Die Borussen
teamanarchy
Dante
Mr Nick09
milanfan7
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Milan,a new generation. - Page 3 Empty Re: Milan,a new generation.

Post by pUsHa Sat 12 May 2012, 16:14

Dante13 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
pUsHa wrote:If they want cash for big player they have to sell Pato .... Ancelotti didnt forget about him yet ... :coffee:

Pato IS the new generation :coffee:

Just because he had a bad year , doesn't mean he's finished . As i said in the section , he's just 22 not 32.
I agree with this. The question is, what if PSG throw stupid cash at us for Pato, like in the 40-50 mil region?

I don't know what Milan will do . What i know for certain , is that we won't find a player with Pato's quality , anywhere and no matter the money we get.

He's too valiable for Milan , but many don't see it. He's been with us since he was a teenager , he has grown with Milan , he knows our goals , our ways , our powers and he's a rare talent , there's not a player in Italy like him.

Milan would be mad to accept even 50m for him , yes , even if after all these injuries. Injuries can be fixed , a loss in quality can't be fixed. That's what will happen and we all saw it this season , with Pato missing game after game.

We need Pato as much we need Cassano , Silva , Boateng , Abate and Ibrahimovic.

And who's going to fix him ? Nobody fixed him 2 years of constant injuries when nobody even touches him ... not even doctors from USA or Germany could help him ...

pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 12 May 2012, 16:17

Maybe you should take Bayern's doctor on loan hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 12 May 2012, 16:23

Or maybe he is on Bosman? hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat 12 May 2012, 16:25

I dont get this Milan fans blaming their Medical staffs.

Wasnt your Medical staff best in the world one year ago?

Injuries were always going to be a problem for Milans 30 + avg age squad.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat 12 May 2012, 16:25

Oh my god, this is becoming a big mess. Berlusconi must be willing to spend big this summer otherwise I see a huge fall by Milan. Also about Pato, He has played with our legends and probably learnt from them which is why he must stay because he is the connection between the past generation and the new one. My fear is if we decide to sell Pato to another team in which he will explode and fulfill his potential.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 12 May 2012, 16:33

We'll see what will happen , but i don't buy it that Pato is damaged and that he can't get back to what he was. And Galliani said he was assured by that doctor , Pato won't have the same problem anymore but , they all made the mistake to let him play against Barcelona. They rushed him back in the most important game of our season , against the best team around and with Pato having to play almost 2 months. Let's call them naive , including Pato who agreed ...

But these stuff can be avoided you know , Pato would be playing now , if it weren't for such mistakes .
Anyway. I am certain he will be back next season , whatever we say now , so i am relaxed. He deserves the critisism , but i won't jump on the ship just yet.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 12 May 2012, 16:42

Boateng is another one-dimensional player at Milan ,he's become so important to them that you can neither drop him nor buy another player for AM position with vision and flair to replace him..

Boateng at CM would flop ,just doesnt have the tactical astuteness,nor defensive skill for him to come good in that position.

Allegri has integrated this 4-3-1-2 with DM system to such an extent ,its become impossible to get out of it..I doubt anything is gonna change come next summer as well.

And coming to Pato,i simply doubt Pato would flourish under Allegri.His mainstays in attack is going to be Boateng and Ibra..Pato needs someone like Dinho spraying those passes to him ,and Boateng is simply not cut it for the job and Ibra as we know doesnt like to play with Pato he said it himself ,nothing have really come of this duo.Pato has been truly been misused by Allegri imo.

So there are 2 options in the end

Get rid of Pato to avoid drastic change in the system

Get rid of Allegri along with Ibra and Boateng ,bring a new coach and make Pato the focal point of attack.

What Say ? :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 12 May 2012, 17:04

I say ,

keep Pato , Boateng , Ibra and Allegri , keep the same system , bring 2 technical midfielders and a good left back , we already changed the fitness coach and the pitch at San Siro which caused so many injury problems will change too - in other words stop the injury crisis - and win the scudetto next season with Pato , Cassano and Ibrahimovic sharing goals galore between them.

