Mr. Moratti
juventus101
gnrfan
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mou's strongest team - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou's strongest team

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:15 am

MestaFainCazza wrote:It's actually Flop Ronaldo. Put Balotelli in his place, and he would of scored. Who needs to pay all that money, if he can't be depended on in a shootout...

Never remembered Ronaldo missing. :coffee: I guess Lahm n' Kroos must be flops too according to you. :facepalm:

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:23 am

In terms of title and success I would say inter, in players and staff Chelsea
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:25 am

DeviAngel wrote:In terms of title and success I would say inter, in players and staff Chelsea

What does that mean? Player and staff?
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:28 am

leemhuis wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:In terms of title and success I would say inter, in players and staff Chelsea

In mean in players like in class. Not that Inter lacked to much but I think his Chelsea edged Inter in that area.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 am

DeviAngel wrote:
leemhuis wrote:

In mean in players like in class. Not that Inter lacked to much but I think his Chelsea edged Inter in that area.

I don't like Inter but. Eto'o was better than Drogba. Julio Cesar is better than Cech. Milito was better than any Chelsea attacker. Sneijder is better than any Chelsea midfielder. Lucio and Samuel were better than any Chelsea central defender. Maicon was best in the world as wing back at the time.

What are you talking about. We play against them and saw this.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 am

leemhuis wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
leemhuis wrote:

I don't like Inter but. Eto'o was better than Drogba. Julio Cesar is better than Cech. Milito was better than any Chelsea attacker. Sneijder is better than any Chelsea midfielder. Lucio and Samuel were better than any Chelsea central defender. Maicon was best in the world as wing back at the time.

What are you talking about. We play against them and saw this.

Drogba in that year was beast so I put him on same level as Eto'o. Cech before the injury was part of the best GK's something that Cesar was not for me even in his best form he wasn't up there battling with the best. Sneijder? Are you sure? What about inform Lampard?Makelele?Terry in defense? Ricardo Carvalho ?Paulo Ferreira? ... Sorry Chelsea edges in that part.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:09 am

Eto'o on his best day and Drogba in his best day is very hard to compare and come to a conclusion.

Cech was considered the best goal keeper in the world back then, Cesar is quite awesome but I believe Cech was better.

Milito doesn't even stand a chance against Robben/Duff in their prime. Thats just BS. Sneijder in his prime is not better than Lampard in his prime. Plus Makelele was a beast and he was on a higher level compared to Cambiasso. Essien was a beast back then, you cant even think to argue with that because he was a complete midfielder and none could match him on his day.

Carvalho and JT were the brickwall that no one could pass except Ronaldinho(unfortunately). Maicon I would have to agree, he is a beast.

There is a reason why Jose Mourinho's Chelsea is in the top 20 teams of the decade and no Inter Milan, in zonal marking.com

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/01/25/teams-of-the-decade-13-chelsea-2004-06/

here is the full list of teams

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/03/28/zonal-markings-20-teams-of-the-decade-in-full/
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:19 am

That list is not the best, it is the most interesting teams of the decade.

In any case, i think the Inter side is the strongest.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:24 am

ok yeah fair enough.. and we are all human and are entitled to have our own opinion hehe.. cheers
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:34 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Eto'o on his best day and Drogba in his best day is very hard to compare and come to a conclusion.

Cech was considered the best goal keeper in the world back then, Cesar is quite awesome but I believe Cech was better.

Milito doesn't even stand a chance against Robben/Duff in their prime. Thats just BS. Sneijder in his prime is not better than Lampard in his prime. Plus Makelele was a beast and he was on a higher level compared to Cambiasso. Essien was a beast back then, you cant even think to argue with that because he was a complete midfielder and none could match him on his day.

Carvalho and JT were the brickwall that no one could pass except Ronaldinho(unfortunately). Maicon I would have to agree, he is a beast.

There is a reason why Jose Mourinho's Chelsea is in the top 20 teams of the decade and no Inter Milan, in zonal marking.com

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/03/28/zonal-markings-20-teams-of-the-decade-in-full/

I never thought I'd be defending Inter's team, but here I am...

IMO, Eto'o was technically superior to Drogba, but I'm content to just call it even.

Even for Cech and JC is fair.

