The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS!

+28
BiasedMilanFan3
Abramovich
Grande_Milano
DeviAngel
the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
Lord Hades
Dante
Zealous
LeSwagg James
RebaƱo Sagrado
aleumdance
7amood11
Vibe
EL Patron
Cassius
shamr9pato
kiranr
milanfan7
Milan31
Forza
Twoism
REWB
S
Lex
urbaNRoots
The_ItalianFool
32 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS! - Page 3 Empty Re: The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS!

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 13, 2012 6:36 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Swagg wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Swagg wrote:The word invincible shouldn't be used to refer to a team unless they go 38-0-0 in my opinion..

Dictionary.com: Invincible: too powerful to be defeated or overcome.

The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS! - Page 3 7SgVl

Meh.. I like to think of something invincible as not even being matched (i.e. a draw)..

So a team can go 8-30-0 and they would be considered invincible? Ha not in my opinion

Lol that is debatable but fortunately that wasnt the case- plus we won the league so..... :king:

Yeah I congratulate you guys.. I just won't ever call a team invincible unless they win 38 games like I said.. I never refer to the Arsenal team as 'Invincible' either

I just prefer to call you guys 'unbeaten'..

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS! - Page 3 Empty Re: The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS!

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 13, 2012 6:37 pm

If you win all of your games you would become the first unstoppables.

But if nobody can out match you, you're invincible according to the definition.

If only ADP wasn't waving goodbye to serie A today I would be happy.

It's a very bad feeling watching him cry. Grazie Ale, grazie.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2012 6:38 pm

If your going to compare the way i look at it is.......

Arsenal were more convincing and had better players but Juventus' achievement is more impressive....

Going from 7th to possibly being unbeaten in league and cup with a front line of less than Europa League level is more impressive to me as Arsenal were only unbeaten in the league and they had much better players.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun May 13, 2012 6:38 pm

aleumdance wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:Porto invincibles >>>>>>> arsenal and juve smoking

are you really comparing portuguese league to the serie a and epl?

portugese league is so much better , comparisons would be futile Surprised
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If your going to compare the way i look at it is.......

Arsenal were more convincing and had better players but Juventus' achievement is more impressive....

Going from 7th to possibly being unbeaten in league and cup with a front line of less than Europa League level is more impressive to me as Arsenal were only unbeaten in the league and they had much better players.

Well said Thumbs up

And dont forget their greatest player ever was a Juventus reject :coffee: Razz
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun May 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Surag wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If your going to compare the way i look at it is.......

Well said Thumbs up

I thought he was played out of Position at Juve?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun May 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Next season we'll know more about Juve in UCL, assuming you'll get past the group stage.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 13, 2012 6:46 pm

aleumdance wrote:I thought he was played out of Position at Juve?

yup..He played as a false 9 wingback :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 13, 2012 6:50 pm

indeed it is quite impressive , considering their front line. Arsenal had the CL also and all these cups in England Laughing .. i don't know , it seems Juventus had an easier road than Arsenal , Juventus was european football free with just occasional cup games now and then.. lots of time to prepare , rest , e.t.c

Whatever . Both great teams anyway.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Dante13 wrote:

indeed it is quite impressive , considering their front line. Arsenal had the CL also and all these cups in England Laughing .. i don't know , it seems Juventus had an easier road than Arsenal , Juventus was european football free with just occasional cup games now and then.. lots of time to prepare , rest , e.t.c

Whatever . Both great teams anyway.

Yh thats true also but thats about as fair as i can get lol..... none the less both will go down in history so it doesnt really matter.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 13, 2012 6:59 pm

I don't get it why Juve fans get angry at some comments... If it was Barca or RM we would see 2 threads every 10 mins about same thing and every1 sending regards and so on ....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun May 13, 2012 8:13 pm

The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS! - Page 3 317089_220164008052123_153353974733127_495061_1467141167_n
:vagi:

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 13, 2012 8:16 pm

:bow:

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun May 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Vibe wrote:Not here to diminish any success or anything,but Arsenal invincibles >>>> Juve invincibles

This, italianfool can't be humble and gracious about ending the season undefeated.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun May 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Vibe wrote:Not here to diminish any success or anything,but Arsenal invincibles >>>> Juve invincibles

This, italianfool can't be humble and gracious about ending the season undefeated.

