red&blacklegion
Ganso
BiasedMilanFan3
Rossonero23
Milantildeath
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What would you do with the money???? thread Empty What would you do with the money???? thread

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:14 am

IF Silva is sold for 50mil, what would you do with the money?? 50mil is a lot of money and we can really get some great players. What we all forget is that NO player is bigger than the team, I root for Milan and not single players therefore I will always support the club no matter what. Look at the Kaka sale, everyone hated the management and we ended up winning the scudetto not too long after. From what I understand all of that money will be used (if he is actually sold) on the market, which it should. So here is what I would do. What we ALL forget is that we have a champion in the making in our squad's back line. Who you all ask? Ely is highly dubbed to be the next Thiago Silva, but is young and needs to develop more, that's why we use Mexes until he is too old and have Ely turn into our next champion center half.

Purchases:
Ogbonna 20mil---- Ely and Ogbonna would form a dynamic partnership a couple seasons from now
Balzaretti 7mil---- One of my favorite seft backs in Serie A
Oscar 20mil----- Worth every Euro spent on him
Chirches 3mil---- 21 Romanian center half, good player and would be a great squad player for the back line. We have been linked to him lately.

My 11: I think this team would be very competitive on all fronts.

---------------------------Abbiati
Abate------------Ogbonna----------Mexes------------Balzaretti

---------------------------Montolivo
--------------------Nocerino--------Prince

-----------------------------Oscar
----------------------Cassano-----Zlatan

Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

What would you do with the money???? thread Empty Re: What would you do with the money???? thread

Post by Rossonero23 Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 am

20m for a player in the Serie B???? bounce

Galliani will not reinvest imo. that money will be used on the debt/losses. :coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

What would you do with the money???? thread Empty Re: What would you do with the money???? thread

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:20 am

Rossonero23 wrote:20m for a player in the Serie B???? bounce

Galliani will not reinvest imo. that money will be used on the debt/losses. :coffee:

Torino won't let him leave for less than 20
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:24 am

Milantildeath wrote:
Rossonero23 wrote:20m for a player in the Serie B???? bounce

Torino won't let him leave for less than 20

let him stay in torino then.Smile

we can get Ogbonna cheaper next summer after Torino are relegated.:coffee:

i think balzaretti would be pretty cheap though. we all know galliani likes cheap buys. balzaretti will be 31 in December and his contract ends next summer. sign him up.Smile
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:25 am

From what I understand we want Silvestre from Palermo as well, I wouldn't mind having him.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:28 am

palermo have one of the worst defenses in italy.

let inter waste their money on Silvestre.:coffee:

Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:33 am

Ogbonna and Dede for the back

10m for Ogbonna and 15m for Dede

20-25mil on Hernanes or Eriksen
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:06 am

Look,I would be ok if we sold TS and used that money to renew our squad.unfortunately we won't.but,if I were in charge I would buy dede and a highly rated midfielder.by highly rated I mean legit players,if barca got cesc for 30m.......i think we could make a goat offer for kroos or modric.or we could go for ganso while trading robinho.use the rest of the money on a LB,I would bid for lyon's LB or ogbonna.and in top of all that,keep our other stars.I think that would be worth the sale of silva,we would solve 3 problems that have been haunting us for years......(obs: in FIFA I would buy pirlo back lol)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:17 am

--------------------Abbiati
Abate------------Dede----------Mexes------------Criscito

---------------------------Montolivo
--------------------Nocerino--------Prince

-----------------------------Ganso(wietsel)
----------------------Cassano-----Balotelli
Bring Nesta or Gattuso back we need a leader.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:21 am

I want witsel and Balo to stay away....2 major scrubs
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:09 am

First thing I would do?

Money pool. Then have a female only party.

Then buy a CB for 20m and Ganso for 30m. Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:38 am

Sadly it won't go to anything but if it were up to me I would buy Eriksen, Dede, Ogbanna.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:59 am

It's useless to offer, so we better think about and discuss who the club wanna sign in reality:

1. A replacement for Thiago Silva will quickly be signed so as to avoid any chaos (which is inevitable). Dede, Acerbi and Silvestre are reportedly the candidates.