Now, here's where we start having problems problem. Milito in that season >>>>> Robben... and Duff, lol. I haven't forgotten how insane that season was for Milito.

Makelele was better than Cambiasso, but not by much. I agree that Essien was a virtually unstoppable beast in his prime, but you've missed out Zanetti who was just as tireless and an inspirational leader.

I don't think Carvalho and JT were better than Lucio and Samuel. Maicon was the world's best in his position at the time.

As for zonalmarking.net, that list is ridiculous in sooooo many ways...

The criteria was "interesting tactically, or those who made a significant impact upon the game"...

How is Milan 2002-07 counted as only 1 team?! That's 6 years worth of players there.
Australia, World Cup 2006??? We were good, but not that tactically interesting.
And finally, no Italian 2006 WC team!!! If they were not interesting tactically, I don't know what is.
I don't want to derail the thread, but it is my duty to point out that this list :facepalm: s hard.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:Eto'o on his best day and Drogba in his best day is very hard to compare and come to a conclusion.

IMO, Eto'o was technically superior to Drogba, but I'm content to just call it even.

Now, here's where we start having problems problem. Milito in that season >>>>> Robben... and Duff, lol. I haven't forgotten how insane that season was for Milito.

Makelele was better than Cambiasso, but not by much. I agree that Essien was a virtually unstoppable beast in his prime, but you've missed out Zanetti who was just as tireless and an inspirational leader.

I don't think Carvalho and JT were better than Lucio and Samuel. Maicon was the world's best in his position at the time.

The criteria was "interesting tactically, or those who made a significant impact upon the game"...

How is Milan 2002-07 counted as only 1 team?! That's 6 years worth of players there.
And finally, no Italian 2006 WC team!!! If they were not interesting tactically, I don't know what is.
I don't want to derail the thread, but it is my duty to point out that this list :facepalm: s hard.

Ok, JC was not as good as Cech back in the days. He was easily one of the top 3 goal keepers. I don't understand how Milito was better than Robben and Duff. They were not classic strikers but wingers who did their job to near perfection. I may be biased but I honestly cant come to a conclusion that Milito was better. Its fair though, considering you are a Milan fan and you guys have experienced him playing well, but its quite unfair to say that the combination of Duff and Robben were below Milito.

Zanetti, as much as I respect him... Essien was on another level during Mou, when compared with Zanetti under Mou. I wont take anything from Zanetti though, he is like a machine. But Essien gets this.

I agree with Maicon... but ok, lets give the defences equal points. Considering that Cech was better than JC but Maicon was better than Paulo Ferreira.

So forwards are a tie, ill consider that Milito is on par with our winger duo.

Defence is a tie.. the midfield wins it for Chelsea.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:08 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Ok, JC was not as good as Cech back in the days. He was easily one of the top 3 goal keepers. I don't understand how Milito was better than Robben and Duff. They were not classic strikers but wingers who did their job to near perfection. I may be biased but I honestly cant come to a conclusion that Milito was better. Its fair though, considering you are a Milan fan and you guys have experienced him playing well, but its quite unfair to say that the combination of Duff and Robben were below Milito.

Zanetti, as much as I respect him... Essien was on another level during Mou, when compared with Zanetti under Mou. I wont take anything from Zanetti though, he is like a machine. But Essien gets this.

I agree with Maicon... but ok, lets give the defences equal points. Considering that Cech was better than JC but Maicon was better than Paulo Ferreira.

That means that
We'll have to agree to disagree then.

I should mention that my argument for Milito is based on his weight of goals and his knack for scoring very important goals. I'm not sure that it's right to compare him to wingers who have quite a different role.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:09 am

Strongest team is Real Madrid but the most disciplined team at his disposal was inter and that's they won everything. The players were behind him 100% and the management.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:27 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

That means that
We'll have to agree to disagree then.

I should mention that my argument for Milito is based on his weight of goals and his knack for scoring very important goals. I'm not sure that it's right to compare him to wingers who have quite a different role.

ok , lets settle this like gentlemen Very Happy rock paper scissors? Very Happy

True, its unfair to compare players with different roles. Anyways as i said, everyone is human and we are entitled to have our own opinions. Cheers
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:31 am

Mous Inter won it all, none of his other sides can say that.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:34 am

Cesar
Maicon - Lucio - Samuel - Zanetti
Cambiasso - Motta
Eto'o - Sneijder - Pandev
Milito

9 out of those 11 were pure world class players...

