Juventude
lucianomoggi
LWL91
The_ItalianFool
salmano9
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who do you expect? Empty Who do you expect?

Post by salmano9 Tue May 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Okay lets be realistic here..
Who do you think will be our Top World Class Player?
Drogba is out of contract so probably marrota will look at him
- Think about marrota and how much does he max. pay for a player
- think about the EU spot
- think about vice-pirlo signing who should be World class too... maybe verrati ?
give your reasons for your options.. its not appropriate to put cavani if he is worth over 40mil and marrrota isnt willing to pay

i say maybe:
-Drogba (out of contract)
-RVP (if arsenal are willing to accept 25 mil from us)
- ALejandro gomez (not soo expensive maybe 20 mil max)
- Destro (15 mil)
- borriello lol
Higuian no way.. RM will not sell cheap
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Who do you expect? Empty Re: Who do you expect?

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue May 22, 2012 7:42 pm

I seriously HOPE Borriello isnt considered as our top CF, that would be a huge failure by Marotta. Obviously Cavani and Higuain are the main targets, but as you said we wont have a big chance of signing them unless the club presidents deicide to be very nice to Marotta.

Destro has a big chance... I wouldnt be surprised to see him be one of the 2 signings we make.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue May 22, 2012 11:37 pm

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t20898-poll-choose-your-goal-machine-for-2012-2013

Take this thread for a hint..

Id also like to point out that so far Marotta has not been looking to add that quality for european glory but rather a solid core. When he was appointed we lacked players really bad in multiple positions. Conte plays a different system to Del Neri so he needed to add whatever needed and the wallet wasn't exactly booming. Now we have the solid core and we can add only a few to raise the quality of the entire team. We can and will spend big this transfer window and we have the money for it. This is pretty obvious stuff if you've been hanging around on this forum for a while but whatever.

2 strikers (a CF and a Trequartista/second striker)
1 midfielder
1 defender
youth

- that's what Conte asks for.
Agnelli asks for a shirt-seller - the mr. x we could not find last year (was it Vucinic?). This could be Cavani etc.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed May 23, 2012 12:21 am

JUVENTUS is arrogant on summer and I love it

we have players to replace like; DEL PIERO, MATRI, KRASIC, ELIAH

that is what I am expecting

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 23, 2012 2:36 am

I'm actually fine with Drogba if it means we're also buying a young, promising CF and selling another, preferably Matri.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 23, 2012 2:40 am

Drogba will most likely be going to China to finish his career, he isn't an option.
RVP will not sign with Juventus, I would bet a lot on this but he would be a dream signing, just another one that isn't likely.

Destro is possible, 15M is reasonable but with Immobile around the same age as him and also having a very respectable season, I'm not so sure.

I expect a lot of big names to surface and then someone under the radar (so to speak) player to sign and become next season's Vucinic.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 23, 2012 2:44 am

I agree that Drogba probably won't come since he hasn't been linked with us at all.

I also think that we're not going to land a big name. It just feels like big name strikers are going to three or four teams lately because those teams are willing to offer unreasonably high salaries that are not sustainable for clubs that aren't owned by billionaires treating their clubs like fantasy football.

I hope we land a big player because the club needs a new symbol, but I just don't feel like it's going to happen.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 23, 2012 2:46 am

Well, Marotta already saying how Juventus cannot compete financially in May, that tells you something.

There are teams on the market right now that are willing to pay more, I look at the Higuain-PSG potential transfer and transfer fee as the guideline to follow.

Juventus can make some smart transfers like last summer and still come out on top, it's just about identifying the right player and sometimes taking a risk.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 23, 2012 2:52 am

If we have to be smart with our money and we want to fill most of our holes, I think that Juve needs to consider strongly the possibility of returning Giovinco. His 50% is going to cost less than most quality SS.

Unless Juve has a plan for Giovinco to use him in a transfer for a world class player, they should just consider keeping him.

It pained me to even suggest that, but I think it's a smart move if we're talking about using our transfer money wisely.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 am

Well, I think there is a little more money than that available.
I've lost hope for Giovinco's return, I just don't see it anymore.

Just not enough money to outbid PSG, City, Chelsea etc.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 2:56 am

Luca wrote:Drogba will most likely be going to China to finish his career, he isn't an option.
RVP will not sign with Juventus, I would bet a lot on this but he would be a dream signing, just another one that isn't likely.

Destro is possible, 15M is reasonable but with Immobile around the same age as him and also having a very respectable season, I'm not so sure.

I expect a lot of big names to surface and then someone under the radar (so to speak) player to sign and become next season's Vucinic.

Destro is proven in Serie A, Immobile ain't plus don't forget Immobile played in all attack serie B side so was Insigne and Veratti to early to jump but Veratti has the quality it can be seen.

NOW WHAT I THINK :

Buy Destro, get Drogba leave Immobile to Pescara in Serie A , Gio+Cash=Jovetic .... and next yr if Immobile keeps doing what he is doing than we'll have 2 class strikers Destro and Immobile + Jovetic and Vucinic... Matri,Borriello and Quags rotating ... there you go

P.S. Off topic

Did any1 see Destro pushing and winning duels against Ibrahimovic this season? I did lol and Ibra is among if not the striker with most strength
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 23, 2012 2:59 am

There is definitely more money that than available, but I'm just thinking about spending that money on more positions like CF, midfield depth, Verratti, and defensive depth.

