Swanhends
Zealous
Gil
116 posters

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 22 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Mourinho is facing the same problem he had at Real minus the fact that Hazard is replaceable whereas Ronaldo isn't. He failed to find a solution at Madrid and I don't think he ever will at Chelsea

Who is Hazard to talk shite like that btw. The guy has two goals in CL in two whole seasons and hasn't scored an open goal in three months. Ok if he was carrying Chelsea on his back and was forced to do something he didn't want to but he has been pretty ordinary and shouldn't have audacity to say things like that. How much of a disgrace can you be talking to the media in a shirt of a club you are rumoured to join Laughing . If I was a Chelsea fan and he left it would be god riddance Hazard welcome Schurrle/Lavezzi

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Zealous wrote:If Hazard is clearly not good at tracking the full back he shouldn't be asked to do so.

Asking a player to do something he clearly can't do well just limits the player and hinders the overall system that the team is playing. I personally think considering what is expected from a wide player at Chelsea atm that Schurrle is the better player of the two but you can't just bench Hazard. It's Mourinho's job to get the best out of Hazard while not exposing his set up.

You close your man down...its not rocket science. Look at the first goal too. Terry even points the guy out to Hazard and he still just stares at him. Hazard is just lazy. Only time he ever runs is to get himself a goal, or to complain to the press after a match.

Schurrle is just a better player than Hazard overall too. I noted that after the first Manchester City match. Only reason Hazard has played is because his name. Make no mistake either Schurrle has put in some horrid displays this season, but so has Hazard. Only difference is Schurrle has to play himself back into the squad, while Hazard gets the benefit of the doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Hazard form flunctuates so much that it can be used to model the price of oil on wall street. Z is right, he has done nothing in his career to challenge a coach like mourinho. Chelsea will be better off with 11 players that run wherever mourinho asks them to.

Abra just makes me laugh, he tried so hard to turn Chelsea into a team that plays sexy footy, but it's back to square one again.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Well, which one of the attacking phenoms out there is even asked to track back to the sideline... Oscar? Goetze? Neymar? I mean you can't ask a player that has trained all his life to focus on attacking, helping flow and tracking back to a point (usually pass the player on to a CB or mid after a certain point)... to suddenly become this defensive guru.

And the problem here is that Chelsea park the bus... so you're asking a striker to track back runs behind the CBs to the edge of the touchline and goal. I mean come on. Other than perhaps Ribery when he's on... who does that?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 02, 2014 3:11 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Mourinho is facing the same problem he had at Real minus the fact that Hazard is replaceable whereas Ronaldo isn't. He failed to find a solution at Madrid and I don't think he ever will at Chelsea

Who is Hazard to talk shite like that btw. The guy has two goals in CL in two whole seasons and hasn't scored an open goal in three months. Ok if he was carrying Chelsea on his back and was forced to do something he didn't want to but he has been pretty ordinary and shouldn't have audacity to say things like that. How much of a disgrace can you be talking to the media in a shirt of a club you are rumoured to join Laughing. If I was a Chelsea fan and he left it would be god riddance Hazard welcome Schurrle/Lavezzi

LOL don't get me wrong, Hazard is not faultless. He's done nothing in his career to suggest that he should be exempt from closing down his fullback. He's not at Messi/Ronaldo level to think that he can get away with that. Hell even Bale tracks back well when his coach asked him to so Hazard has no excuse.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 02, 2014 3:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:Well, which one of the attacking phenoms out there is even asked to track back to the sideline...  Oscar? Goetze? Neymar?  I mean you can't ask a player that has trained all his life to focus on attacking, helping flow and tracking back to a point (usually pass the player on to a CB or mid after a certain point)... to suddenly become this defensive guru.

And the problem here is that Chelsea park the bus...  so you're asking a striker to track back runs behind the CBs to the edge of the touchline and goal.  I mean come on.  Other than perhaps Ribery when he's on...  who does that?

Bale. hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Bale has never done that Laughing He only tracked back to the corner flag, never all the way into the box and never players that were making back cuts on the CBs.

