McAgger
Le Samourai
I Have Mono
Blue Barrett
The Franchise
24 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by I Have Mono Sat May 19, 2012 7:47 am

World Peace needs to start kneeing Perkins in the nuts everytime he sets a screen, the only reason Durant is shooting so well is because of the illegal screens.
The 1st screen Perkins set he held World Peace and the ref was 3 feet away looking right at it and didn't call shit.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Sat May 19, 2012 9:46 am

I Have Mono wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Who is Artest locking down exactly?

When he was on Durant, Durant couldn't get shit. Anytime he plays against World Peace he plays like shit.

@lesamourai yeah Perkins had a moving screen at the end that gave Durant the wide open 3.

Durant was 10 for 15...again, who did he lock down?

You must not have watched the game.
Perkins illegal screens can be attributed to a lot of that. When World Peace was actually guarding him he didn't get shit.
Just go ahead and keep being clueless though.

Come up with whatever reason you like...he didnt lock him down if he shot 10 for 15. Do you know what lock down means?

Are you suggesting the 5 shots he missed, Artest guarded them all and the 10 he made he magically wasnt on him?

And even if thats true, he still didnt lock him down...how do you lock someone down and yet they are still scoring? lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 am

In my opinion, If Artest has a discernable influence on Durant........one person cannot lock down someone who scores in a variety of ways it's impossible.

Just like Sefelosha does a great job on Kobe but the fact is , it's Ibaka blocking shots that either completes or the play or makes Kobe think twice before actually trying get to the rim.

If Bynum would simply give a shit, then Duarant and Harden would start thinking about all those drives to the basket. If he could do that then Artest would be better equipped to handle Durant.

He plays Durant better than anyone I've seen in the league, forces quite a few turnovers more than other guys and stuff like that but at the end of the day it's up to Bynum to give some effort and complete the play.

Also he's right....how the hell do you expect Artest to do anyhing if he's being shoved out of the way everytime Perkins sets a pick.

Bynum and Gasol should start beating up Westbrook and Harden like like that on the pick and roll, we'll see what happens then.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 19, 2012 10:22 am

Thats all irrelvant to my point.

You cant make the statement "Artest is shutting him down" because he isnt..whatever way you want to put it, he isnt, so the statement is wrong.

I didnt come here saying, how dare Artest not shut him down, or Artest should be doing better or anything in fact...I am completely disagreeing with a statement someone else made.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat May 19, 2012 10:38 am

The Franchise wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Who is Artest locking down exactly?

When he was on Durant, Durant couldn't get shit. Anytime he plays against World Peace he plays like shit.

@lesamourai yeah Perkins had a moving screen at the end that gave Durant the wide open 3.

Durant was 10 for 15...again, who did he lock down?

You must not have watched the game.
Perkins illegal screens can be attributed to a lot of that. When World Peace was actually guarding him he didn't get shit.
Just go ahead and keep being clueless though.

Come up with whatever reason you like...he didnt lock him down if he shot 10 for 15. Do you know what lock down means?

Are you suggesting the 5 shots he missed, Artest guarded them all and the 10 he made he magically wasnt on him?

And even if thats true, he still didnt lock him down...how do you lock someone down and yet they are still scoring? lol

Basically yes. The 5 shots Durant missed are the 5 times he didn't call Perkins to set an illegal screen to give himself wide opens looks.

When Durant goes to the bench World Peace stays on the floor and guards Harden who doesn't have the luxury of Perkins illegal screens and World Peace has him shooting like 30% from the field.

World Peace locking down 2 players in one game :bow:

If the refs start calling the illegal screens that Durants getting we'll see his fg% for what it actually is when he play World Peace which Probably 15%.

If you watch the game rather than looking up the box score you'll see exactly what I am talking about and how wrong you are.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 19, 2012 10:58 am

Artest locking people down who are still scoring loool
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 19, 2012 11:03 am

And the Laker cry fest about ref's here is just funny lol

Playoff basketball and your crying about illegal screens.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 11:07 am

The Franchise wrote:And the Laker cry fest about ref's here is just funny lol

It pisses you off when it's blatant shit like Perkins is doing.

He ain't just moving on the screens, the mofo is coming and shoving people out of the way right in front of the refs.Who the hell does that? When did people start pushing people with both hands to set a screen.

Never to my knowledge.

Anyway, whatever, it happened every single game in 10 , I can't complain if it continues to happen now.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 11:16 am

Does anyone see the Sixers beating Boston?

They won that game yesterday when they looked completely gone, that kinda stuff inspires a young team.

They seem mismatched but they got two wins so who knows.

For some reason I'm really starting to like Evan Turner, shades of Brandon Roy in terms of making space and movement but can't get shots to go in.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 19, 2012 11:59 am

The Sixers are a young team so they have a shot but I think Boston will close out the series like they did against Atlanta.

We'll get a clear idea after game 5 imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat May 19, 2012 12:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:Artest locking people down who are still scoring loool
The Franchise wrote:And the Laker cry fest about ref's here is just funny lol

Lol wow I don't even know why I'm arguing with you but I am.

