Is Xavi the best dictating CM of all time?

+31
nichabr
vivabarca38
alexjanosik
FennecFox7
briarfish
M99
kiranr
juventus101
Dreamau
Gemini
The Sanchez
Mamad
Tifoso Romanista
The Franchise
DRK
BarcaKizz
Sushi Master
Le Samourai
harhar11
billy_gr
Adit
Dnmac4
Die Borussen
RealGunner
Onyx
DuringTheWar
guest7
free_cat
billionmillion
Beautiful Football
jibers
35 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Is Xavi the best dictating CM of all time? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Xavi the best dictating CM of all time?

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:05 pm

I debate with what i see on the pitch. And on the pitch, i see Xavi producing amazing performance after amazing performance. Admittedly he has not produced that performance this season, but he was still better than Schweini this season whenever he played.

Whichever way you look at it, passing, link-up play, chances created, dribbling and most important of all, outcome, Xavi has been ahead. And over the past 4-5 seasons, he has been at his best which is frankly some of the best football the world has ever seen. It shows in the results too and how everyone of his peers acknowledge him to be one of the best players. He is a GOAT. You have to accept it sooner or later.

And quoting possession stats and saying Pirlo won it is not proof lol.

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Xavi the best dictating CM of all time? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Xavi the best dictating CM of all time?

Post by juventus101 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:11 pm

So facts, like possession statistics and chances created are not proof, but your opinion is? HA. HA. This is a joke.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:22 pm

juventus101 wrote:So facts, like possession statistics and chances created are not proof, but your opinion is? HA. HA. This is a joke.

Of course it is a joke. Because Spain had more possession and Xavi created more chances than Pirlo too. Not only that, Xavi nullified Pirlo in the game too.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Xavi at his best is two or three levels above Shweini at his best...You're either extremly biased or trolling.Also in the final Italy had 4 midfielders on the field.5 if you add abate who played sometimes in midfield before.Spain had 6 in midfield.
Xavi had 2 assists while Pirlo had zero,and he had a better passing accuracy too,no one is arguing about the fact that Pirlo had a better tournament,but Xavi completely owned Pirlo in the final.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Xavi had two assists , which was two more than Pirlo, because Italys forwards didnt finish the chances that Pirlo created for them. Pirlo created just as many chances as Xavi, had more possession until the last half hour or so when we were down to 10 men, the onky difference was that Xavis teammates finished their chances. Also, no one nullified Pirlo, though Iniesta and Fabregas tried. Not Xavi.

And to say Xavi is better than Schweinsteiger is okay (even though i dont agree with it). To say Xavi is two or three levels above Schweinsteiger is just an asinine, completely idiotic statement.

And Italy had 4 midfielders. Montolivo, Marchisio, De Rossi, and Pirlo. Spain had 6. Silva, Iniesta, Fabregas, Busquets, Alonso, and Xavi. Please dont try to tell me Abate is a midfielder. For the record, Jordi Alba oushed up more than Abate, but we all know hes not a midfielder.

Last edited by juventus101 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Actually Xavi created the most chances in the Euros. If he had the likes of Cassano and Balotelli in front of him, he would have bossed the tournament.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:41 pm

juventus101 wrote:Xavi had two assists , which was two more than Pirlo, because Italys forwards didnt finish the chances that Pirlo created for them. Pirlo created just as many chances as Xavi, had more possession until the last half hour or so when we were down to 10 men, the onky difference was that Xavis teammates finished their chances. Also, no one nullified Pirlo, though Iniesta and Fabregas tried. Not Xavi.

And to say Xavi is better than Schweinsteiger is okay (even though i dont agree with it). To say Xavi is two or three levels above Schweinsteiger is just an asinine, completely idiotic statement.

And Italy had 4 midfielders. Montolivo, Marchisio, De Rossi, and Pirlo. Spain had 6. Silva, Iniesta, Fabregas, Busquets, Alonso, and Xavi. Please dont try to tell me Abate is a midfielder.

Xavi created more than Pirlo. That is a fact.

Pirlo had 5 other players to pass to and Xavi had 5 other players to pass to, not including the fullbacks.

Your arguments are completely fallacious.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:51 pm

You need to go play some soccer. Seriously. Its so much easier with 6 mids, whers you can pass the ball around, instead of having two forwards you have to long ball it to or work it to eventually. With midfielders, you dont have to work it tk get it to them, theyre already right there with you. Play soccer and youll realize this.

