6 posters

Go down

We are Doomed Empty We are Doomed

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2012 - 14:38

http://swissramble.blogspot.in/2012/05/milan-warning-signs.html

Back to top Go down

We are Doomed Empty Re: We are Doomed

Post by Potential Wed 30 May 2012 - 15:02

Nothing in there we didn't already know about, on either way; if the inability to buy the San Siro or construct a new stadium remains, you can be sure that AC Milan and Inter will not loan the San Siro for a few years, potential lost? 35.5 million - rent? A couple of year of San Siro being empty will force the Milan Council to sell the San Siro cheap, I just wonder if Milan and Inter have the balls to proceed with such incredible bravery.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed 30 May 2012 - 15:54

Milan are making a good chunk of revenue every year - 7th in Deloitte's Football Money League - the problem is how it is being spent: 88% on wages last year.

From financial point of view it's very good that a number of big-name veterans are departing your club this summer.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed 30 May 2012 - 20:10

Nice read , though , these facts are mostly well known so far.

Milan must act soon and decisively , if we want to compete in the coming years and be consistent & safe as a club .

1. Buy either the San Siro within the next 1-2 years , if not , we have to build a new stadium . Period , there's just no room for giving this case a rest anymore , with the FFP being so close now .

2. Trust the Primavera once again . Milan's best days came from such young players who day in day out dreamt about playing for the real Milan , give them a good reason to try harder and immitate past glories and players. It will save tons of money and reduce the wage bill significantly.

3. The wage bill should drain only half of our revenue , even less if possible.

These are long term objectives . Some good steps have happened so far , but we just aren't there yet , Berlusconi & Galliani must step up.
These goals must simply be accomplished , otherwise Milan will suffer a lot more in the years to come.

My biggest concern is the stadium , it's beyond belief a monstrous club like Milan have to pay 4m rent every year to play their matches. Other clubs around Europe , which by the way fare in correlation with Milan , generate great income (according to their standards at least) each year from their stadiums and they do that for years . And we share a stadium with our funny cousins Inter :coffee:

Very nice.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu 31 May 2012 - 0:23

Trust me when I say this De Sciglio, Calvano, Valoti and Ely will be GREAT players for us in the future. I really hope we don't lose them.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu 31 May 2012 - 10:24

great read

matchday revenue Mad
wage bill Mad
stadium Mad
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu 31 May 2012 - 19:50

The thing which angers me the most is our sponsorship deals. How the hell are all of utd,barca,madrid,arsenal,chelsea,bayern,hell even liverpool,getting double what we make in sponsorship deals? Sometimes even more than double! That doesn't make sense...
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu 31 May 2012 - 20:06

milanfan7 wrote: The thing which angers me the most is our sponsorship deals. How the hell are all of utd,barca,madrid,arsenal,chelsea,bayern,hell even liverpool,getting double what we make in sponsorship deals? Sometimes even more than double! That doesn't make sense...

oh but it does.

You forget that the leagues they play in are much more preffered around the world than Serie A these years and the sponsors will benefit more than they would from investing the same money to a Serie A club.

Milan lacks nothing to get such kind of deals , Serie A does.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 7:27

The EPL's marketing is superb. I envy that. On the other hand, it's difficult to market a league where players are being arrested for betting scandals and match-fixing.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down