First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad - Page 5 Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 16:53

kiranr wrote:
Mourinho ruined Gago.

it was Pellegrini who ruined Gago, played him for 8 games right after he had a pretty good year
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 16:54

maybe because Gago was injured in every training session?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 16:54

kiranr wrote:
Adit wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Mourinho ruined Gago.

Guardiola ruined affelay ? Sad

Atleast, he is still with us :coffee:

Gago is with us too

Thing is he is injured for ever and caught a fight with pedro leon.

Plus his competition is Xabi Alonso. Not even Sahin can displace him from there i doubt gago can. Its not like he didnt get chances here lol. He had plenty and he proved to be inconsistent.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 16:55

Jesus, i was just kidding guys Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 17:00

Any way

INTER MEELAN :bow:

Pay 6 mill and prove what you really are champs cheers
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 23:27

gago sucks though afellay is actually good, the only ones they can blame are themselves. gago is bad, and afellay shouldnt have gone to barca.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 3:26

vanDEEZ wrote:gago sucks though afellay is actually good, the only ones they can blame are themselves. gago is bad, and afellay shouldnt have gone to barca.

This one apparently didn't watch one game of Gago this season and is judging solely on the smattering of games he played in for Madrid.

That's a shame.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 3:32

Gago is not ruined, he was rock-solid for Argentina. He's beginning to find his better form again. Best of luck for him at Inter :coffee:

I said it a year ago when his transfer was announced, Madrid will now watch him become the next Cambiasso.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 3:37; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 3:33

He could have been a lot more than what he is if he never been transferred to Madrid , Real Madrid is a graveyard for players even players like Walter Samuel couldn't survive that but Roma offering 3m for him or he said he will go back to Boca Juniors.
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 3:51

I don't agree with the general consensus of my fellow Madrid fans.

Gago was an absolutely integral piece of our La Liga winning teams under Capello and even moreso under Schuster. Basically I've always , and still do, think of him as someone whose Madrid career could've been much different if not for untimely injuries.

Made a really , what I would assume to be unforgettable pass (most seem to have forgotten it) to RC to in the final minute to give us a 3-2 win, in what some would say was the turning point of 06-07.

07-08 continued where he left off, he and Momo dominated the midfield , he looked in a class of his own, put the icing on the cake with a commanding show in the 4-1 classico.

Was let down by the team against Roma , brilliant over both legs especially the first, but nonetheless showed up and balled....moreso than anyone else.

08-09 , fantastic half a season after coming back from injury.Got owned in the Classico but it's hard to blame him for that.

09-10 - Frozen out. Apparently Lass is better.

Anyway...I'm sure everyone has their reasons.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 4:03

Tifoso Romanista wrote: He could have been a lot more than what he is if he never been transferred to Madrid , Real Madrid is a graveyard for players even players like Walter Samuel couldn't survive that but Roma offering 3m for him or he said he will go back to Boca Juniors.

Poor Ozil Poor Benzema Poor Di Maria Poor Marcelo Poor Casillas

RM is a top club man. It isn't easy to make it
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 4:10

Tifoso Romanista wrote: He could have been a lot more than what he is if he never been transferred to Madrid , Real Madrid is a graveyard for players even players like Walter Samuel couldn't survive that but Roma offering 3m for him or he said he will go back to Boca Juniors.

What you say doesnt make sense at all, because Gago started his Madrid career fantastically. Everyone was optimistic about him, but injuries and inconsistencies did him in, simple as that.

As for Samuel, he was an absolute flop. He didnt fit la liga at all, kinda reminds me of Zapata on a bigger scale, dominates in Serie A, but gets repeatedly abused and raped in la liga. Just the way it is.

Shockingly, you have to be good to make it in Madrid. Most dont survive because they are not good enough, those who are victims of political struggles are something else. It's better if you dont try to generalize and actually ask when you dont know.

@Josh, i dont think Gago was frozen out in 09-10. He spent most of his time on the injury table, and never could contribute as much as he wanted. His indiscipline off the pitch contributed to Mourinho losing trust in him, and he wasnt exactly looking like Xavi when he was playing. Gago is a good player, i hope he finds a good club to continue his career.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 4:33

Mr Nick09 wrote:

What you say doesnt make sense at all, because Gago started his Madrid career fantastically. Everyone was optimistic about him, but injuries and inconsistencies did him in, simple as that.

As for Samuel, he was an absolute flop. He didnt fit la liga at all, kinda reminds me of Zapata on a bigger scale, dominates in Serie A, but gets repeatedly abused and raped in la liga. Just the way it is.

Shockingly, you have to be good to make it in Madrid. Most dont survive because they are not good enough, those who are victims of political struggles are something else. It's better if you dont try to generalize and actually ask when you dont know.

