Le Samourai
Rebaño Sagrado
Milan31
BiasedMilanFan3
Swanhends
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wagner Ribeiro: I've offered Lucas to Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Wagner Ribeiro: I've offered Lucas to Real Madrid

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:27 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:except there is xabi,khedira,lass,coentrao in sahin's position

Only Kaka and Callejon as back up for Di Magia and Ozil

I shed a tear when i read that Cacktraw for Sahin, such a sad world we are living in.

?

didn't say he was better

Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Wagner Ribeiro: I've offered Lucas to Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Wagner Ribeiro: I've offered Lucas to Real Madrid

Post by serieAkings Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:50 am

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Milan31 wrote:Lucas is ruining his career if he goes to Real IMO.

How? He's 19 years old and would be first choice to come in for Ozil.

Yah look how well that turned out for Canales

Good career move Lucas :I'munoriginal:

Kaka is back up to Ozil and has played when Di Maria was injured. Why can't Lucas do the same?

because Lucas is filled with potential and is one of the most sought after young players, hes going to demand (and he needs) first team action and lots of playing time in order to prosper. I don't think a bench warmer for the already developing ozil is a good career move for Lucas.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:53 am

serieAkings wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Milan31 wrote:Lucas is ruining his career if he goes to Real IMO.

How? He's 19 years old and would be first choice to come in for Ozil.

Yah look how well that turned out for Canales

Good career move Lucas :I'munoriginal:

Kaka is back up to Ozil and has played when Di Maria was injured. Why can't Lucas do the same?

because Lucas is filled with potential and is one of the most sought after young players, hes going to demand (and he needs) first team action and lots of playing time in order to prosper. I don't think a bench warmer for the already developing ozil is a good career move for Lucas.

If Kaka can get the amount of playing time he has had this season then Lucas will be fine

The amount of butthurt in this thread is amazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:57 am

Kaka has played 37 games as back up for Ozil.

Also like Crimson mentioned he can also play in Di Maria's spot(as a sub).

Lucas is only 19 yrs old, and I think he can develop playing a couple minutes here and there and occasionally as a starter.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:00 am

butthurt Laughing butthurt over what exactly Rolling Eyes

Its an unnecessary buy for the sake of buying...Depth is great but you don't need world class depth you just need good-enough depth

Given the numbers swirling around the likes of Lucas/Neymar/Ganso you're going to spend big money for someone to essentially sit on the bench and wait for a) catastrophic injury b) garbage minutes as a sub or c) random start here/there vs a scrub team....Not to mention this sub is going to cost probably like 20million more than the man ahead of him on the depth chart

This would be a "hype-and excitement" rather than a "reason and needs based" buy
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 am

Wagner Ribeiro offering his players to any top 10 club in the world... not surprising there.

I wouldn't draw any conclusions from this at all.. Theres a reason why they nickname him Wagner Dinheiro.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:06 am

we will probably sell kaka, and that basically leaves us with no back up AM

Lucas can play AM and on the wings I don't see what the big deal is
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:10 am

I just find it pointless to splash all that cash on a sub. pretty much what bhends said.
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Not to mention this sub is going to cost probably like 20million more than the man ahead of him on the depth chart

This would be a "hype-and excitement" rather than a "reason and needs based" buy
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:13 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:butthurt Laughing butthurt over what exactly Rolling Eyes

Its an unnecessary buy for the sake of buying...Depth is great but you don't need world class depth you just need good-enough depth

Given the numbers swirling around the likes of Lucas/Neymar/Ganso you're going to spend big money for someone to essentially sit on the bench and wait for a) catastrophic injury b) garbage minutes as a sub or c) random start here/there vs a scrub team....Not to mention this sub is going to cost probably like 20million more than the man ahead of him on the depth chart

Lucas isnt world class tho, he is good enough with the potential to be much much greater, which is what we are after.

So this fits right into the "good enough" part you described. We are not exactly signing Sneijder to back up Ozil.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:23 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Lucas isnt world class tho, he is good enough with the potential to be much much greater, which is what we are after.

So this fits right into the "good enough" part you described. We are not exactly signing Sneijder to back up Ozil.

a) Not a world class player, but he seems to have a world class price tag

b) Potential to do what though, exactly? Potential to possibly supplant Ozil 7 years from now or something obscene like that? Why would any young player want to join a team just for the chance to possibly maybe get a full-time starting spot years and years down the road? Doesnt make any sense from his point of view...Unless you're think betting on him being a better winger than Di Maria (and you plan on selling Di Maria or making him a 25mil+11mil incentive backup?)

Both scenarios entail a very talented and expensive player being paid to spend most of his time on the bench

Last edited by BhritanniaBhlue on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:27 am

Madrid have money to spend. If they dont need to spend on starting positions, then they will spend on depth. It is quite logical and good business by Madrid.

