Bayern Munchen Starting Eleven/Formation, Fixture and Results, 2012-13.

+11
Babun
S
the xcx
boss
ioilersrock448
Sushi Master
BAYERN_MUNICH
rwo power
urbaNRoots
Kingofeverythingclassy
The Messiah
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bayern Munchen Starting Eleven/Formation, Fixture and Results, 2012-13. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munchen Starting Eleven/Formation, Fixture and Results, 2012-13.

Post by rwo power Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:32 pm

boss wrote:heyyyyyy @ Rwo ...no jokes fur Shachiri ... "Mad "....thnx to him bayern gonna win Bundesliga ,CL if not Arsenal or Gladbach orrr Basel ...und Pokal !..etc ...lol..mark my words guys.
Oh come on, I thought it looked cute Very Happy

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munchen Starting Eleven/Formation, Fixture and Results, 2012-13. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munchen Starting Eleven/Formation, Fixture and Results, 2012-13.

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Friendly Match
FC Bayern München v SSC Napoli

Stadium: Municipal Stadium (Arco, Trentino)
Kick-off: Friday, 20 July 2012, 18.30h

Bayern Munchen Starting Eleven/Formation, Fixture and Results, 2012-13. - Page 2 464137_FC_Bayern_MunchenBayern Munchen Starting Eleven/Formation, Fixture and Results, 2012-13. - Page 2 464142_Napoli

ROME — Bayern Munich fell 3-2 to Napoli in the final match of the Bavarians' pre-season training camp on the banks of Lake Garda in Italy on Friday.
Napoli succeeded where they had twice failed in last season's Champions League group phase, having been held to a 1-1 draw at home before losing 3-2 in the return match in Munich.
Young Austrian David Alaba opened the scoring for beaten Champions League finalists Bayern in the 17th minute, with Paolo Cannavaro equalising shortly before half-time.
New signing Xherdan Shaqiri equalised for Bayern after Macedonian striker Goran Pandev had put Napoli 2-1 up, only for 21-year-old forward Lorenzo Insigne to claim the winner for the Italians with seven minutes remaining.
Bayern were missing their eight Germany internationals, who are still on holiday after Euro 2012, as well as France winger Franck Ribery, who has resumed pre-season training on his own in Munich.
Jupp Heynckes' side will fly to China on Sunday for two friendly matches: against Beijing Guoan in Beijing on July 24 and then Wolfsburg in Canton on July 26.

Bayern Munchen Starting Eleven/Formation, Fixture and Results, 2012-13. - Page 2 418673_450243435008183_99067902_n

Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Nameless wrote:Another defeat Laughing

it's just a friendly, I expected a defeat Anyways. hope we get to sign a midfielder, it's needed, much needed.

Tymo-Gustavo can't work.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:09 am

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:56 pm

That's actually not bad considering the team we had out there. The defense was all second choice and Tymo-Gustavo can't dominate midfields.

Napoli ain't a bad team, either, so good result.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Unimpressed with many guys. Starke is complete Garbage. I would rather pay 2-3M for Drobny. Or play anyone from the reserves.

Dante is over-hyped & average & got noticed because he is at Gladback. Dante-Boateng is a rubbish line up because none of them can pass very well which is where Bads comes in. So not really a starting candidate.

Rafinha is again utterly rubbish. Would like to Weiser being tried at RB atleast.

Contento is at best Mid-Table BL team player.

Tymo is finished as is DVB.

Gustavo well does not have the passing range a Bayern mid-fielder has which is why I want Tymo shipped out & a new Creative DM/CM being bought.

I like Manduzkic's movement even though its obvious he is no Bomb ST whatsoever.

Shaqiri with a great FK but average otherwise.

Robben was intially good then predictable.

I donno,even with so many new players nothing Fresh & BIG has been injected into the team.

Jupp has to do something. How about

Ribery Robben Shaqiri
Kroos Gustavo Schweni
Alaba Bads Boateng Lahm
Neuer

IF Gomez flops in big matches & becomes invisible,how about trying this line up. Robben is 1 legged player & if he cant be played LW give him a central role.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Can someone please tell Kingofeverthingclassy that this is a friendly match, this players have never played together.

give them a break dude..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Is this some sort of role reversal or something between King and Idrisozet ?Hilarious Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Cut the crap about Dante and Boateng not able to pass, for goodness sake it's not their duty to pass. Starke is decent and he wouldn't be getting much playing time, Contento is developing well as we can all see.

