Juve and Lazio on Blaszczykowski

5 posters

Go down

Juve and Lazio on Blaszczykowski  Empty Juve and Lazio on Blaszczykowski

Post by Juventude Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Juventus are shopping at Euro 2012 and entering a bidding war with Lazio over Polish international Jakub Blaszczykowski.

The Borussia Dortmund midfielder impressed during the hosts’ brief European Championship campaign and was viewed from the stands by Coach Antonio Conte.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, Juve are keeping a close eye on Blaszczykowski and are lining up a proposal.

However, they face stern competition from Lazio, who reportedly got into negotiations earlier in the summer.

He can play wide right in a 4-3-3 trident and if Blaszczykowski were to arrive, it’s believed Simone Pepe could leave Turin.

Juve and Lazio aren’t the only ones interested in Blaszczykowski, as he is also tracked by Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juve and Lazio on Blaszczykowski  Empty Re: Juve and Lazio on Blaszczykowski

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:23 pm

I'm pretty sure this is just a rumor due to the fact that we're overloaded with wing-backs at the moment.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Krasic and Elia are leaving and Esti will not be kept.
Blaszczykowski plays on the right as i recall.

in a 3-5-2 we are covered with Isla and Licht(and even Caceres)...but in a 4-3-3 only Pepe remains to play that side. oh...and Giacc.
even though i like him and he is a perfect player for Conte standards, i also think he would be a surplus.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:09 pm

kuba aint no wing back. he plays in pepe's position in the 4-3-3 and quite frankly he is better than pepe. we have no one else than pepe for that RWF. u can play isla there but no i wouldnt do that. we cant get a quality rwf so a decent one in kuba would be ok in my book.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:41 pm

I saw this report also, saying Conte likes him...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:44 pm

juventrini wrote:kuba aint no wing back. he plays in pepe's position in the 4-3-3 and quite frankly he is better than pepe. we have no one else than pepe for that RWF. u can play isla there but no i wouldnt do that. we cant get a quality rwf so a decent one in kuba would be ok in my book.

I know that, but the best position he can play in a 3-5-2 is as a wing-back, and even that doesn't fit him completely. Either way, I don't see him coming at all.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:55 pm

7amood11 wrote:
juventrini wrote:kuba aint no wing back. he plays in pepe's position in the 4-3-3 and quite frankly he is better than pepe. we have no one else than pepe for that RWF. u can play isla there but no i wouldnt do that. we cant get a quality rwf so a decent one in kuba would be ok in my book.

I know that, but the best position he can play in a 3-5-2 is as a wing-back, and even that doesn't fit him completely. Either way, I don't see him coming at all.

of course he aint comin....i only believe it until they wear the high tech faggy vests...and he isnt a wingback..he's aggressive and has good hustle and he's a RW/RWF..he alternates with gotze most of the times..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down