Verratti 'in daily Juventus talks'

5 posters

Go down

Verratti 'in daily Juventus talks'  Empty Verratti 'in daily Juventus talks'

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Marco Verratti’s agent confirms “daily talks” with Juventus, but insists there’s no deal yet for the 19-year-old surprise Italy starlet.

The Pescara creative midfielder is nicknamed the ‘new Andrea Pirlo’ and was an unexpected addition to Cesare Prandelli’s Euro 2012 long list.

“Marco is doing great things,” agent Donato Di Campli told Radio Radio this evening.

“Prandelli’s call was a very welcome surprise, but also a pleasure for all those who are close to the player.

“Juventus are tracking him and the player appreciates the club, which is just as important as Pescara’s wishes.

“It’s not just Juventus who are interested in Verratti, but the Bianconeri are the ones who at the moment are making the most important steps.

“There is no agreement with Juve and there are no signatures, even if there are daily talks with Juventus.

“As for Roma, nobody has spoken to me and I don’t think they’ve talked to Pescara either. After the call from Italy, his price-tag is up in the air. In any case, that’s down to the club rather than me.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Verratti 'in daily Juventus talks'  Empty Re: Verratti 'in daily Juventus talks'

Post by LWL91 Tue May 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Do you think we'll loan him out if we sign him or are we keeping him for backup/rotation. I'm asking what you think not what you'd like coz i guess we'd all like him to feature as Pirlo backup/rotation.. I doubt it's gonna happen this next season though.. hmm
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Verratti 'in daily Juventus talks'  Empty Re: Verratti 'in daily Juventus talks'

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Well, that depends on Buoy and Appelt, as well as Marrone and Giandonato.
I would buy and loan out, personally.

It's going to be interesting if Juventus signs a cm, I wonder what will happen with the names I just listed

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue May 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Luca wrote:Well, that depends on Buoy and Appelt, as well as Marrone and Giandonato.

It's going to be interesting if Juventus signs a cm, I wonder what will happen with the names I just listed

Buoy is more of a COM, right? How would he affect Verratti? Maybe we should wait with Verratti. He's on everyone's lips because of the Italy-call-up and his price will probably be high as hell now. Truth is we can only hope he'll go to Euro 2012 and not play a minute, that way we can claim him for a much lower price instead of the current nazionale-price.. We would probably loan him out next season anyway so where's the need? He only wants us and if some other club starts negotiating we could just take action then?
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 16, 2012 2:15 am

We need Verratti. We can't wait a season. His price right now is as low as it's going to be. We can't miss out on him like we did with Poli. Buy him now, loan him back to Pescara if they are promoted. He's better off getting loaned out and playing every match in Serie A, than waiting to play behind Pirlo. If just half of the CMs being mentioned come to Juve, then we'll have enough cover for Pirlo.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 16, 2012 2:57 am

LWL91 wrote:
Luca wrote:Well, that depends on Buoy and Appelt, as well as Marrone and Giandonato.

Buoy is more of a COM, right? How would he affect Verratti? Maybe we should wait with Verratti. He's on everyone's lips because of the Italy-call-up and his price will probably be high as hell now. Truth is we can only hope he'll go to Euro 2012 and not play a minute, that way we can claim him for a much lower price instead of the current nazionale-price.. We would probably loan him out next season anyway so where's the need? He only wants us and if some other club starts negotiating we could just take action then?

Verratti can operate as either from what I know.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sticchio Thu May 17, 2012 3:24 am

Juventude wrote:We need Verratti. We can't wait a season. His price right now is as low as it's going to be. We can't miss out on him like we did with Poli. Buy him now, loan him back to Pescara if they are promoted. He's better off getting loaned out and playing every match in Serie A, than waiting to play behind Pirlo. If just half of the CMs being mentioned come to Juve, then we'll have enough cover for Pirlo.

Very true. I essence, we trully are seeing the next Pirlo. Verratti is too good of a player to even be playing in Pescara right now(talent wise). Of course it's his hometown and he has pride for Pescara in which he wants to give the ultimate gift to its fans; a promotion to Serie A. His price tag at 10m is still worth in the standards of him getting called up at such a young age, coming from a second division league. Unfortanetly, some of the blame does go to Marotta as he failed to agree earlier with Pescara while the player agreed terms with the club.

At this point, who better than Verratti? "A talent we can only find every thirty years..."
Sticchio
Sticchio
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down