:coffee:

And Pato can play fine under Allegri and his tactics , it's just our midfield hasn't been creative enough this season and Pato has been injured everyday lol . Both of that will change to a big extent next season..

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat 12 May 2012, 17:06

Surag wrote:Boateng is another one-dimensional player at Milan ,he's become so important to them that you can neither drop him nor buy another player for AM position with vision and flair to replace him..

Boateng at CM would flop ,just doesnt have the tactical astuteness,nor defensive skill for him to come good in that position.

Allegri has integrated this 4-3-1-2 with DM system to such an extent ,its become impossible to get out of it..I doubt anything is gonna change come next summer as well.

And coming to Pato,i simply doubt Pato would flourish under Allegri.His mainstays in attack is going to be Boateng and Ibra..Pato needs someone like Dinho spraying those passes to him ,and Boateng is simply not cut it for the job and Ibra as we know doesnt like to play with Pato he said it himself ,nothing have really come of this duo.Pato has been truly been misused by Allegri imo.

So there are 2 options in the end

Get rid of Pato to avoid drastic change in the system

Get rid of Allegri along with Ibra and Boateng ,bring a new coach and make Pato the focal point of attack.

What Say ? :coffee:
Some interesting propositions there.

Firstly, I am of the opinion that Boateng would not perform any worse as a RCM than a RM. I know that not all Milan fans will agree with this, but I think that he is more naturally suited to a deeper position.

At the same time, Cassano is not going to score a huge number of goals, but he is an assist-machine, so I would move him into Boateng's CAM position. This is also in an attempt to make Ibra and Pato co-exist in the team. Cassano plays well with both of them, so he could facilitate that.

E.g.
Ibra ----- Pato
Cassano
Boateng - new DM (not Traore) - Ganso

Implicit in your ideas are that some players cannot co-exist with others. I may be completely wrong, but I'd like to give something like the formation above a chance to see if that is true. This is partly because, if your theory is right, radical change would be needed and I just don't see that happening. In reality, I cannot see Pato leaving (he has already rejected PSG once + relationship with Barbara Berlusconi) and the chances of Allegri, Ibra and Boateng all leaving are virtually non-existent. So I'm not disagreeing with your reasoning, but if I had to find a solution to those problems, I would try to compromise.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 12 May 2012, 17:17

And something else. Kaladze will retire from football after the end of the season. And Shevchenko will retire after the Euro as well..

Indeed , almost all of the old guard of Milan's succesfull era of 2000-2007 will be gone from top European football after this season.

Thank you Shevchenko , Nesta , Kaladze , Gattuso , Inzaghi , Seedorf for being a huge reason i am a Milan fan today. Since 2002 , to this day , you re all still my favourites along with Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Ambrosini and Dida.

Respect.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 12 May 2012, 17:22

That all looks good and fine on paper with Boateng at CM and Cassano at AM but practically i dont think its possible..

Cassano may have the vision and guile of a TQ but he simply is in the mold of a forward.That is the way he plays for Italy NT..I cant imagine him being a link between Midfield and attack and getting those balls out of defense..You need a midfielder not a forward in that position..And ofcourse Boateng has made those things difficult.

Boateng's skillsets for a CM are non-existent..Not a good passer ,technically very average..Defensively he might be a liability as he's a red card waiting to happen as he is very reckless in tackling..Like i said before he is only good at the pressing aspect and most importantly poor tactical discipline.He can improve on that aspect if he stays in Serie A for many years but in the coming years i highly doubt it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat 12 May 2012, 17:29

whenever you have 5-6 players who have been absolutely huge in the past leave it will not be good for morale. i fear milan stumble a bit next season. regardless of who comes in to replace them.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 12 May 2012, 17:32

Surag wrote:That all looks good and fine on paper with Boateng at CM and Cassano at AM but practically i dont think its possible..

Cassano may have the vision and guile of a TQ but he simply is in the mold of a forward.That is the way he plays for Italy NT..I cant imagine him being a link between Midfield and attack and getting those balls out of defense..You need a midfielder not a forward in that position..And ofcourse Boateng has made those things difficult.

