Blue Barrett
Swanhends
LeSwagg James
The Franchise
Le Samourai
26 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 16 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:26 am

Meh, It's the Celtics, I hate them as much as I hate the heat, I just like their players and Doc more, but at the end of the day it's the Celtics....

I want Miami to win, I'm not foolish, OKC is a legit and any demoralization anyone can put on them will be much appreciated.

If they actually find a way to beat OKC at home, then they will have earned it.

I think the Celtics will be the Celtics next year, Doc will still be there, even if they do a complete revamp , they will always be in the mix with someone like Doc.

Great Coach , he and Pop are far and away the best in the league.

They'll be getting back Jeff Green as well.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 16 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:31 am

I have never been this excited for an NBA finals in my life.. Even more than last year and '08 because of the historical Lakers and Celtics rivalry.. Can't wait for this shxt lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:35 am

Oh, same for me Josh, I f*cking hate the Celtics, but Doc Rivers and the players individually have soft spots in my heart. But whenever a dynasties time comes to an end, it's always emotional for the fans of that sport.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:42 am

The Celts are in a tough position.

Every year KG comes out and plays like the best PF in the game during the playoffs, but it's probably time to let go.

Allen is probably gone as well.

Hopefully not to Miami...Allen that is, KG would never go there.

The Celtics will be a very very good team next year, I don't doubt that, I thought the dynasty was over already they suprised the *bleep* out of me with what they did this year.

On one final note, this series shouldve been over 2 games ago, Boston winning 4-1.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:46 am

Dat deep 3 from LeBron :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Quite a story! I remember watching these videos of these two working out together during the summer. My gut told me they would meet in the Finals. I was right.

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Just saw that Drummond is a 29 % free throw shooter....

That is just......disgraceful...
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:07 pm

^ That's one year and it's mostly an anomaly. He has better form than 29% and it most certainly will improve.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:28 pm

I'm going to take a different stance than everyone on this series.

I think it's going to be Westbrook vs Chalmers etc + the pathetic Miami inside presence that's going to make the difference.

I've grown to like Durant, but this is going to be alot to process for him, being guarded by Batter and Lebron, having to come back down and guard Lebron as well I don't think he can carry them as much as he did against SA.

Westbrook needs to find a decent balance of course but he is going to need to score Alot and take alot of shots for them to have a good chance at this.

They match up too well against everyone else.......

Also, If Ibaka can manage to stay on the court....he will be the most important player in the series.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:00 am

Ibaka won't be able to camp in the paint. You always have to guard Bosh or he'll hurt you badly! He can go off for 30 on any night. Look what happened in the Chicago series last year when Chicago decided to try and stop LeBron and Wade and let Bosh beat them. Well....he beat them. Laughing

Another example is how this Boston series swung in favour of Miami once Bosh came back. Garnett could no longer camp in the paint anymore.

Take a look at Garnett in this video and see how he tries to step out and guard Bosh but then LeBron drives and dunks the ball before he even blinks.

And then see how he decides to collapse on LeBron and LeBron kicks it out to Bosh.

That will really affect the impact of Ibaka in this series. Bosh will be Miami's X-factor.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:18 am

I think at the end of the day, their most effective lineup will be Durant/Collison at the 4 , Ibaka at the 5.

Ibaka should only be on Bosh for 10 minutes or so a game Max.

Perkins just needs to be on the court long enough to set about 7 or 8 illegal screens to get Durant and Harden going, he has no use other than that. Both Durant and Ibaka are better rebounders, he has no one to Guard.

That is....Once Ibaka stays out of foul trouble.......
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:39 am

It all depends on this guy.. If he shows up we win :coffee:

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 16 7333700636_7533a2e74e_z
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:01 am

GOAT series. :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:11 am

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 16 7363836714_ca2dfdc12a

Courtesy of Seattle Supersonics fans. :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:22 am

I feel so bad for Seattle fans. They have every right to say that OKC didn't deserve this team, because OKC got a team that everyone knew was going to be this good (a championship caliber team). It wasn't fair at all for the Seattle fans because they were behind the team during the Herculean times, and when the good times could be seen on the horizon, they were stripped from their franchise.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:43 am

Seattle got screwed but the Oklahoma move was c clearly beneficial to the organization.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:41 pm

ibaka would be huge in this series i agree, and perkins can be good for 20 minutes a game easily just guarding the paint and take up some fouls, especially if its haslem in the game instead of miller or battier
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I feel so bad for Seattle fans. They have every right to say that OKC didn't deserve this team, because OKC got a team that everyone knew was going to be this good (a championship caliber team). It wasn't fair at all for the Seattle fans because they were behind the team during the Herculean times, and when the good times could be seen on the horizon, they were stripped from their franchise.

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 16 Original

^headline from the Seattle Times

Le Samourai wrote:Seattle got screwed but the Oklahoma move was c clearly beneficial to the organization.

How so... Are you saying they wouldn't be this successful if they were still in Seattle? That would be false, they already had Durant and Westbrook drafted by the Sonics. Seattle would support this team just as well as OKC has imo... See the 95-96 Sonics
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:32 pm

this is going to be the ultimate free throw contest.

lebron, wade, durant. harden, and westbrook. lol
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:10 pm

@basketballtalk: Miami “zombie” victim’s post-surgery words: “Go Heat” #PBT #NBA
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/12/miami-zombie-victims-post-surgery-words-go-heat/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
:bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 pm

RT @drewmagary: Miami Heat flag flying atop the Seattle Space Needle. http://bit.ly/KzukZs @piersona
:bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:41 am

Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:07 am

I can't believe ESPN changed the opening finals montage...its so shit now.

The old one was epic

Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:21 am

I think they change it every year? Lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:53 am

Lol @ that continuation.

Lebron gets fouled at about 23 feet, takes 3 steps then dunks it....gets a and 1.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next