And please don't mention Bale and defense. He's been crap all year except this last Bayern game. Kudos to him for bringing it this time... but his role was far simpler than what Mou was asking of Hazard.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 3:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:Well, which one of the attacking phenoms out there is even asked to track back to the sideline...  Oscar? Goetze? Neymar?  I mean you can't ask a player that has trained all his life to focus on attacking, helping flow and tracking back to a point (usually pass the player on to a CB or mid after a certain point)... to suddenly become this defensive guru.

And the problem here is that Chelsea park the bus...  so you're asking a striker to track back runs behind the CBs to the edge of the touchline and goal.  I mean come on.  Other than perhaps Ribery when he's on...  who does that?

He didnt have a problem doing it all season though. What changes last game from the bayern one from any other big game chelsea has played?

He made a conscious decision to let Juanfran by him. He made a conscious decision to not do his job. After which he made a conscious decision to talk crap to the press. He is bordering on dressing room cancer now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 02, 2014 3:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:Bale has never done that Laughing He only tracked back to the corner flag, never all the way into the box and never players that were making back cuts on the CBs.

And please don't mention Bale and defense.  He's been crap all year except this last Bayern game.  Kudos to him for bringing it this time...  but his role was far simpler than what Mou was asking of Hazard.

Bale brought it, Hazard didn't.

I agree that he shouldn't be asked to do so in the first place, I mentioned that earlier. But let's not act like Hazard did everything he could to deny Juan Fran lol.

All he had to do was contest tbh, Juan Fran was already off balance.

Tbf though I have no idea what Terry and Cole are doing in that goal lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 3:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:Well, which one of the attacking phenoms out there is even asked to track back to the sideline... Oscar? Goetze? Neymar? I mean you can't ask a player that has trained all his life to focus on attacking, helping flow and tracking back to a point (usually pass the player on to a CB or mid after a certain point)... to suddenly become this defensive guru.

And the problem here is that Chelsea park the bus... so you're asking a striker to track back runs behind the CBs to the edge of the touchline and goal. I mean come on. Other than perhaps Ribery when he's on... who does that?

Probably why two third of those don't start much and the other one being horrible.

Who said Hazard should play LB?? but a basic job of an attacking player is to watch his man(in case of a winger he needs to watch the fullback) when he makes a run behind you. Why do you think we made the CL final this season and no the past??? the only ones we added as starters were Carvajal and Bale so it wasn't due to us buying players

Fact is neither Hazard nor Oscar, Gotze or Neymar have done anything in their career to have that freedom. Work for it then talk
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 02, 2014 3:24 pm

It's not a conscious decision...  he's not used to defending that low on the pitch.  Typically, he defends higher up where the fullback is making overlapping runs to offer width, not backdoor runs into the box.  Those backdoor runs are the responsibility of the fullback or CB usually.

Hazard just doesn't read that kind of play because he's never parked the bus like this before and been asked to be the wingback defender.  

That's what he's complaining about:  He's saying that he doesn't want to play this system and voicing his frustration about how Chelsea set up.  Mou is putting his players in a position to fail tbh by asking guys to do things they have never done.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Have you lot actually watched the interview? My God, try to know for yourself and stop eating what papers like the Fail feed you. Its been completely taken out of context.

Yes, he failed to track back and all that and I've ripped him for that too but at least know for sure. But I guess the burden of proof is not on you lot so its easier to go with the eye catching headline Laughing

But seriously, sports I thought you understood French? Why choose to remain ignorant about this?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 02, 2014 3:29 pm

@HM2... imagine if we asked Isco to do that kind of deep defending. He'd get killed. We'd rip Isco... but really it would be on Carlo. He's just getting the hang of his basic defensive duties as a CM.. and now you want him track back backdoor runs into the box? He may luck out and stop one here and there. But he will get burnt more often than not.