The team was made up of new players who haven't played together, so what do you expect..? it's a freaky friendlies
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:37 pm

My view is not based on this match but in general. Both Dante & Boateng cant pass & you cant play with 2 CB's like that,not in Bayern. Ideally in Bayern you need 2 Ball Playing CB's & Neuer but 1 like Boateng with his speed & strength is allowable not another inferior version in Dante. Dante is an all-right back-up.

Contento is was & will be a Mid Table level. Always has been. He is 0 in Attack & he had nothing to defend against Chelsea so I dont get the good game comment.

Starke,I always rated him as shit & he still is.

I did not bash up Gustavo but I thought both him & Tymo were as bad as each other. Tymo being older,slower & a worse passer gets more negative comments from my side.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Ok I honestly agree with you that Starke is absolute shit based on what I saw in that friendly, but I'm happy he won't get any playing time and also he could learn from Neuer and eventually improve his reflex and reaction. Terrible show off against Napoli even for a friendly match.

Mandzukic was the flop of the match, I'm wondering why you didn't bash him, anyways Dante will prove to be a better defender than you think he is, I have faith in him, he's ambitious and wants to break into the Brazil national team and he knows doing this will mean he has to play at top level with Bayern.

As for Boateng I don't get your fuse about him, he's fast tall and strong and to be honest with you Boateng is not a bad passer, he's exemptionally good with Crossing, it's just that he's not exemptionally good with passing but he's still a very good passer, so get your fact straight.

I'm starting to feel that you are not really a Bayern fan...But you just want to be part of us, because you know in the next few years, we'll be right on top of the football world, and after us nothing else come on top, even Barcelona and Madrid will be 2 level below us.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:46 am

The Messiah wrote:Ok I honestly agree with you that Starke is absolute shit based on what I saw in that friendly, but I'm happy he won't get any playing time and also he could learn from Neuer and eventually improve his reflex and reaction. Terrible show off against Napoli even for a friendly match.

Mandzukic was the flop of the match, I'm wondering why you didn't bash him, anyways Dante will prove to be a better defender than you think he is, I have faith in him, he's ambitious and wants to break into the Brazil national team and he knows doing this will mean he has to play at top level with Bayern.

As for Boateng I don't get your fuse about him, he's fast tall and strong and to be honest with you Boateng is not a bad passer, he's exemptionally good with Crossing, it's just that he's not exemptionally good with passing but he's still a very good passer, so get your fact straight.

I'm starting to feel that you are not really a Bayern fan...But you just want to be part of us, because you know in the next few years, we'll be right on top of the football world, and after us nothing else come on top, even Barcelona and Madrid will be 2 level below us.

I dont give 2 sh*ts whether or not you consider me a Bayern fan or not. I dont care. Got nothing to prove. Barca & Madrid will never ever be 2 level below us. I will be happy to even with the CHL once,forget 2ce in 3 years like Barca.

Anyways back to the point. Boateng is an ABSOLUTELY CRAPPY crosser. This I am certain. Reasonably allright passer but given we have Neuer & Bads to build up attack he sticks out like a sore thump. But with his speed & physicallity he kind of makes up for it.

And please dont type ridiculous things. You dont improve Reflex at 31-32 years of age suddenly be seeing & learning.

As for Dante & his ambition,his business,from what I see he is a typhical upper mid-table bulldozing CB who makes mistakes sometimes & has very little passing range.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:30 am

We'll see about that as the season progresses
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:19 am

To be honest i was a bit affr. about Shaqiri -if he'd need a time 2adopt @bayern but never doubt in his Class....yeah he's proven it ... no complain !lol....Loc.media says ...Shaqiri said..i don't care (robben\ribery) !I can play on right -left -center even in defence....LOOOL...Lucky Bayern.
-but how the hell i missed this match vs Napoli(Xhemaili n Behrami )!
btw @Rwo...ahaaaaaaa !cute yeah Smile

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:25 am

Shaqiri has to work hard & deliver week in & out. His FK was absolutely Out-Standing. But that is all he did in that match. Against Dortmund if he misses any decent chance or is invisible,he will be crucified.

This is FC Bayern. I hope next year we will bring in another Winger,Bomb ST,Good CB, Creative DM & Another CM & a new LB & ship put Contento.

This is needed to challenge Barca & Madrid in terms of depth. We have had a marginal increase in depth quality. What we need is a substantial increase.

For that I hope we get another CM like Sahin,A DM like Lars Bender this season with the "Martinez" money,maybe add in a Afellay who can play LW/RWL/CAM & CM. SO that will be good depth in 40M odd.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Affelay wouldn't be a bad ideal, since we dont have backup for Ribery.

