Alberti : ' If Juve offer 45 mil, Napoli would sell Cavani'

+3
Juventino89
salmano9
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Alberti : ' If Juve offer 45 mil, Napoli would sell Cavani'  Empty Alberti : ' If Juve offer 45 mil, Napoli would sell Cavani'

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Jose Alberti, FIFA agent and expert in the market has spoken to Radiocalciomercato.it, hypothesis Juventus - Cavani. "It's about 45 million offer from Juventus and these figures it would sell immediately." Then the prosecutor went on assuming the other tracks for the upcoming striker Old Lady: "The Bianconeri should focus on Higuain would be the ideal player for the game to count. Going to be checked the intention of Cavani, because without the striker Lavezzi Uruguay may have difficulty. An alternative might be to Higuain Carlitos Tevez. "
===========

5-10 more and we have FALCAO !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Alberti : ' If Juve offer 45 mil, Napoli would sell Cavani'  Empty Re: Alberti : ' If Juve offer 45 mil, Napoli would sell Cavani'

Post by salmano9 Tue May 22, 2012 7:13 pm

YOU THINK MARROTA IS GONNA DO THAT LOOL!!! MAX HE PAYS 15MIL = Vucinic = Krasic = Matri = Bonbon looool !!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha and 12mil for martinez Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Alberti : ' If Juve offer 45 mil, Napoli would sell Cavani'  Empty Re: Alberti : ' If Juve offer 45 mil, Napoli would sell Cavani'

Post by Juventino89 Tue May 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Why do you want cavani so bad?
I like him to but 40/50mil?
We can get giovinco, veratti,damiao and cissokoho for about 50/60 mil so why just one player? I believe our fans started believing the media that we need a 40 mil player. But I believe we can find a great finisher(damiao) for 20/25 and buy other players for that amount of money.

Ps i think damiao would be much better than cavani cause he also got a
Lot of technic
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Throw a bunch of players in and cash for El Tigre. He's like Cavani with more ability and also the best header of the ball bar no-one.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Tue May 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Juventino89 wrote:Why do you want cavani so bad?
I like him to but 40/50mil?
We can get giovinco, veratti,damiao and cissokoho for about 50/60 mil so why just one player? I believe our fans started believing the media that we need a 40 mil player. But I believe we can find a great finisher(damiao) for 20/25 and buy other players for that amount of money.

Ps i think damiao would be much better than cavani cause he also got a
Lot of technic

I totally agree, 40-50 mill is too much and with FFP coming in, "the days of big money transfers are over" in the words of Agnelli, teams like City and PSG won't be able to offer inflated prices and everyones value will become alot more realistic
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 22, 2012 10:03 pm

If FFP makes prices reasonable again without big side effects then I am looking forward to it. You get rewarded for running your club like a business not a billionaires toy.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 22, 2012 11:26 pm

I am pretty confident that if Lavezzi leaves Napoli then Cavani will go as well. It just makes sense. Cavani can't play by himself, he needs a set up man. And without Lavezzi, Cavani would be a shadow of himself. And I believe he will want to play for a team that is in CL competition.

So if Lavezzi leaves, which I believe he will, then we would have leverage to obtain Cavani, who at that point will want out and Napoli will be forced to sell him. I think Cavani would want to stay in Italy, he is basically Italian and has spent the last 6 years in Italy, so I don't see any reason why he would want to leave unless ManCity or Real go crazy with a ridiculous wages offer. I think Cavani would love to play for Juventus and if we bring Giovinco back then he would have the perfect set up man to be "EL MATADOR" with Juve. With Pirlo and Vucinic on the pitch as well, I think Cavani would be set up to be the best striker in the world.

