ErPupone
RedOranje
Rossonero23
Nishankly
McLewis
49 posters

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 5 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II

Post by ErPupone Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Angelo Di Livio has stated that Stekelenburg still has shoulder problems and might have to be operated, meaning he'll have to spend 6 months on the sidelines. This would explain why we're looking to sign another keeper.

ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 5 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Huge blow honestly. Lobont is fully capable of stepping up though.

At least we won't have to worry about being shafted in the derby again Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Some info on our new goalkeeper target:

Name: Mauro Daniel Goicoechea Furia
Nationality: Uruguayan
Club: Danubio
Credentials: 2005 Uruguay U-17 World Cup team, 2007 Uruguay U-20 Word Cup team.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Goicoechea reveals Roma move
By Football Italia staff

Danubio goalkeeper Mauro Goicoechea has revealed that he is set to join Italian giants Roma this summer.

“I’m really happy,” he told a website in his homeland of Uruguay. “I’m living through a really important moment.

“I’ve had to wait for 15 days, but fortunately everything has been concluded in the best manner possible.

“As soon as I arrive in Rome I will contact Emiliano Alfaro [of Lazio] who was a colleague of mine in the past and he’ll help me.”

Goicoechea is a 24-year-old who has spent his entire career at Danubio. He has represented his country at Under-17 and Under-20 level.

Roma’s current ‘keepers include Maarten Stekelenburg, Bogdan Lobont and 18-year-old Tomas Svedkauskas.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Bojan linked with Sampdoria according to CalcioNews24
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:32 am

Hope for Bojans sake he goes to Samp. He needs to be on a team where he starts a lot and can thrive.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Barusso has signed for Genoa and been loaned out to Novara. It's about time that poor guy leaves. Also, Cassetti has signed with Watford.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:29 pm

http://www.vocegiallorossa.it/?action=read&idnotizia=41720

Burdisso reportedly rejects the gunners. Awesome Very Happy
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:06 pm

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 5 F82da0f46f19b6b60f02a08f4d9a99ea-37389-c01ce47a9b42c9f42b3418c1c7dd8688

A lot less confusing Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:57 pm

DiRocco wrote:Hope for Bojans sake he goes to Samp. He needs to be on a team where he starts a lot and can thrive.

I actually think we should hold on to Bojan.I have a strong feeling he will really light up serie a this year under Zeman's style of play.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

I'm still hoping Sabatini will surprise us with a CB on the last day of the transfer window.Our mercato has been excellent to date, but were we to sign a good quality CB I'd think I would cream my pants lol,someone like Ogbonna or Rolando.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:
DiRocco wrote:Hope for Bojans sake he goes to Samp. He needs to be on a team where he starts a lot and can thrive.

I actually think we should hold on to Bojan.I have a strong feeling he will really light up serie a this year under Zeman's style of play.

Think so? I kinda get the impression Bojan will hardly feature...between Totti, Osvaldo, Destro, Lamela, and seems Zeman likes Nico Lopez. Bojan seems to be the odd man out. I do like Bojan though so I wouldn't mind him featuring frequently.

Ogbonna would be a great suprise!
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Bojan will be ostracized mainly because of the situation with his deal. It's highly unlikely that we'll sign him permanently considering the fact that Barca still want 28m for him. To that point, I don't see why we can't get the best out of him while we have him though and I do think we'll need him as injuries will occur inevitably.

Come next summer though, not even a Di Natale-esque season may be enough to keep him here.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Bojan is pretty strongly linked to Milan at the moment. I think he'll get game time at our club but he's certainly not the answer to our problems.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Yeah Bojan looks like he's set to sign for Milan in the next couple days. On our end, if we were to sell one of our strikers, it would be Bojan. That being said, I was happy with the way our team looked from midfield up so I'm kind of disappointed to see someone leave. But of course, Bojan hasn't convinced Zeman enough so far, just like he wasn't even able to convince Luis Enrique who was the man who brought him here in the first place, that alone says a lot.

I'm disappointed that we're giving him to Milan who we'll most likely be in direct competition with this season. If Bojan has a good season and we just miss out on a Champions League spot, we'll be kicking ourselves like never before.

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Like I said before, we ain't paying no 28m for him. I like him as a player and he's quite talented, but Barca put simply too high a price tag on him. We won't pay it and Milan sure as hell won't pay it, but I look forward to seeing what he can do with a squad that will actually look to him for goals.

Not at all concerned that he may come back to haunt us honestly.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Bye Bye Bojan, hello Beppe Rossi?
By Football Italia staff

Bojan Krkic’s imminent move to Milan could free up room at Roma for Villarreal’s Giuseppe Rossi.

Sky Sport Italia journalist Gianluca di Marzio has suggested that the Giallorossi are thinking of making an offer for the troubled Italian international striker, who missed Euro 2012 having suffered two serious knee injuries during the last year.

Rossi is unlikely to be fit to play before 2013 but is interesting Italian clubs nonetheless, the 26-year-old's injury problems and his club's relegation from La Liga having weakened Villarreal’s bargaining position.

---------------------------------------------

If we can get him for a cut price this would be a great move IMO. We have enough talent in attack that we can take a slight risk on him and his injuries. If he is able to come back strong from his time off could prove an awesome buy and he can play in several attacking positions...plus he's "Italian" Wink
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:30 pm

Final day:

-Borriello is close to signing with Genoa, the deal still has to be concluded.

-Sabatini has rejected a loan offer from Siena for Junior Tallo.

- Luca Antei will stay with us at least until January, as we couldn't reach an agreement with Catania.

-Julio Sergio will stay with us, despite previous rumors that he was on his way out. Looks like he'll be 4th choice, after Stek, Lobont and Svedkauskas.

Edit:

-The deal for Goicoechea is nearly done, he should be our third choice keeper.

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:19 pm

We now have 5 goalkeepers. I see Svedkauskas going out on loan, but 4 is still too many I think.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:31 am

@McLewis: would you please give a summery of summer transfers (ins & outs)! I haven't been regular in this section (the forum as a whole as a matter of fact) during that time.

It appears bulk of Roma team is new/young players. Also some senior/regular players have left. Then there are the likes of Totti who will feture less/infrequently (age, injury, competition). When all these put together, what do you expect from this season!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 pm

First bullshit transfer rumor for January Laughing

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2012/10/roma-eye-e30-million-swoop-for-cska-moscow-midfielder/
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Wow, not a single chance in hell.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:46 pm

I literally LOL'd when I read that rubbish on my twitter feed. That site is good for their Op-eds about Roma, but not for their transfer news Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:34 pm

You gotta think and spend big to win big. Simple thing in todays football. If you dont, youll end up with Zeman, medicore players and random results.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Been linked with Rolando, Facundo Roncaglia, Johan Djourou recently....indicating we're probably going to sign a CB in January to possibly replace Burdisso, who was offered in the Roncaglia offer apparently.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 pm

OSvaldo2 from brazil
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next