The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS!

+28
BiasedMilanFan3
Abramovich
Grande_Milano
DeviAngel
the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
Lord Hades
Dante
Zealous
LeSwagg James
RebaƱo Sagrado
aleumdance
7amood11
Vibe
EL Patron
Cassius
shamr9pato
kiranr
milanfan7
Milan31
Forza
Twoism
REWB
S
Lex
urbaNRoots
The_ItalianFool
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS! - Page 2 Empty Re: The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS!

Post by Cassius Sun May 13, 2012 7:35 pm

shamr9pato wrote:The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS! - Page 2 546166_358930764165845_309369765788612_1044094_424953318_n
seriously makes it sweeter lol Very Happy

Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS! - Page 2 Empty Re: The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS!

Post by EL Patron Sun May 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Well done Juve, underrated team this season.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun May 13, 2012 7:39 pm

tbh juve deserves the title.. but not the title of unbeaten champtions
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun May 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Not here to diminish any success or anything,but Arsenal invincibles >>>> Juve invincibles
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun May 13, 2012 7:43 pm

shamr9pato wrote:tbh juve deserves the title.. but not the title of unbeaten champtions

I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun May 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Vibe wrote:Not here to diminish any success or anything,but Arsenal invincibles >>>> Juve invincibles

Would you mind keeping the Arsenal Invincibles out of this?

Both teams were great teams, and I could bring out an argument to show why Juve's better, and some Arsenal fan can probably do so too. End of story.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun May 13, 2012 7:51 pm

7amood11 wrote:
Vibe wrote:Not here to diminish any success or anything,but Arsenal invincibles >>>> Juve invincibles

Both teams were great teams, and I could bring out an argument to show why Juve's better, and some Arsenal fan can probably do so too. End of story.

The thread title says improved invincibles,so it was always about that and I am bringing nothing new here.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun May 13, 2012 7:57 pm

7amood11 wrote:
shamr9pato wrote:tbh juve deserves the title.. but not the title of unbeaten champtions

I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS! - Page 2 546166_358930764165845_309369765788612_1044094_424953318_n
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Vibe wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

The thread title says improved invincibles,so it was always about that and I am bringing nothing new here.

He says "the new and improved invincible Juventus team" Same team who are coming back of two forgettable seasons..Jeez is it that hard to understand..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun May 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Juve fans in this thread trying hard to look for haters

But Congrats Juve
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RebaƱo Sagrado Sun May 13, 2012 8:02 pm

read again it doesn't say team at the end

he's clearly referring to the previous invincibles
RebaƱo Sagrado
RebaƱo Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 13, 2012 8:05 pm

He says "Juventus can possibly dethrone Arsenal as the greater invincible if they win Coppa too"

And that is purely subjective..Nothing to get butthurt about FFS.

One could present a case about Juve's achievement being greater to be brutally honest.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun May 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Of course I am referring to the other invincible teams... now we are the new invincibles...

When a team wins the league, you say they are the current champions, the reigning champions, whatever. You dont call last seasons champions the champions still...

When a team wins a league undefeated, they take the title of invincibles. It's quite simple. Milan had it, Arsenal had it, now it's ours!

Either way, I didnt expect so many people to take such a small comment to heart. Heart

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun May 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Surag wrote:
Vibe wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

He says "the new and improved invincible Juventus team" Same team who are coming back of two forgettable seasons..Jeez is it that hard to understand..

"The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS!"

The new clearly refers to Arsenal,cause if there's the new there is also the old.Improved invincibles...FFS.How clear does it get.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun May 13, 2012 8:13 pm

well the Italian fool. I quite wanted you people to get the Invincibles

that title has flatterd Arsenal that we have had numerous little shits play for us and think they are invincible ( arshavin, ramsey, silvestre, senderos)
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Vibe wrote:
Surag wrote:
Vibe wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

"The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS!"

The new clearly refers to Arsenal,cause if there's the new there is also the old.Improved invincibles...FFS.How clear does it get.

Well one can also comprehend it as "the new and improved invincible Juventus team " which means its far better than old mediocre Juve sides.

Whats there to worry about :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 13, 2012 8:20 pm

The word invincible shouldn't be used to refer to a team unless they go 38-0-0 in my opinion..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun May 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Swagg wrote:The word invincible shouldn't be used to refer to a team unless they go 38-0-0 in my opinion..

Dictionary.com: Invincible: too powerful to be defeated or overcome.

The New and Improved Invincibles: JUVENTUS! - Page 2 7SgVl
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun May 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Swagg wrote:The word invincible shouldn't be used to refer to a team unless they go 38-0-0 in my opinion..

mate its is hard to go not losing
makint it a win in 38 is just mean

Juve deserve their Invincible
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Well no Europe definitely helped. But still much respect it takes a great mentality to pull this off.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Well , compared to previous seasons , they were not just far better this season , they were a completely different team ; under Ranieri and then Ferrara Laughing , well , there's not even debatable.
Anyhow, congratulations to Juventus for the title , they deserve it.

As for the invincibles tag , well , finishing the league unbeaten , is something really impressive and worthy of praise.

However , not playing in a european competition , was a big advantage for them in the league .
I guess we will all learn how much invincible they trully are by next September.. :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun May 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Porto invincibles >>>>>>> arsenal and juve smoking
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 13, 2012 8:32 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Meh.. I like to think of something invincible as not even being matched (i.e. a draw)..

So a team can go 8-30-0 and they would be considered invincible? Ha not in my opinion
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun May 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Swagg wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Meh.. I like to think of something invincible as not even being matched (i.e. a draw)..

So a team can go 8-30-0 and they would be considered invincible? Ha not in my opinion

Lol that is debatable but fortunately that wasnt the case- plus we won the league so..... :king:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun May 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Lord Hades wrote:Porto invincibles >>>>>>> arsenal and juve smoking

are you really comparing portuguese league to the serie a and epl?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 13, 2012 8:36 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Swagg wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Lol that is debatable but fortunately that wasnt the case- plus we won the league so..... :king:

Yeah I congratulate you guys.. I just won't ever call a team invincible unless they win 38 games like I said.. I never refer to the Arsenal team as 'Invincible' either

I just prefer to call you guys 'unbeaten'..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next