Lakers crying about the refs because they should be. The refs call about 15 bullshit phantom fouls a game against us and miss players get hacked on the way to the rim consistently. Lol even in the game today where we got 43 freethrow attempts the refs missed about 10 hacks and holds. Not baby fouls. OBVIOUS fouls. Watch the highlights Kobe gets fouled on every play.

The way teams play against the lakers we should get around 50 a night.

And complaining about illegal screens because they are obvious.
You argue about plays you don't even see.
If you had to see Durant score 30 because Perkins sets a screen at the Freethrow line and finishes the play at the 3pt line 150 times a night while mike breen blows Perkins about how great his screens are you'd be bitch too.
Never in a series have I seen this many illegal screens been set. It'd be different if it was like the KG screen against the 76ers that a player has to fight though or even if it was 1 or 2 moving screens a game. But it's not

All things considering Durant should have about 20 points this series on 5/40 shooting lol. The points he has this series were scored off of ridicolus screens or matt Barnes.
In reality he's not be locked down but when you factor everything World Peace is playing against he is.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Well for all talk of illegal screens it didn't stop the Lakers from winning the game. They should have won game 2 as well mind you.

Game 4 is huge now and if LA can win again things get very interesting.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Nasty
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Lakers could still use a floor general like Rondo.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 19, 2012 1:49 pm

They would if CP3 had gone to the Lakers.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 19, 2012 1:59 pm

I didnt even read what you wrote, I skimmed, saw it was full of crap and am now moving on.

The mere fact you think Durant is being shut down is enough for me to not bother with you.

I think you need to consider what shutting someone down is.

Your crying about refs and you got 40 FT...keep rolling out the excuses.

Playoff ball and your crying about screens..cry more.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Dani serious question.

Did you watch the last two games?

Imagine this right here , but on very single posession they run for Durant,

Garnett taught him well lol, but the student has become the master.

At this point it's kinda impressive.

Perkins :bow:

I'm done complaining but I'm just saying this stuff is lolworthy.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sat May 19, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Yes......otherwise I wouldnt even have an opinon on this and would simply keep my mouth shut.

What are we getting at here? LA has been on the wrong side of the refs? Really?

They shot 40 FT's...and on top of that..how many of Harden's fouls last night were legit fouls?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Its the playoff's for god sake....who cares? Set your own bad screens if your that upset by it.

The reason the Lakers are down, isnt the refs.

Last night on another BBall forum I lurk, there was Lakers fans who thought they were a little but lucky with the refs...how can you complain? Really.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 2:27 pm

The Franchise wrote:Its the playoff's for god sake....who cares? Set your own bad screens if your that upset by it.

The reason the kaers are down, isnt the refs.

I would love for Bynum to throw Westbrook and Harden into the stands with a couple similar screens , it'd make my day.

Gasol even for that matter lol.

But then he'd get suspended so whatever.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Yeah, everyone is against LA...they would get suspended meanwhile the refs wont even call anything on Park.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Because Perk is smart about it.....he's hitting someone who can take it.....he's a smart man, that's why it's impressive.Experience, he understands what he's doing, he learnt alot from Garnett.

I don't think refs are against us Laughing I just think Perkins is a sneaky and smart clowm Very Happy

If Bynum ran into Westbrook or Harden in a similar fashion they would get significantly more shaken up.

Bynum has one more technical for suspension anyway, not worth it.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sat May 19, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Getting away from the Lakers, I'm about ready to say Popovich is the best coach I've ever seen.

The ball movement in the clippers series is flat out the best I've ever seen in my life....in terms of just coaching, not man management and all that other stuff.Guy took a bunch of rookies and made a great rotation out of it.

Kinda like the Wenger of Basketball.

Only problem is he can't draw up a play like Doc hmm

And he is yet to write a GOAT book like Lawrence Frank Very Happy

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat May 19, 2012 3:38 pm

OKC cant defend without fouling ... Kobe was getting hacked all night yesterday ... we had a mere 4 shooting fouls advantage over OKc the rest were the intentional fouls . Perkins is setting about 30 illegal screens a night on a minimum and thats the playoffs ? lol This is just as terrible as flopping ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat May 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Why are they playing again tonight wtf? lol.. Don't think I have ever seen that before
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat May 19, 2012 7:24 pm

You should get a job with espn, you'd fit right in with mike barry and brent breen. These guys hate the lakers so much they actually believe the bullshit that comes out of their mouths. I wouldn't be surprised if you were their kid looking at you argument.
The Franchise wrote:Yes......otherwise I wouldnt even have an opinon on this and would simply keep my mouth shut.

What are we getting at here? LA has been on the wrong side of the refs? Really?

They shot 40 FT's...and on top of that..how many of Harden's fouls last night were legit fouls?
The fouls called on Harden or against him. Don't act like he got *bleep* by the refs he has 1 bad call, which was made up for when he hooked Steve Blake yet Steve Blake got called for the foul.
The Franchise wrote:Its the playoff's for god sake....who cares? Set your own bad screens if your that upset by it.
Lol ok. The one illegal screen Perkins got called for he acted hurt.

Also reverse jinxing Perkins is a best low post defender alive
Perkins sets the best screens in the NBA

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next