Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final

+37
vivabarca38
aleumdance
Rebaño Sagrado
harhar11
Be/\/ceCALI
jibers
DuringTheWar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rwo power
Zealous
the xcx
ELO
Senor Penguin
Lord Awesome
kiranr
Kick
Zero
Noonan22
Gomez83
Abramovich
stunt
Ali
Le Samourai
Blue Barrett
Sushi Master
Neutral
S32TABLANCA
Dnmac4
_LMG_10_
animal.crackers
Bellabong
Doc
Lord Hades
RED
Guiltybystander
Gil
Yuri Yukuv
41 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final - Page 6 Empty Re: Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Mourinho - "We didn't park the bus, we parked the airplane and we did it for two reasons. One, because we only had 10 men and two, because we beat them 3-1 at San Siro, not by parking the bus, or the boat or the airplane, but by smashing them at the San Siro."

animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final - Page 6 Empty Re: Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 25, 2012 6:11 pm

animal.crackers wrote:Mourinho - "We didn't park the bus, we parked the airplane and we did it for two reasons. One, because we only had 10 men and two, because we beat them 3-1 at San Siro, not by parking the bus, or the boat or the airplane, but by smashing them at the San Siro."
I swear I keep looking at your avatar.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri May 25, 2012 6:19 pm

^With a jaw like that, she could be a pro boxer and probably never get knocked out.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri May 25, 2012 6:21 pm

On topic :

Sure, everyone wants to see beautiful, attacking, free-flowing football with lots of goals...

However, what Chelsea did was equally impressive : use the players they have to the most fitting tactics and capability of the team. It's like a fairy-tale to see Chelsea win the CL. After the 3-1 in Napoli , I doubt anyone could have predicted Chelsea would win this CL. I'm far from a Chelsea fan but I think what they did was very impressive and they deserved to win the CL this year.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri May 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Zealous wrote:
_LMG_10_ wrote:
Zealous wrote:
_LMG_10_ wrote:
Zealous wrote:I hate it when people pretend that winning isn't important.

I don't think anyone said that. We just said that winning isn't the only factor.

If you don't win the final then nothing else matters. That's my whole point.

Yes, it does. That's my whole point.

True fans of the club will be proud if the players put in 100% effort and had a good season overall but just came up short. If they provided "good entertaining football" and several glorious european nights in the champions league, the fans will appreciate. Humility, respect towards your opponents, sportsmanship, etc..
These are all factors that count in football.
Unfortunately for Jose, he has none of these.

Then Cruyff should shut his mouth. He had many traits but humilty, respect and sportsmanship were not one of them. And no "good entertaining football" means jack if you don't win the final. Bayern fans would have traded their style for the trophy in a heartbeat, most sane people would. However some people like to pretend they operate on a higher plane when in reality they are talking out of their ass Cruyff being the ultimate symbol of this. A man entrenched so deep in his own BS he supported Spain against his own country, I actually think his ego didn't want Holland to win the world cup because he never could.

I have no idea what Jose has to do with this lol

I never said Cruyff has humility..I just said Jose doesn't.

And of course bayern would have rather won the final playing ugly than lose it playing their style. That's not the point. The point is that you can still take something from a defeat. You can take consolation in other positive factors throughout your season. Just cause you lose a final doesn't mean it's the end of the world and your club is going downhill and you'll be weaker.

Bayern's situation was a bit of an exception though, given that the final was in their home and you gotta win at all costs.

the part about cruyff's ego could be true.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 25, 2012 7:03 pm

How did Jose get involved in this discussion? lol

I agree with you that there is always some positives you can take.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:Mourinho - "We didn't park the bus, we parked the airplane and we did it for two reasons. One, because we only had 10 men and two, because we beat them 3-1 at San Siro, not by parking the bus, or the boat or the airplane, but by smashing them at the San Siro."
She only fukcs Blues, bro.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 25, 2012 7:34 pm

animal.crackers wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Farkn hell, I'm an actual blue! Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final - Page 6 New_troll_face
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 25, 2012 7:48 pm

I met much hotter City fans than that tbh.