Now apply that to Hazard. He doesn't even play CM. He's a striker. So you expect a striker to man mark a fullback all the way to the box with no support? Well good luck with that Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 02, 2014 3:30 pm

I never listened to the interview because, honestly, i don't really care about Hazard that much... but i get annoyed that Mou rips his players whenever Chelsea lose and it's somehow not ok for the players to criticize him if they want to. If you want the players to unconditionally have your back, then you need to do the same for them.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Mourinho going all Tim Sherwood there in his public criticism of Hazard. That can't be a good thing. Hazard's defensive game is what it is, but he's still Chelsea's best player and one of the actually exciting ones. As the manager you're expected to be the bigger man and not retaliate in public against one of your players, not that strongly, anyway.

The best case scenario, as a rival fan, that I can see here is Mourinho wanting to sell Hazard and Abramovich wanting to keep him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 3:36 pm

sportsczy wrote:@HM2... imagine if we asked Isco to do that kind of deep defending. He'd get killed. We'd rip Isco... but really it would be on Carlo. He's just getting the hang of his basic defensive duties as a CM.. and now you want him track back backdoor runs into the box? He may luck out and stop one here and there. But he will get burnt more often than not.

Now apply that to Hazard. He doesn't even play CM. He's a striker. So you expect a striker to man mark a fullback all the way to the box with no support? Well good luck with that Laughing

He did against Barca and Bayern hmm It's not like Chelsea have played like this all season, its only the big games and frankly in a cL semi final for someone to just stare at his man while doing nothing to win the ball back is as disgraceful as it could get

Hazard is a winger and as I said the basic job of a winger is to watch the fullback, there is no worse thing for a fullback than watching teams go 2v1 on them because the winger couldn't be bothered to track back. Very very naive of Hazard

Didn't you think it was good we sold Ozil for he would never track back?? It's the same everywhere, if the winger doesn't track back it spells danger for your team simple as which is why we conceded so many goals before. Our wingers had the same attitude as Hazard and it got us nowhere
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 3:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:I never listened to the interview because, honestly, i don't really care about Hazard that much... but i get annoyed that Mou rips his players whenever Chelsea lose and it's somehow not ok for the players to criticize him if they want to. If you want the players to unconditionally have your back, then you need to do the same for them.

He has been like that everywhere. He is a cancer for any team he coaches because he picks fights with pretty much everyone. Throwing a player under the bus?? That's Mou on his happy day lmao
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 02, 2014 3:45 pm

No he didn't hala... and neither did Bale.  Isco was asked to play in front of Coentrao/Ramos and cover the space.  He did it very well.  He zonal marked... never man marked.  We never had a situation where the entire defense was ball watching and completely forgot the player behind them so we needed a striker to recognize that his defense had fallen asleep and cover the man making a backdoor run.  Or at least not recently.  Neymar did it to us in the La Liga clasico for the PK and Iniesta too in that same game.  Personally, i blamed the fullbacks for not paying attention more than Bale or Ronaldo for not being there...  because i didn't expect Bale or Ronaldo to be there.

Ozil is not a striker.  Hazard is a striker.  We sold Ozil because we couldn't have both our strikers AND Ozil being passive defensively. Bale at least shows a pulse defensively when needed and came up big against Bayern (I was worried tbh).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 3:56 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I never listened to the interview because, honestly, i don't really care about Hazard that much...  but i get annoyed that Mou rips his players whenever Chelsea lose and it's somehow not ok for the players to criticize him if they want to.  If you want the players to unconditionally have your back, then you need to do the same for them.

He has been like that everywhere. He is a cancer for any team he coaches because he picks fights with pretty much everyone. Throwing a player under the bus?? That's Mou on his happy day lmao
No sir, he hasn't been a cancer for ANY of the team he coached.....except of course Madrid. Don't try to make it look like that Madrid stint was how it had always been pls gtfo Laughing

And while ripping into your players in public can backfire, why are we acting like no other manager does it? Anybody actually remember Fergie?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 4:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:No he didn't hala... and neither did Bale.  Isco was asked to play in front of Coentrao/Ramos and cover the space.  He did it very well.  He zonal marked... never man marked.  We never had a situation where the entire defense was ball watching and completely forgot the player behind them so we needed a striker to recognize that his defense had fallen asleep and cover the man making a backdoor run.  Or at least not recently.  Neymar did it to us in the La Liga clasico for the PK and Iniesta too in that same game.  Personally, i blamed the fullbacks for not paying attention more than Bale or Ronaldo for not being there...  because i didn't expect Bale or Ronaldo to be there.