I think once Napoli is forced to sell him then they would take a reasonable offer from Juve. At the end of the day a $25 million offer plus Matri might do the trick. And we could raise that $25 million simply by selling Krasic and Elia. Then we sell Melo and use that money to get the other 50% of Giovinco and we are set. So the sale of Matri, Elia, Krasic and Melo should be able to give us Cavani and Giovinco. That is my thought process.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue May 22, 2012 11:56 pm

juve_gigi wrote:I am pretty confident that if Lavezzi leaves Napoli then Cavani will go as well. It just makes sense. Cavani can't play by himself, he needs a set up man. And without Lavezzi, Cavani would be a shadow of himself. And I believe he will want to play for a team that is in CL competition.

So if Lavezzi leaves, which I believe he will, then we would have leverage to obtain Cavani, who at that point will want out and Napoli will be forced to sell him. I think Cavani would want to stay in Italy, he is basically Italian and has spent the last 6 years in Italy, so I don't see any reason why he would want to leave unless ManCity or Real go crazy with a ridiculous wages offer. I think Cavani would love to play for Juventus and if we bring Giovinco back then he would have the perfect set up man to be "EL MATADOR" with Juve. With Pirlo and Vucinic on the pitch as well, I think Cavani would be set up to be the best striker in the world.

I think once Napoli is forced to sell him then they would take a reasonable offer from Juve. At the end of the day a $25 million offer plus Matri might do the trick. And we could raise that $25 million simply by selling Krasic and Elia. Then we sell Melo and use that money to get the other 50% of Giovinco and we are set. So the sale of Matri, Elia, Krasic and Melo should be able to give us Cavani and Giovinco. That is my thought process.

1. Cavani want Champion League, yes
2. Cavani is way more expensive then 25 million €.
3. As any other CF Cavani do need a SS but what if Insigne returned?
4. Napoli would never let go of both Lavezzi and Cavani - they're the reason of their succes!? It would be like selling Pirlo and Vidal/Marchisio..
5. Napoli is a wealthy club. Have a look at Stadio San Paolo - San Paolo on Google
6. Giovinco would probably be included in a Cavani-deal. Meaning we would have to look for someone like Jovetic
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed May 23, 2012 12:10 am

LWL91 wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:I am pretty confident that if Lavezzi leaves Napoli then Cavani will go as well. It just makes sense. Cavani can't play by himself, he needs a set up man. And without Lavezzi, Cavani would be a shadow of himself. And I believe he will want to play for a team that is in CL competition.

We are in Champions League

It would be $25 million PLUS Matri, so that would equate to $40-43 million, which is about what they want

Insigne is not Lavezzi, there is no guarantee him and Cavani would play beautiful music together. Also Insigne is not proven in Serie A, so I don't think his addition would persuade Cavani to stay at Napoli

4. Napoli would never let go of both Lavezzi and Cavani - they're the reason of their succes!? It would be like selling Pirlo and Vidal/Marchisio..

If Lavezzi leaves and Cavani asks to be transferred, then I don't believe they would have a choice if he wants Champions League football. It would be the will of the player

5. Napoli is a wealthy club. Have a look at Stadio San Paolo - San Paolo on Google

They are not as wealthy as Juventus or any other top European club. And next year they have no Champions League football so they will lose that revenue

6. Giovinco would probably be included in a Cavani-deal. Meaning we would have to look for someone like Jovetic

That might be the case. But if they bring back Insigne they may not want Giovinco. They may just want the cash or Matri plus a youth player plus cash

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed May 23, 2012 12:16 am

juve_gigi wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

We are in Champions League

It would be $25 million PLUS Matri, so that would equate to $40-43 million, which is about what they want

Insigne is not Lavezzi, there is no guarantee him and Cavani would play beautiful music together. Also Insigne is not proven in Serie A, so I don't think his addition would persuade Cavani to stay at Napoli

If Lavezzi leaves and Cavani asks to be transferred, then I don't believe they would have a choice if he wants Champions League football. It would be the will of the player

They are not as wealthy as Juventus or any other top European club. And next year they have no Champions League football so they will lose that revenue

That might be the case. But if they bring back Insigne they may not want Giovinco. They may just want the cash or Matri plus a youth player plus cash

I buy you answers :shisha:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down