Mr Nick09
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

50 assists - Page 3 Empty Re: 50 assists

Post by REWB Fri May 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Doc wrote:
REWB wrote:
Doc wrote:Which Clasico did Fabregas get Motm in?! Still waiting on that one. Only one I can say he could possibly be thought of as Motm (which is a serious stretch) is the Bernabeu fixture in the league and even then, he barely contributed besides scoring...once

many barca fans felt cesc was barca's best player in the recent el classico,

That is not considered being Motm though...

motm FOOORR BARCA geez

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 04, 2012 3:50 pm

REWB wrote:
Doc wrote:
REWB wrote:
Doc wrote:Which Clasico did Fabregas get Motm in?! Still waiting on that one. Only one I can say he could possibly be thought of as Motm (which is a serious stretch) is the Bernabeu fixture in the league and even then, he barely contributed besides scoring...once

motm FOOORR BARCA geez

MOTM for Barca without playing? man he's good :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri May 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Adit wrote:
REWB wrote:
Adit wrote:
REWB wrote:i got my stats from wiki

but also, according to soccernet ozil has 2 goals and 17 assists only... so i dont know which source is correct here

nope you again counted lal iga stats only

ozils stats

according to soccernet- 5 goals and 20 assists.

according to who scored-5 goals and 20 assists.

fabregas

soccernet-17 goals and 11 assist

whoscored-15 goals and 11 assist

he still has better stats than ozil Laughing
yeah stats only. Any one who watched both of them will know who performed better for 2 straight years.Fabregas has been a lost lamb in Barca midfield. :lol!:

haha keep living in your dream, the fact that he was a lost lamb and still managed to rack up better stats than ozil proves my point that he is a better player :lol!: he is underrated just because he doesn't have the skills and pace of ozil, but he makes that up with his movement and intelligence. someone with poor knowledge of how football is played wouldn't understand that. (not directed at you)
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Bringing false stats, making up Motm reports when the player didn't even start in the last Clasico and try to spin it so as it was "Barca fans" opinion (which is a vague statement anyway) and derailing a thread about Ozil. Yup, the treble of silliness has been accomplished...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri May 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
REWB wrote:
Doc wrote:
REWB wrote:

motm FOOORR BARCA geez

MOTM for Barca without playing? man he's good :bow:

has my memory deceived me? i thought he was playing or came on as sub?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 04, 2012 3:54 pm

yeah fabregas has a better stats than Iniesta,and xavi too :lol!:

:facepalm:

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Adit wrote:yeah fabregas has a better stats than Iniesta,and xavi too :lol!:

:facepalm:

The one that got me was being MOTM in the recent Clasico when he did'nt even play Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri May 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Doc wrote:Bringing false stats, making up Motm reports when the player didn't even start in the last Clasico and try to spin it so as it was "Barca fans" opinion (which is a vague statement anyway) and derailing a thread about Ozil. Yup, the treble of silliness has been accomplished...

you guys like this thread aswell, this is what a forum is all about, stop being a pussy lool.

we already sorted that out, even with the correct stats he still had better stats than ozil

all i was trying to demonstrate is that he is gradually fitting in well with barca, thats all. barca fans were saying he has played well and has been performing well in the barca team, integrating well.

REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Not saying that Fabregas is better than Özil (which is debatable), but I find it ridiculously funny that even though Cesc has better/same stats with less playing games in his first year at Barcelona, he's considered crap, but Özil not.

I appreciate both players, would love them both at Arsenal Heart
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 04, 2012 4:03 pm

If you back track anymore, you'll fall off your chair REWB but I enjoyed the Fabregas addition. And to be very fair, only Milanfan has called Fab crap and he has issues with Arsenal that only he knows. Mole has been preaching about Fab's unsatisfactory performances for a while...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 4:04 pm

REWB wrote:
Doc wrote:Bringing false stats, making up Motm reports when the player didn't even start in the last Clasico and try to spin it so as it was "Barca fans" opinion (which is a vague statement anyway) and derailing a thread about Ozil. Yup, the treble of silliness has been accomplished...

you guys like this thread aswell, this is what a forum is all about, stop being a pussy lool.

we already sorted that out, even with the correct stats he still had better stats than ozil

all i was trying to demonstrate is that he is gradually fitting in well with barca, thats all. barca fans were saying he has played well and has been performing well in the barca team, integrating well.

you have been exposed for your fraudulent posts, you can stop now.