Ozil is not a striker.  Hazard is a striker.  We sold Ozil because we couldn't have both our strikers AND Ozil being passive defensively. Bale at least shows a pulse defensively when needed and came up big against Bayern (I was worried tbh).

why do you keep repeating the fact that he is a striker when he isn't??? In this game unlike the first leg Chelsea played to not concede but also to score. In any decent team the winger will make sure the fullback doesn't get behind your fullback all the while your fullback is busy with the winger. his mentality will get you nowhere. Neymar made a diagonal run behind our defence, why would Ronaldo come down to mark him when the pass was nearly from the half way line between our CBs??? Ok if Alves had a free reign to double up on Coentrao with Neymar while Ronaldo had his hands on his hips expecting the defenders to sort it out because he is an attacking player because that never happened. That's just poor logic

Anyways he is obviously a decent player but he shouldn't have the audacity to complain about a manager when he has done nothing to warrant that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 02, 2014 4:26 pm

what i dont understand is how is Hazard a striker? or maybe i got the definition of "striker" wrong, because off the ball Hazard is less competent than pepe going forward. the whole off his arsenal is 1) let me see if i can dribble you, 2) lets do 1-2s. if he is a wing striker by my definition he sucks at it

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Fri May 02, 2014 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Hazard is a wing striker for Chelsea...  that's his role.  He's supposed to score goals and create play.  He has 18 goals and 10 assists for Chelsea this season as a result.  That's what he was at Lille too when he led Ligue 1 in goals with 20.

Very similar to Neymar, Bale and CR7 in terms of being responsible for scoring from the wings and creating...  some are more the scorer types and others more the creative type.  But all have dual responsibility.  

Hazard is basically a 9,5 playing on a wing.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I never listened to the interview because, honestly, i don't really care about Hazard that much...  but i get annoyed that Mou rips his players whenever Chelsea lose and it's somehow not ok for the players to criticize him if they want to.  If you want the players to unconditionally have your back, then you need to do the same for them.

No sir, he hasn't been a cancer for ANY of the team he coached.....except of course Madrid. Don't try to make it look like that Madrid stint was how it had always been pls gtfo Laughing

And while ripping into your players in public can backfire, why are we acting like no other manager does it? Anybody actually remember Fergie?

Let me see:

At Chelsea he had to leave because he had fights with Abramovich

At Real funnily enough Perez was one of his only friends well he had to be because none of the socios wanted him in the first place. He kicked Valdano out before stepping into the team because of something Valdano said many years back. He continously kicked the players when they were down, ridiculed them in the press when they had bad games and in the end had just a handful of friends left in the whole of Spain

He has never coached a team for more than 1-2 seasons elsewhere

Ferguson has the respect of pretty much everyone, he can say whatever he wants to about players because the players will always respect him. English FA the referees, the media, other teams/coaches and other players all respected Fergie. None of those respect Mourinho because he is an unlikeable human being who thinks he will motivate his players by ripping them off in the media

Personally I am glad how Ramos and Iker caused his demise, the guy had no balls to criticse them in person so he did it inh his press conferences what a coward

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri May 02, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Under Rudi Garcia, Hazard was fantastic because there was a team buildup concept...  not an individual based one.  Under Mou, he's asked to make the difference individually via dribbling.  I think Mou is very lazy in his offensive planning and i thought the same at Madrid.  It basically about getting the ball to your better players and asking for moments of brilliance.  Hazard wasn't formed like that.  With Garcia, it was all about player movement and finding gaps as a team.... sure, Hazard was the one to make a lot of the decisive plays; but it was at the end of a built collective play as opposed to just going at it alone.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri May 02, 2014 4:40 pm

Why did he play Hazard? Didn't he just return from injury and he had Schurrle waiting on the side.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Hazard has to learn to keep his mouth closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next