inderbaby
Joe
BiasedMilanFan3
salmano9
CroInter
The_ItalianFool
10 posters

Go down

Report: Juventus acquire 50% of Verratti Empty Report: Juventus acquire 50% of Verratti

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:51 am

Juventus have secured 50 per cent of the economical rights of promising youngster Marco Verratti from Pescara for a fee in the region of €3.5 million, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports.

The Turin side are keen to add some more depth to their squad in the summer transfer window, and the 19-year-old Verratti will be their first signing as Juventus look to acquire young talent.

Juventus see Verratti, who has been capped at Under-21 level for Italy, as the long-term replacement for Pirlo, and are hopeful that the playmaker will make the next step in his development under the tutelage of the Italy international.

Verratti is a product of the Pescara youth academy and made his official first team debut at the tender age of 16. The midfielder has since developed into a key player at the Serie B side, and has now earned himself a transfer to the Bianconeri this summer.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Report: Juventus acquire 50% of Verratti Empty Re: Report: Juventus acquire 50% of Verratti

Post by CroInter Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:06 am

Or not

http://www.football-italia.net/node/16610
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Report: Juventus acquire 50% of Verratti Empty Re: Report: Juventus acquire 50% of Verratti

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:09 am

If we arent putting marrone in the line up
How r u we gonna use verrati??
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:09 am

CroInter wrote:Or not

http://www.football-italia.net/node/16610

rofl
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:17 pm

salmano9 wrote:If we arent putting marrone in the line up

Next season, when we have three competitions to worry about you'll probably see more of Marrone.

Verratti to be an alternative to Pirlo, and Marrone to be an alternative to Marchisio/Vidal.
Joe
Joe
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:45 pm

So what about Appelt and Buoy

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Guess one will spend some time in Serie B or a lesser Serie A club.

What I would like from Veratti is for Juve to send him to a lesser Serie A team, and have them develop him into a DLP. Right now he is 3/4ista and going from that to Pirlos position will require alot of training and gametime to understand the role and realize the limits to it.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Joe wrote:
salmano9 wrote:If we arent putting marrone in the line up

Next season, when we have three competitions to worry about you'll probably see more of Marrone.

Verratti to be an alternative to Pirlo, and Marrone to be an alternative to Marchisio/Vidal.

Sure... Hahaha conte to play inexperienced guys in champions league?!?!? Lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:47 pm

I think that as long as the player is an Italian or played in Serie A for a few years, Conte will play him. Otherwise, you don't have a chance.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Juventude wrote:I think that as long as the player is an Italian or played in Serie A for a few years, Conte will play him. Otherwise, you don't have a chance.

How about Vidal? scratch
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Juventude wrote:I think that as long as the player is an Italian or played in Serie A for a few years, Conte will play him. Otherwise, you don't have a chance.

I don't buy that 'italian' thing. Conte knows good who to play and who don't I mean come on Elia is good I agree dribbles and flashes but he is to weak and gets pushed off the ball to damn easy he lost 3 out of 4 balls he had.
Vidal? Estigarribia? Its not fair towards Conte Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:47 pm

the guy is 1.65 tall...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:19 am

Vidal is an exception because he's awesome. Esti hasn't seen enough time for me to legitimately say he's a regular in Conte's rotation. He has typically played in games where Juve has a short rest or players are suspended or injured.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:57 am

Juventude wrote:Vidal is an exception because he's awesome. Esti hasn't seen enough time for me to legitimately say he's a regular in Conte's rotation. He has typically played in games where Juve has a short rest or players are suspended or injured.

All I am saying the first 11 are players who deserve to be there for example Matri stopped scoring Quagli had 2 games he didn't score than Borriello had he didn't do it now Matri is there again.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down