Last edited by Zealous on Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Farkn hell, I'm an actual blue! Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final - Page 6 New_troll_face
I know. I said that expecting that exact reply. :lol!:
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri May 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Im a fan of blonds but I can find prettier girls on every streetcorner than that.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Nameless wrote:Im a fan of blonds but I can find prettier girls on every streetcorner than that.
:coffee:
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri May 25, 2012 11:02 pm

RED 80s. wrote:
_LMG_10_ wrote:I hate that people defend park-the-bus tactics.

Football is entertainment first and foremost. Unfortunately that has been lost on most people nowadays. It's only about trophies and winning.

in 20 years time, no one will remember how Chelsea played to win it. All they will know is that Chelsea have a CL trophy in their cabinet.

Playing good is just a bonus, winning is what's important.

Then how come when people talk about the WC 74, the first team that most people will remember is netherland or when they talk about the WC 82 most talk about the brazilian team and not italy?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri May 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Alright I'll say it that chick is ugly

Last edited by Rebaño Sagrado on Fri May 25, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri May 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Found this on facebook:

Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final - Page 6 150160_318269701581189_130868503654644_753148_1031250004_n

:bow:

"have you seen a player been taken off in a stretcher and coming back after 3 mins" - Bitch please, drogba did that every 2 minute against us bounce

Everything that he mention can be said about chelsea as well.

Diving and cheating? drogba outdiving the entire barca team..
Ref help? that john terry handball against benfica not given(although with chelseas luck im certan that if it was given, it would somehow end up in benficas own goal)

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri May 25, 2012 11:42 pm

the butthurt from Europe since chelsea won the EPL is classic

its a major, major major juge ass butthurtness

when inter won it I did not see this butthurt though

aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri May 25, 2012 11:45 pm

I was pretty butthurt when inter won it. I started a couple fights on here Very Happy
in the old forums of course

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Sat May 26, 2012 2:27 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:^With a jaw like that, she could be a pro boxer and probably never get knocked out.
Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final - Page 6 30w6w4j
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sat May 26, 2012 2:40 am

Cool ive posted my pic here before, have you? i haven't seen yours..

don't be mad at me because the chick in your avatar has a jaw that would make even Javier Zanetti envious, and i'm not the only one that thinks so
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat May 26, 2012 3:13 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Cool ive posted my pic here before, have you? i haven't seen yours..

don't be mad at me because the chick in your avatar has a jaw that would make even Javier Zanetti envious, and i'm not the only one that thinks so
You're female? :vagi:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sat May 26, 2012 3:28 am

Barrettinator wrote:You're female? :vagi:

yes.

sex? bounce
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat May 26, 2012 8:05 am

That girl in your Avatar looks exactly like Reese Witherspoon.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat May 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Maradona hails Chelsea victory

:bow: Maradona
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat May 26, 2012 4:48 pm

As usual he is right.The Chelsea win was a blotch on the beautiful game.
As for whether winning is all that matters,for some its not.And Cruyff is one of them.He believes correctly that there is one way to play the game,his way, the Johan Cruyff way.
And there are millions of football fans around the world who agree with him.A decent proportion of them being Barca fans.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat May 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Blue wrote:Maradona hails Chelsea victory

:bow: Maradona

Obviously, given they won against Bayern. Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat May 26, 2012 5:50 pm

alexjanosik wrote:As usual he is right.The Chelsea win was a blotch on the beautiful game.
As for whether winning is all that matters,for some its not.And Cruyff is one of them.He believes correctly that there is one way to play the game,his way, the Johan Cruyff way.
And there are millions of football fans around the world who agree with him.A decent proportion of them being Barca fans.
How hard is it to understand? Are Chelsea the first team to win a CL playing defensively? Did they win the match by any illegal means? F off, the lot of you!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next