Boateng's skillsets for a CM are non-existent..Not a good passer ,technically very average..Defensively he might be a liability as he's a red card waiting to happen as he is very reckless in tackling..Like i said before he is only good at the pressing aspect and most importantly poor tactical discipline.He can improve on that aspect if he stays in Serie A for many years but in the coming years i highly doubt it.

Ok , i think you underestimate Boateng here. It's your opinion of course and i won't judge , but he's not by any means technically very average. His goals , his dribbles , his shots and his understanding with the rest of our players in games , contradict what you say.

I get he's not even in the top 10 in the position he plays , but what an under statement to describe Boateng . Seriously . And it's not that he can't play as a central midfielder. It's just that we don't have anyone better for the CAM position these days .

His physicality , his work rate , his dribbling abilities and his speed and the understanding he has with teammates in games would make him a very reliable CMF into our midfield ,

plus our tactics which allow possesion football along with massive defence when needed , would hide his flaws to a great extent. Tacticaly , he's not so good though , i won't argue about that.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 12 May 2012, 17:45

I am not underestimating Boateng at all as i was the first one to acknowledge his very good perfomances this season.

Allegri's system requires very tactical astute players in his 3 man midfield which Nocerino is ,which even Muntari is to be fair to him.Which Boateng is not.

Yes he is physical and yes he has great work ethic ,but he is not good at positioning ,horrible in tackling something which is of perennial importance for a B2B MF.And whats the use if he isnt tactically very good ?Then we are talking about another headless chicken with physique and workrate and like i said he still needs some more years to adjust to tactical nature of Serie A ,at present it isnt going to work.

When i said he is technically average,i meant he is not someone that is very good at tight spots when opposition is closing you down nor he has the visionary brain to spray out that pass to attack in such situations.

To be really frank all his dribbles are FIFA pro-street type..I have seen even Micah richards dribble regularly but that doesnt say much does it.

And putting him at CM means you'd miss his goal threat as witnessed this season.

Like i said he is very important for Milan to drop him nor buy another AM to replace him..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 12 May 2012, 18:11

Surag wrote:I am not underestimating Boateng at all as i was the first one to acknowledge his very good perfomances this season.

Allegri's system requires very tactical astute players in his 3 man midfield which Nocerino is ,which even Muntari is to be fair to him.Which Boateng is not.

Yes he is physical and yes he has great work ethic ,but he is not good at positioning ,horrible in tackling something which is of perennial importance for a B2B MF.And whats the use if he isnt tactically very good ?Then we are talking about another headless chicken with physique and workrate and like i said he still needs some more years to adjust to tactical nature of Serie A ,at present it isnt going to work.

When i said he is technically average,i meant he is not someone that is very good at tight spots when opposition is closing you down nor he has the visionary brain to spray out that pass to attack in such situations.

To be really frank all his dribbles are FIFA pro-street type..I have seen even Micah richards dribble regularly but that doesnt say much does it.

And putting him at CM means you'd miss his goal threat as witnessed this season.

Like i said he is very important for Milan to drop him nor buy another AM to replace him..

His goalscoring chances would reduce yes as a CMF , but if a top CAM arrive this summer, Milans goal average will rise instead , because he will be creating more than Boateng did this season.

Boateng it's not a headless chicken as CMF , i ve seen him playing there already and he wasn't at all bad .People remember some akward moments he had in his first games at Milan and stick with it . He may not be the best CMF around , but for Milan , he has the characteristics we need . It would take some time for him to get used to it again, but he has played the position before , it won't be new to him , as a matter of fact , we bought him to play there.

I remember him saying that he might move deeper in the midfield because Allegri wanted that , because of the Mister X would arrive. He didn't come eventualy and Boateng played there , but from the moment a good CAM arrives , Boateng will actually play as a CM.