Shaqiri is our bomb attacker, I like our new players they are hungry to succeed, look at Pizarro for example, he said he wants to win all trophies with Bayern, Shaqiri doesn't give a rat ass about Ribery or Robben he's driven to send one of them to the bench, Dante wants to play in Brazil national team, Contento wants to deliver the faith Van Gaal showed in him and of course Toni Kroos wants to show the world he's the best Attacking Midfielder out there.

All we need now is just another quality midfielder, I dont mind if we actually let Tymo leave, since he's wanted by HSV and Inter and then Can will take his place, along with the new midfielder. and I say lets sign Inler from Napoli or Hamsik.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Pizarro is old,Contento is just bad & Kroos is a CM as he does not have the speed or quick tempo play a modern No.10 should have.

And we will see what these tall talks result in. Ribery Robben Schweni are 10 tomes more aggressive & if needed arrogant. Talks dont win you anything.

Only the future will say.

Nice Depth signings. However from next I hope we spend 20-25M of 2-3 players,players who are great.

Signing average Dante and not Vertonghen or Mandzukic because Dzeko will be too pricy is just rubbish.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:14 pm

I share king's sentiments for once. I also think BVB got a lot stronger with Reus signing. I expect Bayern to be their bitch again because the first team wasn't improved at all.
All the signings were for improved depth.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:30 pm

You people need to gtfo...

We've the best first team in the world, the only thing missing was depth and now we have it....

King is just confused, when I was screaming for Dzeko he wanted Mandzukic and now that we've signed him, he wants Dzeko and say things like we go for cheap option.

I've never seen a negative fan like King, and Babun is just an other Madrid fan who envy us..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Bayern Munich vs Beijing Guoan 6-0 All Goals & Highlights (International Friendly)

Bayern Munchen Starting Eleven/Formation, Fixture and Results, 2012-13. - Page 2 528922_451602171538976_2031966555_n

Bayern Munich continued their pre-season preparations with a convincing 6-0 victory over Beijing Guoan in the Chinese capital.

A fortuitous own-goal gave the Bavarians an early lead, and they were in a commanding position at half-time thanks to further strikes from Arjen Robben and Claudio Pizarro.

In the second half, the Germans were equally dominant, and had the luxury of squandering a number of opportunities before Thomas Muller, Mario Mandzukic and Mario Gomez completed the rout.

Bayern Munchen Starting Eleven/Formation, Fixture and Results, 2012-13. - Page 2 467532_FC_Bayern_Munchen

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:44 pm

The Messiah wrote:You people need to gtfo...

We've the best first team in the world, the only thing missing was depth and now we have it....

King is just confused, when I was screaming for Dzeko he wanted Mandzukic and now that we've signed him, he wants Dzeko and say things like we go for cheap option.

I've never seen a negative fan like King, and Babun is just an other Madrid fan who envy us..

It's not really the best in the world. We have 0 titles. Barca is probably a shade better than us & atleast Madrid won La Liga. We are Dortmund's bitch. There is no shame in admitting it. We were embarassed with 5 straight losses & conceded 5. Lets admit we were rubbish.

Now lets accept that,move on & try to bring the title.

Only reason I was against Dzeko is because he is Gomez Part 2,rather an inferior & over-priced version. I hoped that Mandzukic transfer will save money for 1 or 2 BIG signings. Alas I am wrong. Now we have to settle for Bender.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:27 pm

The Messiah wrote:

Scoring 4 headers against asians Laughing
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Bayern vs Wolfsburg.

Neuer-Boateng,Van Buyteb, Dante, Contento-Gustavo,Kroos-Robben,Muller,Ribery-Mandzukic.

Bayern 2:1 Wolfsburg.

Mandzukic Robben(Bayern Goal scorers)

it's ramada, I'm too hungry to post in detail..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:15 pm

The Messiah wrote:

it's ramadan, I'm too hungry to post in detail..

we both are suffering from rammadan
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Robbery wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

it's ramadan, I'm too hungry to post in detail..

we both are suffering from rammadan

Thats nice to know bro, but we've broken our fast over here, which last for incredibly 18hours, I'm getting ready for taraweeh right now, will be off line soon.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:03 am

Here is a picture of our full squad for 2012-13 season.

Bayern Munchen Starting Eleven/Formation, Fixture and Results, 2012-13. - Page 2 Fcb14

We are still hoping for a new Central Midfielder.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next