I think that people forget how much we spent and went into debt just to get to this point. Now, we have to buy more depth just to keep ourselves in the position to compete and remain in UCL. Stupid calciopoli.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Wed May 23, 2012 3:22 am

I'm hoping for Suarez his work ethic and never die attitude will fit in flawlessly with the rest of the team .He also has creativity and dribbling which all of our forward players are lacking. Teaming him with drogba or dzeko would be ideal but I also don't see drogba coming to us. I think he would best pair with matri out of our current forwards. Problem being I agree with the few people who say matri would generate the most revenue out of all the forward players we could sell . I think we will be pleasantly surprised I do think we are going to land a big name this summer
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 3:26 am

Juventude wrote:There is definitely more money that than available, but I'm just thinking about spending that money on more positions like CF, midfield depth, Verratti, and defensive depth.

I think that people forget how much we spent and went into debt just to get to this point. Now, we have to buy more depth just to keep ourselves in the position to compete and remain in UCL. Stupid calciopoli.

True depth wins u position for UCL and titles not just first 11 .. I mean look at all teams that are champions
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed May 23, 2012 3:32 am

Bring back Immobile and Pasquato and buy Suarez. Sell Giovinco, Krasic, and Elia and and send back Esti and Giacch. Immobile, Suarez, Quagliarella, Matri, Vucinic, Pasquato, Pepe for the two or three front line spots. Pepe could play as a wingback too. Or we could just bring back Pasquato and get a LWB like Bastos or Armero.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 23, 2012 3:37 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:There is definitely more money that than available, but I'm just thinking about spending that money on more positions like CF, midfield depth, Verratti, and defensive depth.

True depth wins u position for UCL and titles not just first 11 .. I mean look at all teams that are champions

I totally agree, but our team still lacks a couple of superstars that will be the difference in a long run in the UCL.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 23, 2012 3:50 am

I'm gonna be real...
I don't expect Higuain,Dzeko,Suarez or Van Persie...
knowing Marotta, we will get quality players but not any of the first choise wishlist...

I have a feeling we'll get Cavani,also we might make a move Giroud,Llorente & Torres...
However, I think we will see something like this:

Higuain to Bayern Munich which will push Gomez out & we "might" end up with him...

Robinho might ask to leave Milan & Juve might take advantage of it (mostly if/when Elia leaves & we need a back up to Vucinic)

Krasic leave,we get around 12-15 mils for him & buy one of Gaston Ramirez or Kalou...

At the back...If we cash in on Ziegler...don't be surprised to see us go all out to get Ivanovic, Zapata or Kolarov...

We might get a next cb,one of Astori, Boccheti or believe it more not Škrtel(reports saying he might want to leave)
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 4:17 am

tbh the more I think the less I want 'big face signing' I mean they get more pressure and more chance to fail plus wht is it needed ? The skill isn't shown by the fee payed for the transfer. RvP,Dzeko,Balotelli,Benzema what if they fail and all 30 mill go down the drain? than what?

We have nothing to lose in Lewandowski,Giroud,Destro,Borrini.. cheaper, high potential,and great great chacne to become another Zidane like steal or something..

I STILL LOVE TORRES AND FALCAO THOU Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed May 23, 2012 4:19 am

guys hear me out.

Its really simple. If Juventus sell Krasic, Elia, Felipe Melo, Pazienza, Ziegler And Giovinco, they could easily raise 25m - 32m just from these players. If Juventus use 30 - 50 m of their own coffin we can expect a big name quality player.

My dream option would be gio stays and getting Cavani, thus having Gio, Cavani, Vucinic, Quagliarella, Matri.

VICIOUSSSSS
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Wed May 23, 2012 5:16 am

Luca wrote:Drogba will most likely be going to China to finish his career, he isn't an option.

i agree with you, luca, except i think/ hope that our 'under the radar' signing will do a little better than vucinic (although for the record i'm a big fan of vucinic).

with the right contract, drogba or even berbatov would be fine w/ me as long as we make a move for another creative type of attacker...

i'd also be excited if that creative player were gaston ramirez
i'd also be happy if we brought back immobile
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:23 pm

salmano9 wrote:Okay lets be realistic here..
Who do you think will be our Top World Class Player?
Drogba is out of contract so probably marrota will look at him
- Think about marrota and how much does he max. pay for a player
- think about the EU spot
- think about vice-pirlo signing who should be World class too... maybe verrati ?
give your reasons for your options.. its not appropriate to put cavani if he is worth over 40mil and marrrota isnt willing to pay

i say maybe:
-Drogba (out of contract)
-RVP (if arsenal are willing to accept 25 mil from us)
- ALejandro gomez (not soo expensive maybe 20 mil max)
- Destro (15 mil)
- borriello lol
Higuian no way.. RM will not sell cheap

I opened a thread randomly from 4 years ago and I found this out of nowhere Smile Embarassed :wub: :wub:
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:30 pm

So many posters in here that stopped posting. Come back you poses, stop lurking Mad

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:54 pm

what's the current activity of GoalLegacy compared to the previous years ?

is it on decline or on healthy days ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:05 am

Andrew_p wrote:So many posters in here that stopped posting. Come back you poses, stop lurking Mad

Lol you were one of them Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:11 am

heffkzar wrote:what's the current activity of GoalLegacy compared to the previous years ?

is it on decline or on healthy days ?

For the Juve section, we are in very very healthy days. We recovered from the drought from 2-3 years ago when everyone stopped posting, except for a few. Now many new posters like you joined and some of the old crew joined back again like HERNANES Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next