@Josh, i dont think Gago was frozen out in 09-10. He spent most of his time on the injury table, and never could contribute as much as he wanted. His indiscipline off the pitch contributed to Mourinho losing trust in him, and he wasnt exactly looking like Xavi when he was playing. Gago is a good player, i hope he finds a good club to continue his career.

yeah comparing Relegated Villarreal with Real Madrid what else
next thing is you want to tell me Capello is not a good enough MANAGER !
Edit: even if i answer you properly you will call Red&Orange to lock the thread so i dont even bother
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 4:48

Even in relegation teams, you still find good performers, like Bruno, Borja, Musacchio, or Diego Lopez at Villerreal.

Zapata has been horrendous in his defending all season long. Samuel was equally quite horrible when he was in Madrid, it's sad because we all expected him to be a huge help, but he hugely disappointed.

I believe i made my point. you dont succeed in Madrid because you are dubbed "the next redondo"... it's a bit more complicated than that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 4:52

Mr Nick09 wrote:Even in relegation teams, you still find good performers, like Bruno, Borja, Musacchio, or Diego Lopez at Villerreal.

Zapata has been horrendous in his defending all season long. Samuel was equally quite horrible when he was in Madrid, it's sad because we all expected him to be a huge help, but he hugely disappointed.

I believe i made my point. you dont succeed in Madrid because you are dubbed "the next redondo"... it's a bit more complicated than that.

well here is what i think Great Clubs turn Nobodies Into Great Players and Plastic clubs turn Class players into nobodies , the rest is just your illusions and thats the truth
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 4:59

Tifoso Romanista wrote:

well here is what i think Great Clubs turn Nobodies Into Great Players and Plastic clubs turn Class players into nobodies , the rest is just your illusions and thats the truth

well, i am not surprised you reason that way. You havent been able to demonstrate you can do better in this thread Wink

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 5:06

Gago to Liverpool............................. please?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 5:09

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:

well, i am not surprised you reason that way. You havent been able to demonstrate you can do better in this thread Wink

do better at what m8t? i dont need to defend Walter Samuel treble with Inter nor Sneijder or even Gago , Ive seen him play for Roma the full season and he is a good Player , i'm not a fan of the next thing like Next Zidane or .... because thats just not good enough of a reason
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 5:11

ynwa wrote:Gago to Liverpool............................. please?
He's not british :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 5:12

Both Dalglish and Commolli are gone. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 5:17

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:

do better at what m8t? i dont need to defend Walter Samuel treble with Inter nor Sneijder or even Gago , Ive seen him play for Roma the full season and he is a good Player , i'm not a fan of the next thing like Next Zidane or .... because thats just not good enough of a reason

who said anything bad about samuel's treble? great achievement, but he was rubbish in Spain, that's a fact. Maybe defending in Serie A was easier for him, but we couldnt have gone on with a defender like that.

Kudos to Sneijder, he on the other hand was victim of a political struggle.

Gago is a good player, but he was on a spiral down at Madrid, simple as that. And dont take it the wrong way but playing for Madrid is harder than playing for Roma.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 5:35

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:

who said anything bad about samuel's treble? great achievement, but he was rubbish in Spain, that's a fact. Maybe defending in Serie A was easier for him, but we couldnt have gone on with a defender like that.

Kudos to Sneijder, he on the other hand was victim of a political struggle.

Gago is a good player, but he was on a spiral down at Madrid, simple as that. And dont take it the wrong way but playing for Madrid is harder than playing for Roma.

Pardon me?are you playing baseball there? the worst thing that can happen to you in Real Madrid even by having 8 defeats in 1 season is a runner up , he played 30 games and scored 2 goals , Walter Samuel and Real Madrid became the runner up , what a bad season! he is a flop and deserved to be compared with relegated Villarreal ??? well Pepe and Ramus had that experience too so based on that your current defenders are flop as well . I dont understand whats so complicated about that , Your club cant simply get the best of players , Blaming on one Player is you Logic and you are defending it too , good luck with that .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 5:44

Blaming on one player? blaming what? i have done none of that, i simply said that he sucked. So did Zapata, and playing for Real Madrid or Villarreal makes no difference, just as the league position. They both flopped in their own way. when attackers run circles around you and make you look a fool, it doesnt matter what team you play for, it's the same effect lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 5:54

Mr Nick09 wrote:Blaming on one player? blaming what? i have done none of that, i simply said that he sucked. So did Zapata, and playing for Real Madrid or Villarreal makes no difference, just as the league position. They both flopped in their own way. when attackers run circles around you and make you look a fool, it doesnt matter what team you play for, it's the same effect lol

well i disagree when when attackers run circles around you and make you look a fool, shows that the team is not organized defensively , the same player year before and year after at Inter played well so that makes Ur arguments rather meaningless , by mentioning other Villarreal as good players and Pointing at Zapata you are hinting that he is responsible for the situation or the same with Samuel .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next