ErPupone
RedOranje
Rossonero23
Nishankly
McLewis
49 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 3 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 pm

we were talking about him the other day mclewis Very Happy

OFFICIAL: Mattia Destro has joined A.S. Roma. La Gazzetta reports he has signed a 5 year deal worth 11.5m

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 3 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II

Post by JAY-Z Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:58 am

Nice to see Okaka and especially Rosi leave.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by zwncube Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:02 am

would have preferred we spend the money used in the Destro transfer on Ogbonna. Destro is a good buy but one that is not required. Our defense still lacks depth and quality. Balzaretti is not a bad option. He would give us a year or two, allowing Dodo to settle, mature and learn from him whilst recovering from his injury. We dont really need to buy another young LB because we have Dodo and Alessandro Crescenzi. If Sabatini gets Balzaretti and ogbonna or another good centre back then this would have been a fantastic transfer window. the only thing left would be to release some of our high earning bench warmers like pizarro and borriello

zwncube
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:54 am

Word on the Roman grapevine is that Zeman may actually decide to use young Alessio Romagnoli as our 4th CB instead of signing another one. I think the kid has looked ok, similar to how Antei looked last summer, but he's still going to be very much an unknown quantity.

We're still being linked with Dejan Lovren, but 20m is far too much for a defender who suffered such a bad injury.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:03 am

Loooool we've been linked with Royston Drenthe Laughing

Source: La Reppublica
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:43 am

Crescenzi has been loaned to Pescara, he should get some good playing time there.

Jose Angel is also close to joining Real Sociedad on loan.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:57 am

Multiple reports suggesting that we're in talks with Sampdoria to work out a co-ownership deal for Sao Paulo's Bruno Uvini. The idea is that Samp will take him for a season to give him Serie A experience and they'll in turn, give us Daniele Gastaldello, possibly on loan.
------------------------

Don't too much mind Gastaldello. Not the best defender by any stretch, but he could provide much needed cover and depth as well as a wealth of experience considering how long he's been playing in Serie A. He's only 29 now as well so he's a definite upgrade from Heinze.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:53 am

Rosi has rescinded his contract with us and signed with Parma.

I agree with us letting him go, but disappointed we couldn't make a bit of cash off him.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Well, hopefully Liverpool is Liverpool and Roman are able to use their own money to get Dempsey on the cheap. Not sure how he would fit in though because I was really hoping he would go to a different squad. I think he would do very well for AC Milan and they need the help. Right now I think Roma are looking like the favorite in Serie A.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're not going to get Dempsey. Not going to fork out 10m for him after we just spent almost 20m on Destro. We're set in attack, I'd say.

Plus we can't offer him European football this season and from what he's said, I don't think he's willing to wait a season for it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Sabatini has targeted a CB as our next signing, speaking from Balzaretti's official unveiling and conference. He says we will be moving rather quickly to snap him up so that he can be assimilated into the squad before the Catania game.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Waking up this morning and seeing us linked with Cassano of all people brings a huge smile to my face.

I would be over the world if Fantantonio came back. Make it happen Walter. My favorite player after Totti.

narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:26 am

Don't get your hopes up Narbez, I really doubt this one will happen, just another rumor. We have Totti, Lamela, Lopez, Osvaldo, Bojan, Destro in the first team, young strikers in the primavera, and Taddei and Pjanic who are able to play in the front 3. I really don't see us going for another striker unless he's a young prospect who would accept playing for the primavera. I expect one more signing at the back, nothing more.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:50 am

Pizarro is on the verge of signing with Fiorentina, while Sky reports that Heinze may join Newell's Old Boys.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:02 pm

^^^^ Both gone Very Happy

:bow: Zeman :bow: has nearly cleaned all the house,just Borriello to go next and happy days will be here.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:04 pm

narbeZ wrote:Waking up this morning and seeing us linked with Cassano of all people brings a huge smile to my face.

I would be over the world if Fantantonio came back. Make it happen Walter. My favorite player after Totti.

