Blue
harhar11
Kick
rwo power
VivaStPauli
Babun
10 posters

Go down

Bayern interested in Roberto Di Matteo Empty Bayern interested in Roberto Di Matteo

Post by Babun Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Translation:
► ROBERTO DI MATTEO (42/Chelsea)
He knows the Bundesliga very well. Also, he is Swiss/ Italian and speaks German fluently eco smile

Source: SportBild
http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/uli-hoeness/eroeffnet-die-trainersuche-wer-wird-heynckes-nachfolger-24424900.bild.html
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Bayern interested in Roberto Di Matteo Empty Re: Bayern interested in Roberto Di Matteo

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:13 pm

:facepalm:

Get Rangnick or Favre FFS. Does anyone think this would be a good fit?
If they want to get all defensive, they should spring for Hitzfeld. Or Rehagel, lol. King Otto would be awesomesauce.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Bayern interested in Roberto Di Matteo Empty Re: Bayern interested in Roberto Di Matteo

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Hm. Rangnick seems to be interested to move to the EPL atm. And Favre might want to stay with BMG a bit. So I guess Heynckes will complete his contract and then they will prolly go for another coach. Well, maybe Rangnick will be free again then ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 pm

I assumed this would be speculation on 2013/14 season anyway, you really think Heynckes is going during this summer?

Yes he had a Leverkusen-season, which is bad enough for Bayern, but the work he did with the squad is nothing but a huge improvement on what LvG did. I'd keep him unless I got a great replacement. Not that I'm a huge Don Jupp fan, I just think that he's good enough to not replace him with someone I'd consider "an experiment", I'd only replace him with a coach I'm certain is world class.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:23 pm

I very much doubt Jupp Heynckes will go - but it seems that quite some fans are already planning his replacement in the summer Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:32 pm

No, we need him!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Maybe they want that luck that he has to rub on to the club? :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:28 pm

harhar11 wrote:Maybe they want that luck that he has to rub on to the club? :coffee:
They could use some of his winning mojo :coffee:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Wouldn't say RDM is a very defensive manager, he did the smart thing to win games with the available options.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Blue wrote:Wouldn't say RDM is a very defensive manager, he did the smart thing to win games with the available options.

Maybe i still have major doubts he could use the attacking talent you have signed that RDM keep you defensively solid while taking nothing away from your players attacking intent.

Mata looked meh in your defensive structure so i would be concerned that RDM keep make you fluid going forward and get the most out of the likes of Mata, Torres, Hazard, Hulk, Marin etc etc and solid at the back.

One of many reasons why i think RDM is off and Chelsea will get a different manager.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:41 pm

There are only 5 manager good enough to replace JH at Bayern and improve us.

1: Ottmar Hitzfield
2: Loew
3: Klopp
4: Mourinho
5: Idrisozet....lol
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Blue wrote:Wouldn't say RDM is a very defensive manager, he did the smart thing to win games with the available options.

Maybe i still have major doubts he could use the attacking talent you have signed that RDM keep you defensively solid while taking nothing away from your players attacking intent.

Mata looked meh in your defensive structure so i would be concerned that RDM keep make you fluid going forward and get the most out of the likes of Mata, Torres, Hazard, Hulk, Marin etc etc and solid at the back.

One of many reasons why i think RDM is off and Chelsea will get a different manager.

There were games that we prioritize possession and Mata looked fantastic. Majority games we basically hoofed the ball to Drogba and hit the other team on the counter.

I have also doubts if he can incorporate all of our talents and make them effective as possible. But he has earned the opportunity.

I don't think he will be appointed as manager either, the fact he hasn't been appointed says a lot and he is just a fallback option for Roman and the board.

Only manager we have been linked to is Pep Guardiola, and that is very unlikely option.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:07 pm

NO NO NO NO NO :facepalm:

Worst possible transfer. Do I want to see this rubbish brand of football played by Robbery,Lahm,Kroos,Piggy??? Hell now.

RDM is not good enough. He is barely tested. Lets see if he has any consistency in the league & CHL & how he plays other than park the bus.

I Hope Bayern dont pick Ragnick. He was great with Hoffenheim but he is not a top coach.

In the league he was quite bad with Schalke & very average in this year as well. Stevens has done a brilliant job taking Schalke past Gladbach because at 1 point it looked like Gladbach were certain for the 3rd spot.

If you compare ragnick & steeven's record you will see a solid difference in points per game. Ragnick is good till a limit,not for a team which needs trophies every year

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by bvb_11 Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Let this happen please banana

And Ragnick has joined that English club if I remember correctly, so it's not a possibility.
bvb_11
bvb_11
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down