Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

+34
Helmer
iftikhar
poolsupporter
Emaharg
CBarca
ErPupone
edulfc
Ganso
Motogp69
mr-r34
S
RealGunner
Forza
Arquitecto
fatman123
TheRedStag
Rebaño Sagrado
Abramovich
7amood11
stevieg8
The Sanchez
Cotes
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
Art Morte
Kick
Red Alert
donttreadonred
Onyx
McAgger
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
Fahim89
38 posters

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 34 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:20 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I see him as BR's Yossi Banayoun (albeit pacier). For the fee we got him, and his low wages, I think it's a great signing. Although I've never even heard of him before today.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 34 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am

Well I did some research on this kid, and it seems like Heerenveen played him strictly as a LW. Even for Morocco, he's been played as a LW. He's right footed player on the left side, just how BR likes them. He seems like a pacier and less selfish version of Taarabt.

So now we have Sterling (who is way better on the left), Downing (who is an actual left winger), Borini (who so far has been used on the left), and Assaidi who is a LW.

Again the main weak spot we have left in our first team (RW), hasn't been taken care of yet. Downing seems like the first choice starter there, with Joe Cole backing him. I guess if Dempsey comes he'll be first choice there, and we all know Suarez and Borini can both play there if need be.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:24 am

So if Sahin does sign, would he play in the middle with Allen? Because I don't think either of them are final third type players.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:56 am

There are two option there

1st - We'll have 60+ games in 4 different comps which were looking to win. So plenty of games to go around for Allen, Sahin, Lucas, Gerrard (and even Shelvey and Hendo to lesser extent). There is also the chance of injuries and suspensions. 6 players in 3 spots for 60+ sounds good, everyone will be happy.

In this scenario squad rotation is necessary.

-----------Lucas----------
------------------Sahin/Allen
------Gerrard-------------

or

---------Allen---------
------------------Sahin
----Gerrard------------

or
---------Lucas---------
-----------------Allen--
----Sahin--------------

2nd - They can all start together in a 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2 formations

-Johnson----Lucas---Enrique----
-------Allen-------Sahin--------
------------Gerrard------------
-------Suarez----Borini---------

or

-Johnson-----Lucas----Enrique--
--------Allen-------Sahin--------
----Gerrard------------Borini-----
-------------Suarez-------------
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:58 am

Sahin deal looks to be in disarray . . . Arsenal have moved in again! Now its difficult to assume he would come. . now that's sad Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:41 am

I know very little about the winger you guys signed, could anyone clue me in?

I assume he will start over Downing and be challenging Borini for that LW spot? Or will Borini be on the right with Suarez down the center?

Or are you guys as clueless as me? Very Happy

Could well be a bargin at £3.5m though!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:50 am

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews

SKY SOURCES: Bologna accept £11.8m bid from Southampton for midfielder Gaston Ramirez. #SSN

affraid . . . . what is the world coming down to! affraid
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:00 am

Fahim89 wrote:

SKY SOURCES: Bologna accept £11.8m bid from Southampton for midfielder Gaston Ramirez. #SSN

NOOOOOOO....Wtf, how does he accept Southhampton over us, Inter, or Spurs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:02 am

Kick wrote:I know very little about the winger you guys signed, could anyone clue me in?

I assume he will start over Downing and be challenging Borini for that LW spot? Or will Borini be on the right with Suarez down the center?

Lol, none of us here have ever heard of this guy before today. Personally I don't think he was signed to be a starter. Should be a good backup.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:15 am

Kick wrote:I know very little about the winger you guys signed, could anyone clue me in?

According to the guardian it's £2.4m ! ! Shocked
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:16 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

I have got no clue what so ever! ! I guess we were not at all interested in him after our past regime let. But Southhampton? Shocking affraid
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 am

Fahim89 wrote:

It was 2.4m......The 3.5m was supposed to be to Ajax, before the transfer fell through because of failure to agree personal terms.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:20 am

Fahim89 wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

I have got no clue what so ever! ! I guess we were not at all interested in him after our past regime let. But Southhampton? Shocking affraid

Sh!t, I'm absolutely stunned. First of all I have no idea how Southampton got him, second of all for that amount??? scratch FFS Bologna is arguably a better team than Southampton, why take a step down??
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:23 am

Fahim89 wrote:

It was 2.4m......The 3.5m was supposed to be to Ajax, before the transfer fell through because of failure to agree personal terms.

I guess we will find out how good he is this season.

from the video's he looks decent but has an awkward style.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:30 am

Fahim89 wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

Sh!t, I'm absolutely stunned. First of all I have no idea how Southampton got him, second of all for that amount??? scratch FFS Bologna is arguably a better team than Southampton, why take a step down??

Well the bright side is he might come cheap in Fantasy League Razz . . . . Twisted Evil
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Guys, I have watched him play sometime... he has tremendous pace...I a sure that's more than many current LFC players...mark my words, he will soon be first choice player...just excited which 1 more signing is left to be done as rodgers said? :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:00 pm

amit.maidasra@gmail.com wrote:Guys, I have watched him play sometime... he has tremendous pace...I a sure that's more than many current LFC players...mark my words, he will soon be first choice player...just excited which 1 more signing is left to be done as rodgers said? :coffee:

Hoping Sahin and Dempsey are stillc oming in, that would be a great window.

Also, welcome to the forum!!! Always great to get new Pool fans. Hope you like it here Smile
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:28 pm

No.11 for our new boy. . Oussama Assaidi Thumbs up
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:44 pm

The Ramirez deal is not done yet! Shocked

Dempsey is trying to force his way out of Fulham with us not even tabling a solid bid! ! Shocked

Sahin almost bought a house in Liverpool but now seems to be roaming around in London! ! ! affraid

Oussame Assiadi came out of the blue! ! Shocked

& Spearing is still a LFC player Razz affraid

This window is turning scaryyyyyyyyyyyy! ! affraid
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Ramirez wasnt a target after Kenny and Comolli went i think.

Arsenal will be more aggressive in negotiations for Sahin if they sell Song. Dont expect us to put silly wages forward.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Sorry to post here, guys, but I was reading the posts about Ramirez. It sounds like the deal is falling apart and Bologna never accepted it.

http://www.football-italia.net/23529/bologna-no-saints-deal-ramirez
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Nishank wrote:Ramirez wasnt a target after Kenny and Comolli went i think.

Arsenal will be more aggressive in negotiations for Sahin if they sell Song. Dont expect us to put silly wages forward.

We don't have to offer silly wage as Arsenal themselves have a very rigid wage structure. So if Sahin opts for London it would be for CL.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:01 pm

International boss Eric Gerets once told Adel Taarabt when he left him out for Morocco: "Watch (Assaidi) and you'll figure why you're not in the team."

Good to hear he's a hardworking player. I personally value that in players above their ability.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Pep Segura has left Liverpool Sad
http://www.kopsource.com/pep-segura-leaves-liverpool/
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Also, welcome to the forum!!! Always great to get new Pool fans. Hope you like it here Smile[/quote]
ohh thnaks for that... Smile
I hope dempsey is in, as I read he has already handed over a transfer request Thumbs up
sahin, depends on how arsenal handles the matter.. hmm
friends, I am really confused, who will be in the competetion for right wing, as fas I remember dempsey always played on left side for Fulham, assaidi also on left most of the times...

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Do you want me to change your name btw ? In case you wrote ur Email instead of Username by mistake
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next