The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS!

+28
BiasedMilanFan3
Abramovich
Grande_Milano
DeviAngel
the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
Lord Hades
Dante
Zealous
LeSwagg James
Rebaño Sagrado
aleumdance
7amood11
Vibe
EL Patron
Cassius
shamr9pato
kiranr
milanfan7
Milan31
Forza
Twoism
REWB
S
Lex
urbaNRoots
The_ItalianFool
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS! - Page 4 Empty Re: The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS!

Post by Dante Mon May 14, 2012 4:58 pm

TomJuve wrote:True Mesbah is terrible. Call me crazy but I like writing my line ups starting from the back.

Grosso may be awful now but he's not a liability if he doesn't get played. Emanuelson loses the ball far too often and to me is a liability. Him being a good player is debatable.

we are going a bit of topic , my last response about this. Urby was being played as a 10 most season, which he isn't .

But , because he's fast and manages some dribbles and 1-2 every now and then , Allegri put him there to create space in attack. That's all there is to it , as a left side midfielder or left back , he has been good and reliable . And everyone makes some passes wrong , that doesn't mean they aren't good players.

Now , Grosso is a liability , even more so because he doesn't play , because you pay him to sit on the bench and keep company to Conte Laughing

ok i joke , but trust me , these players are liabilities , not those who aren't motm on the pitch..

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS! - Page 4 Empty Re: The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS!

Post by Doc Mon May 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Not really improved but definitely new. It's a wonderful achievement to stay unbeaten in a league. Yes, no Europe helped but if I recall, they finished 7th so to go from that to unbeaten league winners is really something.

At least I can start back hating Juventus now since the fans and the club have gotten back their voice. Been way too long...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon May 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Doc wrote:Not really improved but definitely new. It's a wonderful achievement to stay unbeaten in a league. Yes, no Europe helped but if I recall, they finished 7th so to go from that to unbeaten league winners is really something.

At least I can start back hating Juventus now since the fans and the club have gotten back their voice. Been way too long...

Amen.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Yeah we've had our digs at each others club. Both have terrible players who would fail in the Europa but back on topic.

Comparing teams never ends well so I won't bother. All I will say is that the odds for the Milan, Arsenal and Juve teams to do what they did would probably put Juve as massive underdogs.

I wonder what a cheeky £10 bet reguarding Juve would have made me.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon May 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Congrats on the achievement and remarkable improvement.

Just throwing it out there, but having no Europe is a huge advantage. Don't have to deal with congested fixtures, fatigued players, and the stressful situations that come with CL footy.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 14, 2012 5:08 pm

True not being in Europe helped. But, at the same time being in the CL this season would have allowed us to attract top players and more depth which could have allowed Juve to have an even better squad than they did this year.

It's hard to talk about variables like this.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 14, 2012 5:16 pm

TomJuve wrote:True not being in Europe helped. But, at the same time being in the CL this season would have allowed us to attract top players and more depth which could have allowed Juve to have an even better squad than they did this year.

When i see Barcelona or Real Madrid lose in the league after being fatigued and tired after so many games , allow me to think that Juventus would too..

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Yeah it could happen and I won't deny it, but nobody knows for sure. We could have also been K.O'd early in the CL and the Europa would have been for Krasic, elia etc.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon May 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Dante13 wrote:
TomJuve wrote:True not being in Europe helped. But, at the same time being in the CL this season would have allowed us to attract top players and more depth which could have allowed Juve to have an even better squad than they did this year.

When i see Barcelona or Real Madrid lose in the league after being fatigued and tired after so many games , allow me to think that Juventus would too..

Wouldnt the same be applied to Arsenal..... and isnt it true that Arsenal didn't.....

Can't just assume these variables- given, i do believe it did make it a bit easier not being in Europe, but you still can't say that with certainty like it is impossible, because it isnt.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4