Le Samourai
RebaƱo Sagrado
Milan31
BiasedMilanFan3
Swanhends
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wagner Ribeiro: I've offered Lucas to Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Wagner Ribeiro: I've offered Lucas to Real Madrid

Post by stunt Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
izzy wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Meh I don't care if we get him unless he gets minutes in Ronaldo's spot.

The only reason I want Neymar is I think he can oust Ronaldo from the left wing.

Other than that I don't care who we get to be honest.

Wagner Ribeiro: I've offered Lucas to Real Madrid - Page 3 Smiley-laughing021

Marcelo-Neymar brah.

No coach , not even Mou can resist the temptation.

I'm gonna save this post for it's complete ignorance.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Wagner Ribeiro: I've offered Lucas to Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Wagner Ribeiro: I've offered Lucas to Real Madrid

Post by Doc Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Josh really is clinging on to this "Ronaldo out (of the left wing)" thing pretty hard. Funny enough, Neymar would affect Benzema and Higgy's time, not Cristiano's.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:22 pm

I laughed at his top 5 players in the world Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Agents pimp their clients. It's their job lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:58 pm

The Franchise wrote:Come to a club to play back up?

Silly.

Go to a big club where your going to be a starter.

I could say the same about Thiago or Affelay.

Anyway Lucas would be an important player if he joined. Not just a bench player.

He would rotate with Ozil and DI Maria. Replace Ronaldo when he is not fit or suspended.

Great move for Real Madrid assuming Kaka is going to leave. Just look at the number of games Kaka has had this season despite not being fit for a very long time.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:16 pm

I don't even care if he continues to play on the left.

I just want someone who can take some of his minutes there because the fact is he dosen't deserve to be playing 2 times the minutes Higuain and Benzema are.

I wan't a 3 man rotation but that will never happen.

If we drop 50 million on Neymar, maybe just maybe, we put out a team for 5 games a season where each and every player gets balanced touches, has the same level of technique, and our offense runs smoothly.

I'll take it to be honest.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Um, yes he does deserve to be playing twice as much as Higuain and Benzema. The man's output greatly outnumbers both of them. And what you are wishing for would not happen unless Cristiano's form drops considerably (a la Torres).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:25 pm

I understand the move, in fact I was one of those saying we need to buy a young promising attacking playerto replace Kaka. But he doesnt play Ozil's role, so I dont know if he could back him up, especially if we play 4-3-3. And it would also be a spit in the face to Canales, Sarabia, etc. I dont really know, TBH Im not in favour of this Lucas thing because he doesnt convince me as a player, but we do need an extra man if Kaka is leaving.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Why in the world would we want to decrease Cristiano's minutes? lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Zealous wrote:Why in the world would we want to decrease Cristiano's minutes? lol

Ask Josh, he seems to be hell bent on it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:33 pm

There's a reason his output outnumbers theirs lol....he plays 2000 more minutes.

People here continue with the Higuain vs Benzema nonsense still but there is no Higuain vs Benzema, Higuain would have nothing to complain about if he got to play about 1/4 of the extra Ronaldo minutes.

As it is , he does have quite a bit to complain about.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:34 pm

how does madrid not need him?they need a sub for Di Maria/CR/Ozil.Kaka will probably be gone and Callejon cant really fill in Di Maria and Ozil's shoes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Zealous wrote:Why in the world would we want to decrease Cristiano's minutes? lol

Because other players produce just as much ( more in this case) in the minutes they play and deserve to play more.

He's almost doubling Higuain's minutes man.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

Because other players produce just as much ( more in this case) in the minutes they play and deserve to play more.

He's almost doubling Higuain's minutes man.

Who cares?

With the numbers he is putting up it would be silly not to play Ronaldo if he is fit.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Josh, i have my issues with the prick but he is the face of Real Madrid in this era, emulating scoring records of myths like Puskas i never even imagined i would see happening. I am all in favor of orienting his role into an even more direct goal threat, but why decrease his minutes? he is a special spartan that never tires. It's too bad for the rest, but If he keeps playing the way he did in the past couple of months, he cant and should never be touched. Let's make whatever change we can around him to put him in better scoring chances and decrease his time on the ball if needed, but we dont touch him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Big Club in buying player they dont need to stop others from getting him shocker !
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:48 pm

I'm not sure I even want him to move closer to goal.

That would pretty much do it for Higuain,he would get less minutes than Callejon.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm

I'm the biggest Higuain fan boy ever. Like Nick said so long as Cris is emulating Puskas he can't and shouldn't be touched.

I'd love to see Higuain play more though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Zealous wrote:I'm the biggest Higuain fan boy ever. Like Nick said so long as Cris is emulating Puskas he can't and shouldn't be touched.

Hypothetical question though just for arguments sake.

Ronaldo gets 500 minutes less, scores 5 less goals a season.

Vs

Higuain leaves.

What would you rather?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Zealous wrote:I'm the biggest Higuain fan boy ever. Like Nick said so long as Cris is emulating Puskas he can't and shouldn't be touched.

Hypothetical question though just for arguments sake.

Ronaldo gets 500 minutes less, scores 5 less goals a season.

Vs

Higuain leaves.

What would you rather?

Depends on the 5 goals. But I assume you mean normal ones. In that case I'd obviously choose Pipa.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Well, if he comes that means Kaka out. Unsure if I like that... hmm

Kaka is a awesome off-pitch personality. Hope he goes to Milan though, they need him more than ever now.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:42 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Come to a club to play back up?

Silly.

Go to a big club where your going to be a starter.

I could say the same about Thiago or Affelay.

Anyway Lucas would be an important player if he joined. Not just a bench player.

He would rotate with Ozil and DI Maria. Replace Ronaldo when he is not fit or suspended.

Great move for Real Madrid assuming Kaka is going to leave. Just look at the number of games Kaka has had this season despite not being fit for a very long time.

Except, Thiago came through our system so we arent going to spend silly money on him. Not to mention, Thiago has a place in our line up because Xavi is 32 and cant play all the minutes...as proven this season.

Affelay was 2m and we lacked forwards when we bought him.

So, no, its not the same really.

Cristiano is never suspneded and injured so lets forget that.

Di Maria and Ozil are starters, Mourinho barely rotates them. And even if he did, Lucas would be much better off starting more often like similar aged players...think Hazard, Neymar ect

If he wants to devolp, Madrid isnt the best place to do it. I think thats a fact.

Lucas isnt Kaka, he isnt an already established player...he needs serious minutes.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3