Why are you trying to prove something about Cex in a thread not dedicated to him? better stats? this is about assists only.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

At least in terms of this season only Ozil took a massive sh*t on Fabregas. There is hardly a comparison, even Barca fans tell you Cex is a stat padder at best.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri May 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Doc wrote:If you back track anymore, you'll fall off your chair REWB but I enjoyed the Fabregas addition. And to be very fair, only Milanfan has called Fab crap and he has issues with Arsenal that only he knows. Mole has been preaching about Fab's unsatisfactory performances for a while...

yes but mole hasnt recently has he? thats because cesc has been shutting him up, the way cesc has been performing he cant say nothing bad about him without sounding delusional :lol!:
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri May 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Maybe Tito can get the best out of Fabregas. But till then, Ozil remains the better player for me.

Although, like Nameless said, the system suits Ozil very well and Cesc had to learn to play in a relatively new way.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Zealous wrote:At least in terms of this season only Ozil took a massive sh*t on Fabregas. There is hardly a comparison, even Barca fans tell you Cex is a stat padder at best.

cex is the catalan version of Kaka
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri May 04, 2012 4:08 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
REWB wrote:

Why are you trying to prove something about Cex in a thread not dedicated to him? better stats? this is about assists only.

if you dont want to battle why the hell was this thread made in the general section?
madrid forum that wayy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Doc wrote:If you back track anymore, you'll fall off your chair REWB but I enjoyed the Fabregas addition. And to be very fair, only Milanfan has called Fab crap and he has issues with Arsenal that only he knows. Mole has been preaching about Fab's unsatisfactory performances for a while...

Tbf i am considered a Fabregas hater on this forum you might have to cite more Barca forumers than that Very Happy

Fabregas is not crap but he does unbalance the team defensively and offensively and has'nt really fit in but just get by due to his own individual talent i would'nt say he's fitting in well tbh.

Ozil is better and can we get back on topic and praise Ozil for his wonderful performances which have pretty catapulted him to WC level now?

Also REWB theres nothing delusional about my comments, infact your delusional hanging on to stats to compare two players......

Also those so called stats you use to make Fabregas seem better...... you do realise Fabregas has'nt scored since the end of January? and hardly got an assist in that time frame aswell ?

Also i havent mentioned Fabregas recently because theres no reason too, everyone knows what his weaknesses and strengths are and i would sound like a broken record.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri May 04, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri May 04, 2012 4:09 pm

:bow:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 04, 2012 4:09 pm

So rightback section then lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 4:10 pm

REWB wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
REWB wrote:

if you dont want to battle why the hell was this thread made in the general section?

it's not a battle when you use false informations and things that have nothing to do with the points being being made lol. poor arsenal fans, why dont you support Benayoun or something
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Zealous wrote:At least in terms of this season only Ozil took a massive sh*t on Fabregas. There is hardly a comparison, even Barca fans tell you Cex is a stat padder at best.

Barca fans are mostly mad, because he took Thiago's minutes - and don't like his presence as a CM - but not his overall performances.

I mean he contributed directly to 25 goals this season, I only can wish any other player than van Persie could contribute directly to 20 goals in one season at Arsenal.

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Fri May 04, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri May 04, 2012 4:12 pm

whats a stat padder? lool these delusional words, how else are we meant to compare players objectively without stats?

dont bring xavi into this, we can all clearly see that xavi's job is to control games as a CM and he does that fantastically. ozil and cesc's jobs are to create and score goals, and cesc had done that better this season according to stats.

but okay ozil is better because.....he is better
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri May 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
REWB wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
REWB wrote:

it's not a battle when you use false informations and things that have nothing to do with the points being being made lol. poor arsenal fans, why dont you support Benayoun or something

are you insane or something? didnt you just freaking read the thread? the false information was corrected, now we are basing are comparison on legit stats, why do you keep on bringing up the old shit?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 04, 2012 4:16 pm

REWB wrote:

yes but mole hasnt recently has he? thats because cesc has been shutting him up, the way cesc has been performing he cant say nothing bad about him without sounding delusional :lol!:

Mole has been too busy with enjoying Newcastle but I reckon his opinion hasn't changed...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 4:16 pm

so how do his passing stats compare to Ozil?

i think we should put him in Di Maria's and Kaka's bracket
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri May 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:so how do his passing stats compare to Ozil?

i think we should put him in Di Maria's and Kaka's bracket

if people were say "ozil is a better assister than fab this season"

Then i would agreed but people are saying "ozil is just a better player than fab overall" which i dont believe is true.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next