Oh I'm just havin a bit of fun! eco smile
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun May 13, 2012 11:06 pm

"Look out Europe"

Atletico Madrid finally have a contender for their Europa League crown Laughing
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun May 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Congrats, guys.

I'm not getting into the dick measurement contest over who had it easier, so you just enjoy your streak.

I'll be a little deceived if you lose the cup final, though. :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 13, 2012 11:53 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:"Look out Europe"

Yeah I can really see AC Milan pushing for it next season.

Although, the back 4 of
Mesbah----Yepes (Thiago s. to barca)------Mexes-------Abate

Might struggle against Falcao and friends.

Hopefully the wonderful talents such as Emmanuelson and Traore can help out with defending. hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Mon May 14, 2012 1:12 am

aleumdance wrote:
Surag wrote:

Well said Thumbs up

I thought he was played out of Position at Juve?

Henry was and never will be anybody's reject. That man is an artist.
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon May 14, 2012 7:22 am

TomJuve wrote:

Although, the back 4 of

Hopefully the wonderful talents such as Emmanuelson and Traore can help out with defending. hmm

Ouch... that one hurt

I can tell you're the captain of your high school debating team
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 14, 2012 2:02 pm

TomJuve wrote:

Although, the back 4 of

Better Emanuelson and Traore than Grosso and Estigarribia... Laughing

As for Silva to Barca... this is either your wish or tribalfootball , which both i wouldn't trust ..Abate isn't a left back and Yepes with Mesbah are and will continue to be , back up players.

You can always try again though :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon May 14, 2012 3:41 pm

The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS! - Page 3 Maygaz14
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Dante13 wrote:
TomJuve wrote:

Although, the back 4 of

As for Silva to Barca... this is either your wish or tribalfootball , which both i wouldn't trust ..Abate isn't a left back and Yepes with Mesbah are and will continue to be , back up players.

You looked at it the wrong way. I was putting defenders like they would be if you were the goalkeeper. Left to right. Left being left back etc. Not hard to work out really. Besides, emanuelson actually plays for you, unlike Grosso. Esti is also about 3x the player Mesbah is.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 14, 2012 5:46 pm

TomJuve wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
TomJuve wrote:

Although, the back 4 of

You looked at it the wrong way. I was putting defenders like they would be if you were the goalkeeper. Left to right. Left being left back etc. Not hard to work out really. Besides, emanuelson actually plays for you, unlike Grosso. Esti is also about 3x the player Mesbah is.

Well , i was confused because none does it like that . All make lineups from right to left son..

Emanuelson plays yes i don't get your point and he's not a liability unlike Grosso.
Moreover , Emanuelson is a good player , unlike the garbage Grosso and Estigarnsgdva is.

As for Estigarribia being better 3x the player Mesbah is , i agree , but when a player is compared with Mesbah ... it's not something a fan should be happy about Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 14, 2012 5:49 pm

True Mesbah is terrible. Call me crazy but I like writing my line ups starting from the back.

Grosso may be awful now but he's not a liability if he doesn't get played. Emanuelson loses the ball far too often and to me is a liability. Him being a good player is debatable.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 14, 2012 5:58 pm

TomJuve wrote:True Mesbah is terrible. Call me crazy but I like writing my line ups starting from the back.

Grosso may be awful now but he's not a liability if he doesn't get played. Emanuelson loses the ball far too often and to me is a liability. Him being a good player is debatable.

we are going a bit of topic , my last response about this. Urby was being played as a 10 most season, which he isn't .

But , because he's fast and manages some dribbles and 1-2 every now and then , Allegri put him there to create space in attack. That's all there is to it , as a left side midfielder or left back , he has been good and reliable . And everyone makes some passes wrong , that doesn't mean they aren't good players.

Now , Grosso is a liability , even more so because he doesn't play , because you pay him to sit on the bench and keep company to Conte Laughing

ok i joke , but trust me , these players are liabilities , not those who aren't motm on the pitch..
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next