Mou's strongest team - Page 2 Th_cry
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:38 am

Vibe wrote:
Cesar
Maicon - Lucio - Samuel - Zanetti
Cambiasso - Motta
Eto'o - Sneijder - Pandev
Milito

9 out of those 11 were pure world class players...

Mou's strongest team - Page 2 Th_cry
Bring on Stankovic for Motta (slightly out of position) and Balotelli for Pandev and the team is even better.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:47 am

forget about the names and the titles, that Inter team was so organized, so disciplined, and so hungry they'd play with 9 players and still get a result. If this Madrid played with half the determination Mou's Inter had they'd be conquering the world right now, but these guys spent so many years in the 2nd place for their own good
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:20 am

huntsman wrote:Strongest team is Real Madrid but the most disciplined team at his disposal was inter and that's they won everything. The players were behind him 100% and the management.

We couldn't beat Bayern and we lose about 7 times in last 10 Clasico's.

this Madrid is a good team but his Chelsea and Inter were stronger. next year with few changes we can be stronger.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:23 am

zizzle wrote:forget about the names and the titles, that Inter team was so organized, so disciplined, and so hungry they'd play with 9 players and still get a result. If this Madrid played with half the determination Mou's Inter had they'd be conquering the world right now, but these guys spent so many years in the 2nd place for their own good

Excellent observations and post. Good analytical skills on your behalf.
Inter is a different story, where the bench players would cry their souls when Mourinho left them.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:27 am

Mamad wrote:
huntsman wrote:Strongest team is Real Madrid but the most disciplined team at his disposal was inter and that's they won everything. The players were behind him 100% and the management.

this Madrid is a good team but his Chelsea and Inter were stronger. next year with few changes we can be stronger.

Madrid is much better than inter was, maybe not chelsea, but theyre better than inter for sure.

That's not the reason why inter won everything. Real Madrid is a rich-man-s club, it's a jungle out there where players, media, management backstab each other to gain more authority and power.

Look at mourinho and how much he aged in the last couple of years to understand how difficult coaching madrid is.

Any manager would fail to coach madrid pre-mourinho era. Some may succeed post mourinho era because of the changes that this great manager has made to a joke of a club called real madrid.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:32 am

Speaking about which, him (mourinho) and Kaka (a lost soul) are the only reasons i would support and i am supporting a club of like madrid.

I like challenges and i like people who accept them. Madrid means nothing to me. No club, nor the whole game of football does, its just a game that normal people like myself play. They kick the ball into a net, and they earn millions and if i like them today i will support them and if i dont then i will look for entertainment somewhere else. Today i support madrid, tomorrow i dont know which club.

Just wanted to set the record straight, because alot of madrid fans were questions my loyalty and commitment as a fan to Real Madrid.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:38 am

I'd have to say Inter, they had that extra bit of class experience that we don't have yet.

Chelsea and Madrid tied for second. Although I fancy Madrid's chances against old Chelsea.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:23 pm

If I were to make Mourinho all time XI:

Casilas
Maicon - Carvalho - Terry - Cole
Makelele - Essien
Ronaldo - Lampard
Drogba - Eto'o
Period. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:24 pm

:notbad:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:55 pm

huntsman wrote:
Mamad wrote:

Madrid is much better than inter was, maybe not chelsea, but theyre better than inter for sure.

That's not the reason why inter won everything. Real Madrid is a rich-man-s club, it's a jungle out there where players, media, management backstab each other to gain more authority and power.

Look at mourinho and how much he aged in the last couple of years to understand how difficult coaching madrid is.

Any manager would fail to coach madrid pre-mourinho era. Some may succeed post mourinho era because of the changes that this great manager has made to a joke of a club called real madrid.

I have difficulty to understand how Mou's Madrid is better than Mou's Inter was. That Inter was team that gave Barcelona their biggest defeat of the passing 5 maybe 10 years. And it was a better Barcelona than today's Barcelona which Madrid has been playing and losing to. Fair is fair.

leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next