LEquipe: Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17)

+87
RealGunner
Firenze
vivabarca38
Zero
Zealous
justdoit_
Vibe
andiii
Yeezus
guest7
red&blacklegion
TheRedStag
FennecFox7
Eivindo
tonger
chinomaster182
Grande_Milano
kiranr
leemhuis
Rebaño Sagrado
Doc
halamadrid2
TonyDaBeast
Emaharg
Blue Barrett
Arquitecto
7amood11
RED
Lord Awesome
Amar
windkick
rsinatra
Red Alert
dostoevsky
The Sanchez
M99
free_cat
BiasedMilanFan3
BarcaLearning
Swanhends
InterMalia
Tomwin Lannister
lenear1030
Divine Intervention
Le Samourai
chad4401
Valkyrja
the xcx
BAYERN_MUNICH
Gomez83
Cookie Monster
Rossonero23
Blue
LeSwagg James
Funkentelechy
Ganso
S
Kingofeverythingclassy
Rossoneri Ninja
zizzle
S32TABLANCA
II Capitano
Onyx
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Albiceleste
pUsHa
BarrileteCosmico
gondov
LeVersacci
Abramovich
Gil
Potential
Cotes
fatman123
che
Mr Nick09
Harmonica
Kick
Forza
REWB
Jonathan28
lszanto
EarlyPrototype
Dante
urbaNRoots
sportsczy
91 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

LEquipe:  Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17) - Page 2 Empty Re: LEquipe: Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17)

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Bye Bye Thiago Silva...
The World might never hear from you again Crying or Very sad

Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

LEquipe:  Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17) - Page 2 Empty Re: LEquipe: Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17)

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Kick wrote:I know but 2 great young defenders is much better than just one.

Thiago Silva is the best CB in the world. PSG have the money and they want to win trophies..great move from them.
Young CB's will always be around.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:04 pm

What many don't get right now , is that assuming Thiago is leaving , there's a very good chance Ibrahimovic might be packing his bags right now as we speak Laughing

And i doubt Galliani will fancy the idea of Europa League football for the next 3 years Laughing

So , inb4 Galliani comes out and rejects the whole sharade , for the 78th time in the last 2 weeks.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:08 pm

I think Milan is due for an overhaul and Ibra+Silva market values are at their peak. They won't get any higher.

If Milan get 80 mil for the two lets say, they can buy at least 3 WC player. IMO, they should go for the Montpellier threesome of Mbiwa, Belhanda and Giroud for 60 mil and then use the final 20 mil on the best fullback they can find.

They play at a very high level still and are suddenly an up and coming team.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:13 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Thiago-silva-signerait-demain/290497

Silva arriving in Paris tomorrow to sign tomorrow and will be announced officially on Wednesday.

WOOOOOOOWWW!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:I think Milan is due for an overhaul and Ibra+Silva market values are at their peak. They won't get any higher.

If Milan get 80 mil for the two lets say, they can buy at least 3 WC player. IMO, they should go for the Montpellier threesome of Mbiwa, Belhanda and Giroud for 60 mil and then use the final 20 mil on the best fullback they can find.

They play at a very high level still and are suddenly an up and coming team.

I won't deny Milan is in the biggest changing period since the start of the century . We ve just lost what used to be Milan on the pitch .
But if an overhaul is needed , i don't think Europa League football will help much Laughing

Because that's exactly what we will get if these two world class players leave ; i've been watching Milan a decade now and i can tell you right away , if we lose these 2 players in one summer and especialy THIS summer, it will take years to compete in Europe again .
_

I would only sell Silva if that money went on a project like Dortmund's , then i would deal with it ; but it won't happen with Galliani and Allegri at Milan , so this news are so catastrophic for Milan , that it simply can't be true. Because , it will be even worst than when Kaka left , wayyy too worse.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:20 pm

GALLIAAAAAAAAAAANNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LEquipe:  Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17) - Page 2 2276801876
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:27 pm

sportsczy wrote:http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Thiago-silva-signerait-demain/290497

Silva arriving in Paris tomorrow to sign tomorrow and will be announced officially on Wednesday.

WOOOOOOOWWW!

Seriously , i still don't buy it . Something must be so wrong with this . It's just cannot be happening. Because if by any chance this turns out to be true , i might just go on Leonidas mode .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:33 pm

I agree with Dante. My main concern is not Silva and/or Ibra leaving. I can handle that for a massive fee + a player (forty million euros is not enough for TS, would be enough for Ibra though). The problem is that Milan has a recent history of not re-investing money from big player sales. The team is already broken after the player exodus and ripping out another two core players would be catastrophic if it's not dealt with properly. The real issue in the long-term is that I fear the club will not learn from its mistakes and innovate to make itself financially responsible in the future, i.e. with better scouting and more investment in the youth sector + working towards a new stadium arrangement.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:37 pm

LEquipe:  Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17) - Page 2 Max
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Oh wow jesus........
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Milan Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:00 pm

This has to be lies
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 pm

ac milan should quickly take that 50 mill and run!!!!!!

t. silva is not worth more than 20 million. he has just been overhyped, cz the likes of barca were after him. if mascherano can make a descent CB, paying 50 million for a 28 yr old CB is kinda stupid. A Millan club could be in for another shrewd piece of business here after the eto'o/ibra deal
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:04 pm

gondov wrote:ac milan should quickly take that 50 mill and run!!!!!!

t. silva is not worth more than 20 million. he has just been overhyped, cz the likes of barca were after him. if mascherano can make a descent CB, paying 50 million for a 28 yr old CB is kinda stupid. A Millan club could be in for another shrewd piece of business here after the eto'o/ibra deal

:facepalm:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Barcelona has been LEquipe:  Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17) - Page 2 Deceived

I wonder how much they're offering. I was under the impression that money was no issue for Barca.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:10 pm

gondov wrote:ac milan should quickly take that 50 mill and run!!!!!!

If Mascherano can make a descent CB at Barcelona which always has 68-70% possesion and he can deal with it , yeah ,

i suppose this patern applies to anyone at any club , pure logic . Yes people , y u no see it :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Well ... mediocrity here we come Laughing

This club is a laughing stock and I'm not going to defend it in any way if this happens .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:51 pm

This better not be true!!!!
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:55 pm

pUsHa wrote:Well ... mediocrity here we come Laughing

This club is a laughing stock and I'm not going to defend it in any way if this happens .

Well , let's just pretend to be calm for the time being Laughing , wait for official statements to either confirm or reject the latest rumours. This might be bs and if not ,

we can always download the Europa League anthem ; better get used to it sooner than later, since we will be hearing it a lot in the years to come Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:03 pm

If we let Thiago go to PSG :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Europa League is'nt too bad you can get revenge on us after we smash you in pre-season :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Albiceleste wrote:If we let Thiago go to PSG :facepalm:

well , you don't have a say on this . Barcelona will be the last club Milan would look to sell Silva and since you aren't going to match PSG offer by any means ,

you can keep that facepalm going Thumbs up
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm

This means Serie A will be a one horse race next season. No
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 pm

PSG instead of Man City/Barca? scratch

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Adit wrote:This means Serie A will be a one horse race next season. No

Depends how Milan spend the money, that a shit load of money and if we can use the Carroll money and half our wage bill and go from 12th to 5th iam pretty sure Milan improve in a similar fashion.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next