Now that the issue of money is out of the window, you can consider Lucas to be a youth player whom you are bringing into the first team. If he is good, then he will become a mainstay in the team where he gets significant minutes in a season. If he is not good enough, then he can always move on to another team and build his career there.

If he is talented enough, he will play in Madrid for a long time to come.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:31 am

I don't mind Lucas, I like the philosophy of trying to get youth.

But we have to restructure the entire thing, we can't just buy him then let Jose play Ozil for 85 games a season because he doesn't feel like playing Lucas.

We can't continue to let Roanldo start 70 games a season while Higuain has to get scrap minutes at the end of games.

Get rid of the players we don't need , shorten the rotation (well first implement a rotation to begin with) if you're going to buy youth players.

For some reason he trusts Kaka so Kaka ensures that Ozil gets rest. If Ozil leaves I'm not so sure, he could end up playing 5000 minutes next season.Whose interest is that in?

He trusts Callejon, Callejon leaves....Ozil ends up playing more minutes.

I just plain don't have faith that Mourinhio will respond to this with the right attitude, all stemming from his treatment of Canales , Sahin/Alonso , Jese and Balotelli.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:33 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Lucas isnt world class tho, he is good enough with the potential to be much much greater, which is what we are after.

a) Not a world class player, but he seems to have a world class price tag

b) Potential to do what though, exactly? Potential to possibly supplant Ozil 7 years from now or something obscene like that? Unless you think his purpose would be to take Di Maria's place, which still doesn't make sense to me, but to each his own I guess

a) world class price tag only affects our bank account, not a reflection of his level.

b) potential to grow around world class players and opportunity to compete for a starting job. If he truly is a genius on the pitch, he will fight off one of Di Maria or Ozil to start, more likely the former, survival of the fittest lol.

Look i get your point, we could certainly sign a "good enough", which would likely generate a similar thread, but we are operating under the logic that if we can catch the most sensational talent around, we would do it in the context that he will have the opportunity to prove himself and grow.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 am

You guys have so much players coming up through your youths, why buy another player to slow them down? That is the one thing I will never understand.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 am

Milan31 wrote:You guys have so much players coming up through your youths, why buy another player to slow them down? That is the one thing I will never understand.
Why do you concern yourself with that?

and i am not sure you know the status of our youth either.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:58 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:You guys have so much players coming up through your youths, why buy another player to slow them down? That is the one thing I will never understand.
Why do you concern yourself with that?

and i am not sure you know the status of our youth either.
Not really concerned, haha, but ok. And you don't even know me to assume what I know and don't know. Why you getting so defensive? lol
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:07 am

i am not defensive, it just amuses me because fans from other clubs often say that when we are linked with a young player they want as well

Sure, i dont know you, but i only understood that you didnt know our youth much after making that comment.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:11 am

Milan was never linked to Lucas, Inter were, so I really never cared where he went, I would rather he go to Real than Inter Razz

I don't know much about your youth but I do hear some of my friends who are mostly Madrid fans that your youth academy is doing really well.

Anyways, I just feel he will "excel" more where he is guaranteed a starting position. I am a huge fan of Sahin and would hate for another player to go through what he went through.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:23 am

This kid just might turn up just as good as Robinho or poor version of him Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 am

Nameless wrote:This kid just might turn up just as good as Robinho or poor version of him Laughing

ATM he is better than Robinho ever was. He is faster, way better dribbler, stronger, even a better finisher.

He will be a sub his first year, 2013-2014 he will be a starter for sure. He is too good. He can play on both wings, behind the striker, or even "false 9"
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahmud002 Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:31 am

Some butthurt fans are forgetting some important facts.

a. Di maria is unhappy with his contract and unhappy with new terms also so he might leave at end of the season.

b. Real is willing to let him stay at Sao Paulo on loan next season.

Mahmud002
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Mahmud002 wrote:Some butthurt fans are forgetting some important facts.

a. Di maria is unhappy with his contract and unhappy with new terms also so he might leave at end of the season.

b. Real is willing to let him stay at Sao Paulo on loan next season.

I think you should stop reading english tabloids
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:54 pm

I'd love to see us get Ganso and use him in midfield :bow:

Lucas is gangsta though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:57 pm

Come to a club to play back up?

Silly.

Go to a big club where your going to be a starter.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Lex wrote:Isn't Callejon the second coming of Jesus Christ or something?
No. That's blasphemy. Callejon is much better than Jesus!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
izzy wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Meh I don't care if we get him unless he gets minutes in Ronaldo's spot.

The only reason I want Neymar is I think he can oust Ronaldo from the left wing.

Other than that I don't care who we get to be honest.

Wagner Ribeiro: I've offered Lucas to Real Madrid - Page 2 Smiley-laughing021

Marcelo-Neymar brah.

No coach , not even Mou can resist the temptation.

I'm gonna save this post for it's complete ignorance.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next