2. With Zambrotta gone, which will most likely be followed by Didac, Taiwo and Mesbah, getting a LB is a priority for Allegri.
Emanuelson, De Sciglio and Antonini are here already, but we will work on a free or cheap solution, like borrowing Kolarov. But I don't think he or anybody else will come.

3. Milan will sign Flamini or Aquilani or maybe both (if free), so the Mezzala slots will be almost occupied.

4. We will more than Likely sign Timoschuk for free, a 33-year-old utility man (CB, DM, CM) never hurts.

5. Milan also are working on the free loan signings of Sahin and Albiol from comrade Perez. If that materializes, then Van Bommel's void is also filled and our CB group will be completed.

6. In case any of the attackers leave, Galliani's got Tevez in mind, but that's come into question, since Tevez has been sending the wrong signals by stating just how happy they are.

7. Finally, and this is VERY unlikely, Milan will try right until August 31 to sign Ganso for a very small fee, around 15-25m, or loan him (as always, eh?) then take their time for working on a permanent solution.

People like Ogbonna aren't even unofficially linked to us, it's just that he's done terrific for Torino, has a relatively high price for a Serie-B side and therefore is only linked with top dogs. It's not us who's linked with him, it's the other way around, if you get what I mean.

Balzaretti also won't come. He's literally owned by this asshole Zamparini and therefore totally unavailable. Plus, he's 31, useless to us.

As for Hernanes, Oscar, Strootman and the rest, sorry. Pure rumors with not a bit of foundation.

We are going to cut the big, flabby squad off and have 25-26 senior players here, they will be:

Abbiati, Amelia, Gabriel

Bonera, Yepes, Mexes, (Thiago's replacement), (Nesta or his replacement), (X)

De Sciglio, Abate, Antonini, Emanuelson, (X)

Ambrosini, Boateng, Montolivo, Aquilani/Flamini, Nocerino, (X), (X)

Pato, Ibrahimovic, Cassano, Robinho, El Shaarawy

The rest will be Primavera surprises including Ely, Innocenti, Calvano, Hottor, Cristante and Ganz.

Unless any more major departures hit us, we won't be significantly weaker next season.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:41 am

1. Hire a hitman.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 am

Hire myself the most expensive psychiatrist money can buy ..
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:53 am

I can see Milan spending around 25-30m but not more than that imo and that is if the rumored deals for both Ibra and Silva goes through.

I can also see you guys getting a forward if one of Pato or Robinho gets sold probably Balotelli or Tevez.

Signing Balo might be good in a way as this might possibly convince Cassano to stay as well as it would be helpful for the NT.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:14 am

Surag wrote:I can see Milan spending around 25-30m but not more than that imo and that is if the rumored deals for both Ibra and Silva goes through.

I can also see you guys getting a forward if one of Pato or Robinho gets sold probably Balotelli or Tevez.

Signing Balo might be good in a way as this might possibly convince Cassano to stay as well as it would be helpful for the NT.

Dude pls, it has been said many times the reason we are selling silva is not so we can buy more players but to balance out our remaing debt that stands about 68 million, even with the sale of T.S we will still have debt.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 am

What would i do with Berlusconi's 50m ... hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:59 am

Bunga Bunga parties.

(sorry I had to Sad )
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 am

Nothing to be sorry Zealous . If any , that's what will happen .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 am

Apparently it'll be 80m if PSG move for Silva and Ibra

I know we've been talking about how not all of it will go into transfers but 80m...
We could get quite a few decent players for 80m
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am

I hear 76-77 million for both.... but the range is 75-80.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:40 am

80 mil for both?

You can buy 4 good players with that money. Or 3 very good.

A midfielder in say Ganso (25 mil?) 30 mil for a striker and 25 left for a CB.
Not the end of the world if you can buy the right players.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:46 am

These ppl don't even read properly :facepalm:

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 am

Maybe we could buy Falcao after all hmm

Spoiler:
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next