Blue Barrett
Raptorgunner
Onyx
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Proof that AVB was better than RDM - Page 3 Empty Re: Proof that AVB was better than RDM

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 10:08 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Everyone wanked over Rijkaard when he won the CL under Barca but has done nothing since and same goes for Di Matteo.
I could really use that crystal ball of your for the lottery next week, mate. Laughing

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Proof that AVB was better than RDM - Page 3 Empty Re: Proof that AVB was better than RDM

Post by Adit Sun May 20, 2012 10:15 am

AVB wouldve never won the CL with this Squad. Di matteo actually did a excellent job making the most out of this Squad.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 20, 2012 10:31 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Everyone wanked over Rijkaard when he won the CL under Barca but has done nothing since and same goes for Di Matteo.
I could really use that crystal ball of your for the lottery next week, mate. Laughing

Dont need to, the similarities are obvious..... Rijkaard did f*ck all before Barca and Di Matteo done f*ck all before Chelsea both will meet the same fate....

If he was such a fantastic manager he would'nt have been on his way to taking West Brom down before they sacked him and Woy saved them....

This is all down to the players taking control and responsibility just like it was at Barca.

I am not a prophet and i dont pretend to be one like some people on this forum but its obvious what the future holds for Di Matteo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 10:48 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Dont need to, the similarities are obvious..... Rijkaard did f*ck all before Barca and Di Matteo done f*ck all before Chelsea both will meet the same fate....

If he was such a fantastic manager he would'nt have been on his way to taking West Brom down before they sacked him and Woy saved them....

This is all down to the players taking control and responsibility just like it was at Barca.

I am not a prophet and i dont pretend to be one like some people on this forum but its obvious what the future holds for Di Matteo.
No, no, mate. That's just being butthurt or trying to state something out of the blue just to prove your "point" that AVB is better than him. Razz

Remind me again who brought West Brom up? Okay then...
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 20, 2012 10:50 am

Rijkaard comparison doesnt make sense .

He had one heck of a squad and best player in the world at fine form.

While Chelsea squad is just LOL at many places.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 20, 2012 10:56 am

Didn't Pardew almost get West Ham relegated? Led them to their worst run in 70 years?

Got Charlton relegated from the championship first division? Laughing

His time at West Brom means nothing to me lol, not like he was doing a worst job at West Brom than Villas Boas was at Chelsea.

For the record, I prefer Villas Boas, but that's not the point, you're discrediting someone you know nothing about and an achievement which no one really understands.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sun May 20, 2012 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 10:57 am

Le Samourai wrote:Didn't Pardew almost get West Ham relegated? Led them to their worst run in 70 years?

His time at West Brom means nothing to me.
Pretty much this.

Don't know what Mole is on about.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun May 20, 2012 11:03 am

this thread looks silly now

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun May 20, 2012 11:14 am

vanDEEZ wrote:this thread looks silly now

It looked silly back then aswell
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 20, 2012 11:18 am

Le Samourai wrote:Didn't Pardew almost get West Ham relegated? Led them to their worst run in 70 years?

His time at West Brom means nothing to me lol, not like he was doing a worst job at West Brom than Villas Boas was at Chelsea.

For the record, I prefer Villas Boas, but that's not the point, you're discrediting someone you know nothing about and an achievement which no one really understands.

1. Pardew took West Ham to thier highest PL finish since god knows when and took them to a FA Cup final and only lost on penalties.....yes he went on a bad run but lets not forget the job he did.

2. Charlton were practically down when he took the job it was a suicide mission not sure why he took the job tbh.

Not even comparable.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 20, 2012 11:21 am

1. Pardew took West Ham to thier highest PL finish since god knows when and took them to a FA Cup final and only lost on penalties.....yes he went on a bad run but lets not forget the job he did after being relegated from the PL the year before.

2. Charlton were practically down when he took the job it was a suicide mission not sure why he took the job tbh.

Not even comparable.

What's the difference between his FA Cup run and Di Matteo's FA Cup and CL run lol?

2.He led them to 18th place in the Championship 1st division, ensuring relegation to the Championship 2nd division.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 11:24 am

RDM brought West Brom to the Premiere League and had them playing some good football. They were actually in good shape until they hit a bad run of form.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 20, 2012 11:26 am

Barrettinator wrote:RDM brought West Brom to the Premiere League and had them playing some good football. They were actually in good shape until they hit a bad run of form.
Le Samourai wrote:

1. Pardew took West Ham to thier highest PL finish since god knows when and took them to a FA Cup final and only lost on penalties.....yes he went on a bad run but lets not forget the job he did after being relegated from the PL the year before.

Not even comparable.

2.He led them to 18th place in the Championship 1st division, ensuring relegation to the Championship 2nd division.

No he didnt Laughing he left long before then Laughing

Also you dont get relegated for finishing 18th in the championship theres 22 teams Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3