In conclusion , you believe he cannot ,whilst i certainly don't think like that. We'll see i guess , but what's certain is that i ve seen Boateng doing many stuff that none believed he would do and allow me to disagree with many about the stuff you said he wouldn't be good at . Or that his dribbling doesn't say much.. To you maybe .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat 12 May 2012, 20:01

milan are in decline
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by T0tti Sat 12 May 2012, 20:08

T0tti
T0tti
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat 12 May 2012, 21:58

Does Nocerino do DM? I think hes a bit of a waste at CM when Montolivo, Ganso (lol) and Boateng are competing.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun 13 May 2012, 03:16

Dante13 wrote:
Surag wrote:I am not underestimating Boateng at all as i was the first one to acknowledge his very good perfomances this season.

His goalscoring chances would reduce yes as a CMF , but if a top CAM arrive this summer, Milans goal average will rise instead , because he will be creating more than Boateng did this season.

Boateng it's not a headless chicken as CMF , i ve seen him playing there already and he wasn't at all bad .People remember some akward moments he had in his first games at Milan and stick with it . He may not be the best CMF around , but for Milan , he has the characteristics we need . It would take some time for him to get used to it again, but he has played the position before , it won't be new to him , as a matter of fact , we bought him to play there.

I remember him saying that he might move deeper in the midfield because Allegri wanted that , because of the Mister X would arrive. He didn't come eventualy and Boateng played there , but from the moment a good CAM arrives , Boateng will actually play as a CM.

In conclusion , you believe he cannot ,whilst i certainly don't think like that. We'll see i guess , but what's certain is that i ve seen Boateng doing many stuff that none believed he would do and allow me to disagree with many about the stuff you said he wouldn't be good at . Or that his dribbling doesn't say much.. To you maybe .
This is exactly right. He's played well there before and he is not 'reckless' when he is playing deeper. I don't even know where people get that impression from. Circumstances forced him to move into the AM position, and it clearly wouldn't be hard for him to move back into his old position.

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:milan are in decline
Enjoy the Europa league. Smile

S32TABLANCA wrote:Does Nocerino do DM? I think hes a bit of a waste at CM when Montolivo, Ganso (lol) and Boateng are competing.
Not really. He is versatile, and can play that position if we really need him to, but I would not play him as our 1st choice DM. Nocerino will have to compete with Montolivo for that other midfield spot.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun 13 May 2012, 03:53

Phoenix will rise from the ashes my friends :shisha:
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 13 May 2012, 11:15

Galliani:We'll do everything to sign Tevez.

Another Mercenary at the club..:vagi:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 12 Jul 2012, 20:36

So how do you expect Milan to lineup next season hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu 12 Jul 2012, 21:07

Surag wrote:So how do you expect Milan to lineup next season hmm
------------------------------Abiati-------------------------------
--Abate----------Acerbi/Mexes----Bonera-------Antonini--
------------------------Ambro/Muntari--------------------------
------Nocerino-----------------------------Montolivo----------
----------------------------Boateng------------------------------
-------------------Pato/SES-------Cassano/SES--------------
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 12 Jul 2012, 21:10

-------------------------------Abiatti-----------------------------------

Abate-----------Acerbi----------------------Mexes--------------Left Back

--------------------------------Flamini----------------------------------

----------------Montolivo----------------------Boateng---------------

----------------------------------Kaka-------------------------------------

----------------RVP---------------------------------Pato/Cassano-------------------

hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu 12 Jul 2012, 21:11

What I hope to see for the future, it's very possible

--------------------------Gabriel
Abate-----------Ogbonna--------Acerbi---------Didac

--------------------------Veratti
---------------Montolivo-----------Prince/Noce

-------------Pato-----------------------El Shaarawy
--------------------------Destro

Last edited by Milantildeath on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 21:12; edited 1 time in total
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 12 Jul 2012, 21:12

RealGunner wrote:-------------------------------Abiatti-----------------------------------

Abate-----------Acerbi----------------------Mexes--------------Left Back

--------------------------------Flamini----------------------------------

----------------Montolivo----------------------Boateng---------------

----------------------------------Kaka-------------------------------------

----------------RVP---------------------------------Pato/Cassano-------------------

hmm

Most of that money will be used to balance the books..I dont see them spending that much..Plus both kaka and RVP have high engagements.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next