McAgger
Le Samourai
I Have Mono
Blue Barrett
The Franchise
24 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Tue 1 May - 16:51:14

I think the Lakers would have a chance vs OKC.

I see the advantages for OKC, but at the same time the Lakers are capable of playing superb half court D and that alone gives them a chance vs a team like OKC.

And about Westbrook. Its well and good praising him now, but this is minor work here.

Its in games where he struggles, he overshoots, turns it over and doesnt get people involved. Thats why people get on his back.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Blue Barrett Tue 1 May - 17:02:35

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 13 559428_344459375610026_100001379002719_871586_963797255_n
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 1 May - 23:24:08

Zealous wrote:

Now I know why Rondo wasn't happy with the ref he bumped lol

This is some Uefcelona level stuff here lol

Yeah, not even just that game. Marc Davis has been screwing the Celtics all year, he clearly has an agenda against them.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 1 May - 23:25:10

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 13 Untitled-1l7y7l

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed 2 May - 2:18:42

HAHAHAH
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 2 May - 3:58:21

Good game right now 79-75 with 3 mins to go.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 2 May - 4:06:03

What an awful shot by Joe Johnson, lol.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 2 May - 4:07:27

Monster game by Pierce, 34/14. Big win if we can close this out
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 2 May - 4:08:07

Joe Johnson feeling himself a bit too much.

That's what happens when you give a mid-level player 100 million dollars and fail to re-sign your closer.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 2 May - 4:09:23

If this is 2-3-2 I think you can close it out in Boston pretty easily.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed 2 May - 4:19:24

Le Samourai wrote:If this is 2-3-2 I think you can close it out in Boston pretty easily.

That's only in the finals

But damn I can't watch any games right now on my tv.. My cable box is *bleep* around right now.. Don't feel like streaming, I need my HD Sad
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 2 May - 4:32:46

Right, Right.

What is it 2-2-1-1-1?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 2 May - 4:50:54

^ Yeah
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 2 May - 5:27:47

Kobe lighting up Corey Brewer.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed 2 May - 8:24:12

Kupchak has to be GM of the year :bow:

Getting rid of Fisher , Puke and butthurt Odom and stealing Sessions and Hill :bow:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 2 May - 14:12:01

Mitch Kupchack....traded Lamar Odom....2nd/36d best player on 3 finals runs for a draft pick.

We couldve gotten much more for him...at least someone else who can score off the bench.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 2 May - 14:33:08

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/wizards-john-wall-says-he-was-kind-of-the-same-in-his-second-season/2012/04/29/gIQAoB2SqT_story_1.html

Good article. The guy shot 28% outside of 3 feet from the basket. And 3-42 from three. Good for a massive 7.1%

The good news is he probably can't be any worse than that next season Laughing He'll be fine if he works on his J all summer.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed 2 May - 14:46:43

Le Samourai wrote:Mitch Kupchack....traded Lamar Odom....2nd/36d best player on 3 finals runs for a draft pick.

We couldve gotten much more for him...at least someone else who can score off the bench.

We still have the TPE no ? If we do we can get Beasley in the summer ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 2 May - 15:01:24

He let the one we got from Vujacic's trade expire..duno if he'll use this one.

Anyway...I want Dragic to backup the 2 and the 3...I really like Hill and McRberts so nothing needed there.

I like Artest but he just might be the one to get amnestied so i dunno.

We also have to give Bynum a new deal.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed 2 May - 18:40:43

dmize wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/wizards-john-wall-says-he-was-kind-of-the-same-in-his-second-season/2012/04/29/gIQAoB2SqT_story_1.html

Good article. The guy shot 28% outside of 3 feet from the basket. And 3-42 from three. Good for a massive 7.1%

The good news is he probably can't be any worse than that next season Laughing He'll be fine if he works on his J all summer.

Im surprised he isnt better than this.

Then again, 3rd year is normally the magic year for PG's so lets see.

I think one of his problems is he is stuck between styles, is isnt a scoring point but he isnt exactly a old school passer point.

He is somewhere in between Rondo and Rose will too many of eaches weakness and not enough of their strengths.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed 2 May - 19:33:44

The Franchise wrote:
dmize wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/wizards-john-wall-says-he-was-kind-of-the-same-in-his-second-season/2012/04/29/gIQAoB2SqT_story_1.html

I think one of his problems is he is stuck between styles, is isnt a scoring point but he isnt exactly a old school passer point.

He is somewhere in between Rondo and Rose will too many of eaches weakness and not enough of their strengths.

It doesn't help when you're basically playing with numpties.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 3 May - 2:49:13

Poor Jazz they are a decent team but The Spurs are eating them alive.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu 3 May - 3:14:21

The Franchise wrote:

I feel he's eventually going to be a top 5-6 PG in the league. He's still very raw. But still I thought he would've shown more improvement by now. Next year will be big for him.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu 3 May - 4:50:40

Will Rose ever recover? Is his career doomed? His game is based all on explosiveness.. He won't be jumping around the same when he gets back
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu 3 May - 4:56:04

Nah he will recover.

He's in a good position...they don't need to rush him back , theyll win the games.I think Chicago as an organization will treat this injury in the best possible way.

Another thing about Rose, he is almost too determined, if he dosen't get back his explosiveness don't I wont be suprised if he comes back next year ( maybe the year after that) with Steph Curry esque jump shooting.

But they need to get it right , I don't want to see him back for 1bout 9-10 months just to be safe.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu 3 May - 5:15:50

Le Samourai wrote:Nah he will recover.

He's in a good position...they don't need to rush him back , theyll win the games.I think Chicago as an organization will treat this injury in the best possible way.

Another thing about Rose, he is almost too determined, if he dosen't get back his explosiveness don't I wont be suprised if he comes back next year ( maybe the year after that) with Steph Curry esque jump shooting.

But they need to get it right , I don't want to see him back for 1bout 9-10 months just to be safe.

Yeah true.. You never know how these things affect a person's psyche though... He even admitted he was reluctant to drive when he came back.. I hope he comes back strong but if I will miss his crazy drives if he stops using them lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next