urbaNRoots
rwo power
Babun
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Huntelaar Empty Huntelaar

Post by Babun Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:48 am

The average fan may not be aware of it but there's a heated discussion in Netherlands about who should be the striker for Dutch NT. So far, Huntelaar excelled in qualification games with heaps of goals/ asssists but in the last games prior to EC RVP started over him eco smile

"I can't do any better than last season, I always train hard and I have a positive attitude. There's a chance that you become despondent if you still don't get a chance. I don't know what I have to do to become Oranje's first-choice striker to be honest."
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3284/euro-2012/2012/06/01/3140894/huntelaar-voices-frustration-with-substitute-role

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Huntelaar Empty Re: Huntelaar

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:58 am

Poor Hunter. I hope that will make him extend his contract at Schalke as there he is cherished and has his starting place safe. And they play CL, next season, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:43 am

Dunno why he's crying so much, RvP is being played on the wing to make place for him and still manages to score. While Huntelaar in his favourite position couldn't score a goal in the last two friendlies.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:11 am

RVP is a Netherlands flop though...... Huntelaar > RVP ( for Netherlands)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:12 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:RVP is a Netherlands flop though...... Huntelaar > RVP ( for Netherlands)
Signed Thumbs up
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:RVP is a Netherlands flop though...... Huntelaar > RVP ( for Netherlands)

For sure. RVP is ovverated to me. Rooney had a shite season and almost equalled his goal tally as a SS
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:26 pm

RvP is a NT flop, but still is scoring more goals than Huntelaar for the NT. Instead of crying like a little baby he should start scoring in the next match.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:29 pm

jibers wrote:

For sure. RVP is ovverated to me. Rooney had a shite season and almost equalled his goal tally as a SS

last year was rooneys BEST EVER goal scoring season, you fool. moreover, rooney has never scored 37 goals in a season like rvp has. geez get to know your own player before you chat rubbish loool at rooney having a shit season, how idiotic. (unless you are just joking around then i take back what i said)
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:37 pm

REWB wrote:
jibers wrote:

last year was rooneys BEST EVER goal scoring season, you fool. moreover, rooney has never scored 37 goals in a season like rvp has. geez get to know your own player before you chat rubbish loool at rooney having a shit season, how idiotic. (unless you are just joking around then i take back what i said)

Are you a fool? Rooney had a crap season. I suppose when RVP is the standard then Rooney had a great season. Rooney was awful in most matches. bar his goals he was pretty much abysmal at evrything. Then again a supporter of a team trophyless for almost a decade says it all. Just pipe down before you go around saying BS. Even Redknapp, Jamie rednknapp said Rooney had a poor season, and he's usually clueless. Fool
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:56 pm

I hope Huntelaar does really well so RVP stays on the bench for the Euros. I want him well rested for next season.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:59 pm

jibers wrote:
REWB wrote:
jibers wrote:

Are you a fool? Rooney had a crap season. I suppose when RVP is the standard then Rooney had a great season. Rooney was awful in most matches. bar his goals he was pretty much abysmal at evrything. Then again a supporter of a team trophyless for almost a decade says it all. Just pipe down before you go around saying BS. Even Redknapp, Jamie rednknapp said Rooney had a poor season, and he's usually clueless. Fool

rooney had a bad season, yet he scored the most goals he has ever scored in a calander year? scratch he's performances might have been poor, but his goals scoring wasnt. so to degrade rvp just because rooney got close to him in goals scored is just ridiculous. how stupid is your logic?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:05 pm

jibers wrote:
REWB wrote:
jibers wrote:

a supporter of a team trophyless for almost a decade says everything? lmfao, most teams in the world and in the epl havent won a trophy in decades, but you see FAKE ass, gloryhunter fans like you wouldnt understand that watching football is more then just winning trophies. what has arsenal not winning a trophy in 7 years got to do with anything? so not only is your logic weird, your are also a gloryhunter. well done sir...well done.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:12 pm

REWB wrote:
jibers wrote:
REWB wrote:
jibers wrote:

a supporter of a team trophyless for almost a decade says everything? lmfao, most teams in the world and in the epl havent won a trophy in decades, but you see FAKE ass, gloryhunter fans like you wouldnt understand that watching football is more then just winning trophies. what has arsenal not winning a trophy in 7 years got to do with anything? so not only is your logic weird, your are also a gloryhunter. well done sir...well done.

Congrats mate, you're IQ is on point. I was implying your team is shite so Rooneys perormance seems good, but hey, whatever floats your boat. F*cking minor...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:13 pm

They should both start.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:14 pm

i am in support of what huntelaar said. he has done anything and everything there is to be done to be in starting lineup. he is in great form scored 40 + goals in league, not to mention .. speaking of euro, in qualifying campaign he was the top scorer for netherlands with 10 goals or more isnt it??? atleast more than van persie.

well both are in good shape i reckon van persie should play as a RW with huntelaar as a striker.

also in last friendly, he came off bench and look to make difference and he did. so i just reckon he should start up.

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:14 pm

IMO Huntelaar and RvP should both start, with RvP playing as a AM or SS.

Something like this:

DM - Sneijder

Robben - van Persie - LW

Huntelaar
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:15 pm

sooo...my team is shit... therefore rooney's performances seem good... hmm smoking

learn how to troll better next time.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:19 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:IMO Huntelaar and RvP should both start, with RvP playing as a AM or SS.

Something like this:

DM - Sneijder

Robben - van Persie - LW

Huntelaar

yea both should start, with strootman or van bommel playing DM. that is quite a good lineup...

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:27 pm

In my opinion, RVP is needed more for a team like Arsenal who need creativity in final 3rd with as many touches as possible.
Netherlands have Robben and Snejder as their main ball hog so RVP's influence is limited. The one who is upfront has to open up space with runs, to score from service or whatever leftover is there by Robben & co.
Huntelaar excells at just that, more than RVP. If I had a choice between them RVP would go straight to the bench. If they both start RVP has to be played behind him.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Sneijder as CM taking 10 shots a game :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:31 pm

lol sneijder playing CM

de jong mvb
robben vdv rvp
hunter

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:33 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:lol sneijder playing CM

de jong mvb
robben vdv rvp
hunter

This.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:In my opinion, RVP is needed more for a team like Arsenal who need creativity in final 3rd with as many touches as possible.
Netherlands have Robben and Snejder as their main ball hog so RVP's influence is limited. The one who is upfront has to open up space with runs, to score from service or whatever leftover is there by Robben & co.
Huntelaar excells at just that, more than RVP. If I had a choice between them RVP would go straight to the bench. If they both start RVP has to be played behind him.

Well usually both Huntelaar and van Persie start, it was only one match (last friendly against Slovakia) were Huntelaar came from the bench - and he already starts to moan. It was a freakin friendly were coaches usually try new formations/tactics.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:37 pm

jibers wrote:
REWB wrote:
jibers wrote:

Are you a fool? Rooney had a crap season. I suppose when RVP is the standard then Rooney had a great season. Rooney was awful in most matches. bar his goals he was pretty much abysmal at evrything. Then again a supporter of a team trophyless for almost a decade says it all. Just pipe down before you go around saying BS. Even Redknappie, Jamie Redknapp said Rooney had a poor season, and he's usually clueless. Fool

Yeah,the guy who didn't know who pato was :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Anyone with the last name "Redknapp" should have their opinion dismissed as asinine and bogus
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next