Cassano wouldn't last one training session under Zeman.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:55 pm

^ also true.

Simone Sini has been loaned to Pro Vercelli, with the option to buy.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:35 am

If that Cassano rumor would have came up at the start of this window I would have been extremely excited as I would LOVE to see Antonio after an entire pre season with Zeman. That would be something for any team to fear. If Totti can make it through at his age than Antonio could have as well and boy would that be cool to see; Cassano In mind blowing shape. Unfortunately I think it's a little too late this season and he would be do far behind the others he would never play..mind you there is always next year...Also we would have to offload another attacker I think and I dont see it happening.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:19 pm

I am writing just to inform you that my adventure with AS Roma has come to an end. I thank all the fans for their warmth and the strength they gave me throughout the season. I have always fought to try and raise these colours as high as possible. I thank my team-mates for having given me a special place in the dressing room. I gave my all, sometimes making mistakes along the way. I wish you the best, and beginning today you have one more fan that will be happy for the successes that are sure to come. Forza Roma!

Classy man. Grazie Gaby!
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Id offload Osvaldo or Bojan anyday if we could get Cassano
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Man, getting Cassano would be a dream come true. That penalty at 2:04 made my arm hairs stand up. The man is pure class, and if Milan was stupid enough to make a deal with Borriello....oh my.
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 am

Would love to get Cassano, but I won't at all be surprised if we don't get him. We've got a good group of attackers so we're good enough without him, but would be that much better with him.

Think his #18 shirt is still available too Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 am

McLewis wrote:
I am writing just to inform you that my adventure with AS Roma has come to an end. I thank all the fans for their warmth and the strength they gave me throughout the season. I have always fought to try and raise these colours as high as possible. I thank my team-mates for having given me a special place in the dressing room. I gave my all, sometimes making mistakes along the way. I wish you the best, and beginning today you have one more fan that will be happy for the successes that are sure to come. Forza Roma!

Classy man. Grazie Gaby!

Heinze is a class act.I wish him all the best.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:38 am

Roma continue focus in Brazil
By Football Italia staff

Roma are reportedly staying in Brazil for their search for defensive reinforcements, with another young centre-back identified.

The Giallorossi have signed Marquinho, Dodo and Leandro Castan from the South American country this summer and have been linked with several other targets in the country too.

However, talks for Rhodolfo Lovren have reportedly broken down, as the Corriere dello Sport explain, because of too great a distance in the valuation of the player.

Sporting director Walter Sabatini has apparently directed his attention elsewhere now and specifically back to the versatile Bruno Uvini [pictured] and also to young centre-back Marquinhos.

Uvini has been previously linked with both of Rome’s Serie A sides and the red half are reportedly now returning to try to work out a deal for the 21-year-old, who was a part of his country’s 2012 Olympics squad.

Marquinhos, meanwhile, is an 18-year-old central defender based at Corinthians and is also reportedly the subject of talks for the capital outfit.

Roma are in the market for defenders having seen Juan and Gabriel Heinze depart this summer.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Torosidis edging to Roma
By Football Italia staff

Rumours are mounting over a move for Greek international Vasilis Torosidis to Roma, with his contract set to expire in 2013.

The Giallorossi are in pole-position for the versatile Olympiacos right-back and, according to Calciomercato.com, the move is as close as a phone call away from completion.

Further confirmation comes from the fact that new full-back Dodo, who arrived from Corinthians on a free transfer earlier this summer, will not be ready to make his debut until November because of a knee injury.

The capital club are in the market for defensive reinforcements after releasing Aleandro Rosi, Gabriel Heinze and Juan this summer.

Roma have also been linked with picking up Bruno Uvini and Marquinhos from the Brazilian League.

-----------------------

Not at surprised to hear that about Dodo.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Sky say we're preparing a contract offer for Marquinhos, while Okaka is close to joining Spezia.

Azpilicueta has also been reportedly placed on the transfer market by Marseille, we've been linked with him in the past.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next