadado.Maleante Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:48 am

there on the maybe list
Chalobah I guess should be there
Despiadado.Maleante
Despiadado.Maleante
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:56 am

Romeu was ill for a while though.

I really want to watch KDB play, now that you've mentioned. Might just go on youtube and see if there are any new clips of him. Wink

Nevertheless, I want to see Lukaky playing A LOT next season. Drogba is leaving after this season.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 am

Evil or Very Mad
Despiadado.Maleante wrote:Courtois
Sturridge
Bertrand
Romelu Lukaku
Feruz
Piazon
De Bruyne
Milan Lalkovic

These are the only ones I can see doing most well in the future Sad In that order
Oh ye of little faith!

Seriously, though I think KDB will be a very good player for us. Don't underrate him.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Despiadado.Maleante Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:00 am

I forgot romeu
Despiadado.Maleante
Despiadado.Maleante
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:07 am

few links to videos for KDB

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/4/12/2943431/chelsea-fc-loan-roundup-4-12-12

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/3/28/2908333/chelsea-fc-loan-roundup-3-28-12

those three matches were all within the last month. you might have heard of the site mentioned around here, it's a great site.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:08 am

Kick wrote:few links to videos for KDB

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/4/12/2943431/chelsea-fc-loan-roundup-4-12-12

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/3/28/2908333/chelsea-fc-loan-roundup-3-28-12

those three matches were all within the last month. you might have heard of the site mentioned around here, it's a great site.
Ah! Of course I know that site. Haven't visited it in about 3 months though. I'm about to look at the links.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:22 am

Just what we need, imo. That spark on the LW would be IMMENSE! Would take some load off Mata too.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am

yes, honestly, the only reason we shouldn't give him LW is if we buy Hazard.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 am

Kick wrote:yes, honestly, the only reason we shouldn't give him LW is if we buy Hazard.
Honestly, as much as I would love a talent like Hazard playing for us, I don't want us to get him. Just for the simple reason that he's overpriced. I mean, we're going to pay over £35M for this kid? Might as well stick to De Bruyne.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:37 am

completely agree, lets just hope the management next year realises that.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:42 am

Kick wrote:completely agree, lets just hope the management next year realises that.
LOL the three musketeers consisting of Gourlay, Buck and Emenalo are quite an incompetent bunch, mate!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:45 am

they are, which is why I think Hazard is 50% chance of joining us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:52 am

For the simple fact that Real Madrid, Barca, City and other clubs are after him, he'll get even more expensive. I really hope RDM makes smart decisions if he becomes coach.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:01 am

I am not so sure RDM will become the manager, I imagine they will try get Blanc/Pep/Jose first and if they can't get any of those three they will stick with RDM.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:03 am

Kick wrote:I am not so sure RDM will become the manager, I imagine they will try get Blanc/Pep/Jose first and if they can't get any of those three they will stick with RDM.
I'm about to make a thread on that topic.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 am

You forgot Ulises Dávila and Yossi

i think Dávila should get a run in the reserves and Yossi should probably be sold, although he has been solid for arsenal in the last few weeks
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:58 am

I stuck to youngsters in this thread, plus Yossi will be sold IMO.

as for Davila, he has done nothing at Vitesse so I doubt he has any kind of future here.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:07 pm

I believe Kakuta and McEachran will be next years version of Bertrand and Sturridge.

They will not be regulars but will play a lot.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Blue wrote:I believe Kakuta and McEachran will be next years version of Bertrand and Sturridge.

They will not be regulars but will play a lot.
Same here.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:59 am

I have been :vagi: so many times with the quote, we will play the youth next season... and i have given up...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next