Which young South American players will move to Portugal and then to a bigger club?

+3
Ganso
Rebaño Sagrado
Onyx
7 posters

Go down

Which young South American players will move to Portugal and then to a bigger club? Empty Which young South American players will move to Portugal and then to a bigger club?

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Porto, Benfica sign young South American's, then sell them off for a high fee. Which players from South America do you see going to Portugal and then moving to a bigger club?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Which young South American players will move to Portugal and then to a bigger club? Empty Re: Which young South American players will move to Portugal and then to a bigger club?

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Don't let Mole in here...

Anyway Jackson Martinez recently moved from a team in Mexico to Porto, and his release clause is already 50M Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Which young South American players will move to Portugal and then to a bigger club? Empty Re: Which young South American players will move to Portugal and then to a bigger club?

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Alex Sandro,Porto's LB will soon leave for sure.the guy is really good.too bad we called marcelo up for the olympics
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Don't let Mole in here...

Anyway Jackson Martinez recently moved from a team in Mexico to Porto, and his release clause is already 50M Laughing

he's turning 26 in 3 months , not really a youngster now is he? :coffee:
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:49 pm

not really appropriate mate. Once or twice is ok but constantly name calling is not right
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Cotes wrote:

he's turning 26 in 3 months , not really a youngster now is he? :coffee:

close enough :coffee:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am

Ganso wrote:Alex Sandro,Porto's LB will soon leave for sure.the guy is really good.too bad we called marcelo up for the olympics

I still think it will be 2 or 3 years, as good as he is.

First, Álvaro Pereira has to find a new club..should of happened in Jan, should happen this summer.

Then Alex Sandro has to continue to show the promise he has done so far and establish himself a little bit. Doesnt have to do much, just like what James has. But thats still a 2 or 3 year process for one that young.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:06 am

Let me get my crystal bowl...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Vibe wrote:Let me get my crystal bowl...

Any results? :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:52 pm

mtfootball wrote:

It asked me how did I come up with this question...As soon as you tell me we can proceed towards finding out which South American players will move to Portugal,and then to a bigger club.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Vibe wrote:
mtfootball wrote:

It asked me how did I come up with this question...As soon as you tell me we can proceed towards finding out which South American players will move to Portugal,and then to a bigger club.

Tell it you got the question from me. Thumbs up

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down