ErPupone
RedOranje
Rossonero23
Nishankly
McLewis
49 posters

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 17 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 pm

McLewis wrote:
Epoto wrote:Shocked Destro got injured and will be out for 2 month

FFS Sad

Now we really do have to sell 'Hos in order to fund a move for a new striker.

is osvaldo staying... i have been hearing that there has been some kind of friction with him and the club. anyway im sorry destro is injured all the time. AS ROMA should have gone for someone like mario gomez or karim benzema...

matri is not bad either...

Back to top Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 17 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II

Post by Lupi Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Supposedly Marcos will be sold tomorrow.

To be honest i never paid attention to Benatia , isn't he the same sort of defender as Castan ?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:26 pm

Benatia has been among the best defenders in the league over the last 2 seasons. I think he might just be our best signing out of this window when its all said and done.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Benatia along with Bonucci have been the most improved Cb's over the last few season's. Bitterly disappointed that we didn't manage to sign him. I agree with McLewis that he would probably turn out to be your best signing.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:18 am

Rami is also linked with Roma. CB partnership Benatia - Rami. Sounds good.

But I think we need to get rid of osvaldo and bring in a big name striker. Or a winger. Id prefer a winger if Totti is used in the center.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:54 am

flameas wrote:Rami is also linked with Roma. CB partnership Benatia - Rami. Sounds good.

But I think we need to get rid of osvaldo and bring in a big name striker. Or a winger. Id prefer a winger if Totti is used in the center.

Boriello is just terrible! to state the obvious. i think roma will end up with gilardino he is a good, solid striker and a good short term fix for roma. If osvaldo had sorted himself out with the fans the coach then keep him he is too talented to let go and finding a player of his talent for such a small price tag isn't easy
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:33 am

flameas wrote:Rami is also linked with Roma. CB partnership Benatia - Rami. Sounds good.

Given our ridiculous midfield, do you think we are going to pull Totti back and use him as a free roaming secondary striker/CAM?

Has Garcia talked about what type of formations he's planning on running?
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:52 am

Motogp69 wrote:

Given our ridiculous midfield, do you think we are going to pull Totti back and use him as a free roaming secondary striker/CAM?

Has Garcia talked about what type of formations he's planning on running?

4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1, Totti was used as a LW and CAM respectively today and I think we're in for more of the same. A couple of the Ligue 1 guys have said that he might be used as a false 9, but so far it doesn't seem like things are headed that way. Also keep in mind that Destro, Borriello and Osvaldo will all spearhead the attack in these formations, meaning that Totti will probably flank them or slot in behind as usual.

The only thing that suggests otherwise is our link to Gervinho, with Osvaldo and Borriello on the market.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 am

I wish the Gervinho rumors would just die already, I don't want him paralyzing our squad in the final third.

I get it, he's an amazing player for his country and sucks for his club team, but I don't want that project on our team because we aren't going to use him in the role that gets the most out of him.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:35 am

McLewis wrote:Benatia has been among the best defenders in the league over the last 2 seasons. I think he might just be our best signing out of this window when its all said and done.

Damn right, 82 on fifa ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:08 am

DDR landed in in London? Rolling Eyes Marcos situation is just complicated , im not sure 32m +3m is just another Rumor or the real offer and whats the situation with bradley

Is AA still has a role in Garcia squad ? and who are his assistants?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:31 am

Makes sense only if Burdisso leaves but that wont allow Romagnoli/jedvaj to get any playing time
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:06 pm

hmm If i have to chose between Borriello and osvaldo to leave , i'd chose borriello his transfer might not be as much as osvaldo but he gets way too much wages that Roma needs to offload . with Strootman arrival and Bradley and pjanic and florenzi , i fear DDR might leave . He gets high salary but Damn Roma aint Roma without DDR
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:51 am

Marcos is gone Sad The kid is already a Legend

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 17 1016713_558981497482835_615774729_n

Grazie per tutto Marcos
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:46 pm

scratch Roma's transfer budget apart from transfers is 0 i guess
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Why are you guys loaning out Jose Angel again ffs? Mad

When he was playing for you guy I really thought he was quality, still think he'd be a better option than obese Maicon, Balzaretti, Torosidis, or Dodo. Did he have a fall out with the manager, what happened?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Laughing He was horrible both at pitch and in Trainings , The worst Youngster i ever witnessed in my life , I prefer to have antunes back or even Taddei to him
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:19 pm

I don't think Jose Angel was particularly bad, but Garcia apparently didn't rate him too highly anyway since he wasn't given a chance to prove himself at the retreat.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:35 pm

According to Sky Sport, we look to be close to signing Nacional Montevideo's Gonzalo Bueno on loan for about 1.5m with a further 6m to be paid to make it permanent.

He played twice at the U-20 World Cup along with Nico Lopez.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:08 am

I'm a little surprised by those comments regarding Angel. I had thought he had done well for you under Enrique. I watched around 10 Roma matches that season and he seemed decent.

I know he was a back up at La Real as well so it's pretty crazy that he hasn't progressed.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:42 am

McLewis wrote:According to Sky Sport, we look to be close to signing Nacional Montevideo's Gonzalo Bueno on loan for about 1.5m with a further 6m to be paid to make it permanent.

He played twice at the U-20 World Cup along with Nico Lopez.

well the worst about him was lack of effort , to me if a 21 years old becomes 1 to last between dudes at my age or older in sprinting , he should get serious attention regarding general health let alone being a professional footballer
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:37 pm

this site has a poll regarding osvaldo

http://www.romanews.us/?p=8890

its 65 to stay-232 user and 35 to leave 127 user till now
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:00 am

judging by the look of it players and Garcia want osvaldo to stay
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 am

Leave it to the upper management to ignore all of this and still sell him to the highest bidder though. It's the hallmark of their inconsistency.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:09 am

To me, a new coach is like a new transfer, I would love for Osvaldo to stay. Don't forget, that he was our best forward for a large portion of the first half of last season, it was only after he had a falling out with the coach that his form utterly went to shit.

If it doesn't work out, do me a favor and ship him to Spurs :coffee: 
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:11 pm

Osvaldo has problems with Baldini so that transfer wont happen .
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next