Blue Barrett
Swanhends
LeSwagg James
The Franchise
Le Samourai
26 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 9 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:13 am

The double foul that gave LeBron his 5th was the worst foul I have ever seen lol

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 9 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Amar Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:22 am

Horrible officiating on both sides tbf.

Got to admit, Lebron was g'd tonight. And how about Wade missing that wide open, uncontested 3 to win the game and probably the series? Chokeeeeeeeeeeeee
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:26 am

Barrettinator wrote:
dmize wrote:Not really... the officiating was horrible on both ends. Pierce got tackled by Wade ffs with no call in the 1st half. Garnett was getting hammered in the paint left and right everytime he caught the ball within 10 feet.

Barrettinator wrote:Series will be 3-1 going back to Miami though. pirat

[MJ]NAH[/MJ]

If the refs were better then I would be right. We should have won this game no doubt. ABout 2-3 calls on LeBron were just completely stupid. You know it.

Lol! "It happens its the playoffs". Sound familiar? Celtics got screwed worse in game 2, so save it.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:30 am

dmize wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
dmize wrote:Not really... the officiating was horrible on both ends. Pierce got tackled by Wade ffs with no call in the 1st half. Garnett was getting hammered in the paint left and right everytime he caught the ball within 10 feet.

Barrettinator wrote:Series will be 3-1 going back to Miami though. pirat

[MJ]NAH[/MJ]

If the refs were better then I would be right. We should have won this game no doubt. ABout 2-3 calls on LeBron were just completely stupid. You know it.

Lol! "It happens its the playoffs". Sound familiar? Celtics got screwed worse in game 2, so save it.
Of course it does happen. Doesn't mean I'm wrong to point it out though.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:35 am

Meh.. Somebody needs to lose at home

smoking
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:07 am

some big calls against miami today, but overall this game i thought it was just bad calls on both ends as pointed out, i wouldnt say ref costed them the game for this one.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:03 am

Btw Wade needs to stop going on vacation during every 1st half ffs.. Not just this series, he's played like only one complete game all playoffs (when he dropped 40+ on the Pacers)

Batman my ass
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 am

LeBron on 6th foul: "I know how to play game of basketball, I know I don’t need the advantage of holding somebody or pushing somebody down"

How many times did he travel last night Laughing

KG and Rondo last of the mohicans :bow:

Lol@Wade trying chatting up Rondo after he missed the free throw...comes back down the court and misses an open three....

Should be 3-1 Celtics

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 9 63205550
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Whiny HEAT and their fans...dont you get enough calls, you really going to cry now your not getting them?

Bron crying about the offensive foul..he got the exact same call down the other end on KG..refs might be calling it tight (or crap) but at least they are consistent here.

Both series going 7? Would be great IMO.

Rondo is just straight ballin, I love how he isnt over passing (turning down lay ups) which I have accused him of before and now he is really balancing well out there.

And I have to also say, Pietrus defence deserves credit, he really moves his feet well and challanges shots.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Celtics would win the Eastern Series :coffee:
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:54 pm

The Franchise wrote:Whiny HEAT and their fans...dont you get enough calls, you really going to cry now your not getting them?

Bron crying about the offensive foul..he got the exact same call down the other end on KG..refs might be calling it tight (or crap) but at least they are consistent here.

Rondo is just straight ballin, I love how he isnt over passing (turning down lay ups) which I have accused him of before and now he is really balancing well out there.

And I have to also say, Pietrus defence deserves credit, he really moves his feet well and challanges shots.

Just come out straight and say how exactly you feel.

"Anybody but the Heat", innit? Rolling Eyes
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:06 pm

I just hope the Celtics don't do a Patriots and choke up in the finals
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:21 pm

The Franchise wrote:Whiny HEAT and their fans...dont you get enough calls, you really going to cry now your not getting them?

Wtf? Garnett's foul was way worse.. Rondo was driving and LeBron was tryin to move over and help but Garnett just held him and stopped him from moving.. It was totally different
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Bosh back for game 5

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Better for us tbh, hopefully Bosh disrupts the flow James and Wade have created without him these past 7 or 8 games.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:51 pm

I hope he comes off the bench.. Don't think we need him to be honest but hey if he can score like 10 points that would be great
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Amar wrote:Better for us tbh, hopefully Bosh disrupts the flow James and Wade have created without him these past 7 or 8 games.
Nah he won't. Bosh knows how to take a back seat to those two. His job would just be to disrupt Garnett's flow.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:17 pm

the main thing bosh might help out with is now heat can rotate haslem and bosh on him defensively, and keep lebron on pierce or rondo most of the time... but hes not a player known by his defense to begin with sooo...

altho i have to say, bosh can knock down 'em jumpers, and will help with pick and roll offensively and defensively

but he is still day to day atm
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 am

Looks like the Spurs r going home lol.. I thought they would win the series but they're boring as fuxk to watch so I'd be happier to see OKC in the finals

Chaka
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Tony Parker and Ginobili sure loves to flop
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 pm

I hope Boston beats Miami, Chaka OKC will rape Boston, Miami will be a tough series.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

Just come out straight and say how exactly you feel.

"Anybody but the Heat", innit? Rolling Eyes

Cry more man, cry more lol

You HEAT fans are comedic, your almost as bad as old school Laker fans.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:31 pm

That was one of the best second halfs I have ever seen.

Ginobli just took shit over in the 3rd, Spurs go from down 10 to up 8 in about 4 mins.

Poppovich I have to say....taking out TP with 6 mins to go in the 3rd and then having to put him back in looks really bad on you.

TP was playing some amazing defense on Westbrok.

Westbrook coming back down playing amaing defense on him and hitting clutch shots.

Harden's miracle shot.

Duncan taking over in the 4th.

Great game.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Can't believe Mitch passes on Rondo ffs...Even if we had to take O'neals contract.

Destroy Boston and Get the best floor general in the league.

MITCH Mad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Oh, and that Look on Duncan's face at the end....that's the kind of look that haunts you, he doesn't give those looks, he doesn't show emotion, but you can tell how hard he took that one.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Can't believe Mitch passes on Rondo ffs...Even if we had to take O'neals contract.

Destroy Boston and Get the best floor general in the league.

MITCH Mad

Danny wouldn't have done that deal unless we got Bynum, which wasn't happening.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next