Albiceleste
Great Leader Sprucenuce
S
Ganso
Mr Nick09
15 posters

Go down

predict one

Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_lcap38%Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_lcap0%Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_lcap0%Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_lcap6%Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_lcap6%Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_lcap13%Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_lcap13%Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_lcap24%Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 16

Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Empty Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Obviously next year Messi will likely rack up a 3rd consecutive ballon d'or matching only legends of the game, but his run is likely to come to an end after Euro 2012.

Unless the tournament turns out to be a huge joke like in 2004, there is a very exciting generation of young players across europe that will likely spark the competition, a player from the Zone Euro is gonna be favorite to win the trophy. ofc assuming he has a good club season to back it up etc..

So from the way NT are shapping up, make a prediction about the next potential fifa ballon d'or, the first european winning it.

edit: wanted to have more poll options but there is a limit, so please do name your choices
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Empty Re: Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Xavi,Iniesta,Ozil or Muller if you ask me.

i have a feeling france and holland will disappoint
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or Empty Re: Predict the next European Fifa Ballon d'Or

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:20 pm

I do predict holland to disappoint, but Blanc is a scary man, if Martin confirms his talent next season, they are going to turn into a much better team.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:21 pm

xavi and iniesta deserve atleast one ballon d'or each if u ask me..i really wonder when a central midfielder will win the ballon d'or ...
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:25 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I do predict holland to disappoint, but Blanc is a scary man, if Martin confirms his talent next season, they are going to turn into a much better team.

Another player we want but wont get LOL

And i dont agree with your sentiments Nick as far as i recall Spain won the WC but an Argentine won the award Cool

But i will play along, as i think Germany or Spain will win it iam going for Sweignsteiger or Xavi i believe Iniesta wont because he's crap for Spain because they stick him out of the wing Rolling Eyes
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:27 pm

If not winning the world cup or the treble can't stop Messi from winning the Balon d'Or I don't think Euro2012 will

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:28 pm

wait why was 2004 euros a joke?

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Ya let's be honest, messi won Fifa ballon dor last year when all he won was la liga. If a player from europe wins the treble AND euro cup, i bet you messi will still win because the people who vote are morons.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Ozil/Messi/Ronaldo/Xavi

Who ever does best with the NT and has a good season with their club too.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:39 pm

messi deserves it this year,but he didnt last year compare dot xaviesta .....just sayin
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Ganso wrote:messi deserves it this year,but he didnt last year compare dot xaviesta .....just sayin

LOL Xavi maybe but Messi was 100,000 times better than Iniesta that year Ibra deserved the Balon D'or more than Iniesta ffs.

I was glad that Messi got the award tbh as people focus too much on the WC and not enough on the regular season ok Messi only won La Liga but as performing goes only Diego Milito can be argued to have been better imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Sneijder, Xavi and Millito deserved d'Or more than Messi. Messi wasn't worth top 3 even IMO
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Ganso wrote:messi deserves it this year,but he didnt last year compare dot xaviesta .....just sayin

LOL Xavi maybe but Messi was 100,000 times better than Iniesta that year Ibra deserved the Balon D'or more than Iniesta ffs.

I was glad that Messi got the award tbh as people focus too much on the WC and not enough on the regular season ok Messi only won La Liga but as performing goes only Diego Milito can be argued to have been better imo.
True, Iniesta was injured most of the season although he had a good world cup I don't think that makes up for it enough to win the Balon d'Or over Xavi or Messi

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Jack Wilshere.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Sneijder should've won it last year imo.

I say Sweignsteiger will win it after leading Germany to the Euros.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:But i will play along, as i think Germany or Spain will win it iam going for Sweignsteiger or Xavi i believe Iniesta wont because he's crap for Spain because they stick him out of the wing Rolling Eyes

Iniesta doesn't play crap for spain, he has been their best player at the euro qualifying. I read somewhere that Iniesta is the player who has created the most chances in Euro 2012 Qualifying so far.

--

Anyway I belive it will be Messi once more. Remember at the last euro, cristiano ronaldo had a awful tournament yet won ballon d'or that year while messi came in the 2nd place even though he didn't play the euro, while the best player at the that years euro, xavi, only came in 5th place...

As I said, I belive messi will win but out of the ones I can choose in the poll iniesta.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I do predict holland to disappoint, but Blanc is a scary man, if Martin confirms his talent next season, they are going to turn into a much better team.

And i dont agree with your sentiments Nick as far as i recall Spain won the WC but an Argentine won the award Cool

But i will play along, as i think Germany or Spain will win it iam going for Sweignsteiger or Xavi i believe Iniesta wont because he's crap for Spain because they stick him out of the wing Rolling Eyes

true, altho, 2 years from now barca wont be winning la liga or the CL... Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:28 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

true, altho, 2 years from now barca wont be winning la liga or the CL... Razz

Your right Malaga will Twisted Evil

KING PELLE FTW Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Ozil by a country mile.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:If not winning the world cup or the treble can't stop Messi from winning the Balon d'Or I don't think Euro2012 will

Pretty much.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 am

I think Germany will win it so Ozil might take it. If Italy wins Cassano might win it, he is the heart and soul of their attack.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down