And Xavi may have creatdd more chancss than anyone else at the Euros but Pirlo was clearly better throughoutbthe tournament and Xavi did not create more than Pirlo in the final. Well, maybe by 1 or 2, but thats it. And as i said, he also has it easier by having 5 other midfielders around him. If Xavi had Balotelli and Cassano in front of him, he wouldnt have done as great as Pirlo did.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:55 pm

juventus101 wrote:You need to go play some soccer. Seriously. Its so much easier with 6 mids, whers you can pass the ball around, instead of having two forwards you have to long ball it to or work it to eventually. With midfielders, you dont have to work it tk get it to them, theyre already right there with you. Play soccer and youll realize this.

And Xavi may have creatdd more chancss than anyone else at the Euros but Pirlo was clearly better throughoutbthe tournament and Xavi did not create more than Pirlo in the final. Well, maybe by 1 or 2, but thats it. And as i said, he also has it easier by having 5 other midfielders around him. If Xavi had Balotelli and Cassano in front of him, he wouldnt have done as great as Pirlo did.

:facepalm:

So you are saying that it is easier to create chances with no forwards and only mids than with having 1 SS and 1 striker?

Okay, congrats, you are reinventing football here. You ought to become a coach with such superior understanding of the game.

And it is football.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Soccer, football, whatever. Dont care what its called.

And its common sense. What is a defenders job? To take the ball from the opponent and distribute to the midfielders. What is a forwards job? To score goals. Now what is a midfielders job? To hold onto possession and eventually create a chance for his teammates (usually a forward), when the chance arises. Now wouldnt it be sasier to hold onto possession until those chances come with more midfielders? Yes, it would. It makes it harder to score the chances since midfielders are not meant to be clinical goalscorers, but yes, it makes it easier to create them. Hence why most teams nowadays only use 1 forward, and 4 or 5 midfielders. Now stop mocking me and go play an actual game of FOOTBALL and then come back to me kid.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:03 pm

This is a joke. You're a joke lol

This is so ridiculous I now have to be convinced that you're trolling.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:11 pm

No im not trolling you idiot. Go play some soccer and then come talk to me cuz right now you have no credibility. Youre some kid who hasnt played a game in his life and thinks he knows this sport. Youre a disgrace to soccer fans everywhere. So as i said, go play some time and then come back and talk to me.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:13 pm

juventus101 wrote:Soccer, football, whatever. Dont care what its called.

And its common sense. What is a defenders job? To take the ball from the opponent and distribute to the midfielders. What is a forwards job? To score goals. Now what is a midfielders job? To hold onto possession and eventually create a chance for his teammates (usually a forward), when the chance arises. Now wouldnt it be sasier to hold onto possession until those chances come with more midfielders? Yes, it would. It makes it harder to score the chances since midfielders are not meant to be clinical goalscorers, but yes, it makes it easier to create them. Hence why most teams nowadays only use 1 forward, and 4 or 5 midfielders. Now stop mocking me and go play an actual game of FOOTBALL and then come back to me kid.

Wow. I have never seen so much fail in one post. Chances are created with more midfielders around you. :facepalm:

You need a player who can make runs of shoulders of the defenders. You need wide players and players who overlap along the wings. You need players who can cut in from the wings. Midfielders or not, you need players occupying these positions. And Xavi was the one who linked all of them and in the process created chances, just like Pirlo, but Xavi was just better at it.

Now please, don't call me a kid. You deserve to be mocked if you post such nonsense.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Damn I hate when one person has to ruin a decent thread with his trolling.

Let's get back on topic.

Xavi is GOAT dictating CM :bow: :bow: :bow:

And everyone knows.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Theres really no getting through to you guys. And i called you a kid because you mocled me. Anyone that mocks someone else on a forum is childish, thats for sure.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:58 am

You called him an idiot, you have no leg to stand on in terms of behaviour so please stop.

Back on topic, minus the childish crap.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:08 pm

I called him an idiot because he was mocking me. Check again.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm

This thread Laughing cant believe i never saw it before....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This thread Laughing cant believe i never saw it before....

Am in the same boat, gonna start reading now Very Happy
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:57 am

Pirlo created as many chances as Xavi in the final :facepalm:
Didnt know it was possible for Pirlo to create chances from Xavi's backpocket.
No matter whichever way you look at it,Xavi owned Pirlo in the final.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 am

juventus101 wrote:I called him an idiot because he was mocking me. Check again.

I dont need to check again, it doesnt matter.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4