RealGunner
lenear1030
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
barca 2011
84 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by MJ Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:18 pm

From Sam in the Arsenal section.

Samuelj29060 wrote:More updates on some key Arsenal transfers, in and out:

Dutch journalist Marcel Van Der Kraan: "I've spoken with Van Persie, I don't think he will leave Arsenal." - http://bit.ly/QotG87

"Van Persie has never said 'I want to leave Arsenal'. He has been training well, he's happy at Arsenal. He is positive."

--

Sid Lowe: "I would put money on Sahin being on loan in the Premier League next season, probably at Arsenal." - http://bit.ly/Ov6EZA

"I think Cazorla to Arsenal will happen. There are key reasons why Cazorla wants to leave." - http://bit.ly/Ov6EZA

--

Le 10 Sport: Caen forward M'Baye Niang desperate to join Arsenal after a successful trial. Clubs still talking - http://bit.ly/QSkzeD

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by Gil Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:33 pm

If van Persie stays, Wenger can get Cazorla and Wilshere returns within a month or two of the new season Arsenal will win the PL.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Nah City will still win it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Neither will happen #pessimisticgooner

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 36 Lucast10
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:42 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Neither will happen #pessimisticgooner

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 36 Lucast10

All four will happen #unrealisticallyoptimisticgooner

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 36 Xowen10
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Van persie is stuck at the club. He doesn't want to go to City because he conscience won't let him. Juve won't pay his wages. United are offering like 2m for him. No one else interested.

But if he does stay, we won't get Cazorla. Not that i think we will get him anyways

And RVP won't stay either.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Gil wrote:If van Persie stays, Wenger can get Cazorla and Wilshere returns within a month or two of the new season Arsenal will win the PL.

oh goodness :facepalm:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:00 pm

What's so facepalm-esque? scratch

With van Persie staying and the addition of Cazorla and a good defensive midfielder Arsenal can win the league. But it's pointless to even discuss this, Arsene isn't after a defensive midfielder, we wont sign Cazorla and van Persie will be sold soon.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Wilshere won't play a single game until 2013. Mark my words

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Montpellier President Louis Nicollin has again blasted Milan over their Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa bid, even referring to Adriano Galliani as ‘Kojak’!

The Rossoneri have reportedly made a €6m offer for defender Yanga-Mbiwa, but the French club rejected it out of hand, even though he only has a year left to run on his contract.

“They think they’re really smart at Milan. They just sold a defender for €45m and would like to sign one equally as good for a pittance,” slammed Nicollin on French television Canal+.

“If they were to come to me with an offer of €25-30m, then I might think about selling the lad, but from what I understand they want to spend no more than €5-6m.

“Let them focus on making their little movies. We don’t care. If a suitable offer does not arrive, then Yanga-Mbiwa will stay.”

In a clear reference to bald-headed Milan Vice-President Galliani, Nicollin was particularly scathing.

“Kojak hasn’t phoned me. It’s laughable for them to claim talks are in progress.”

-------------------------
Nicollin :bow: Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Schweini wrote:Wilshere won't play a single game until 2013. Mark my words

Is this a prediction or some inside news? Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:13 pm

I think the "mark my words" part suggests it's a prediction. Probably not far off, either.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:19 pm

i am confident we will see him in the Capital one cup once or twice. but like i have been saying, we will see wilshere properly by november/December
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:22 pm

West Ham United appear to have won the race to sign Real Mallorca defender Ivan Ramis after agreeing a deal with the Spanish club.

The 27-year-old is heading to Upton Park for a medical after Mallorca announced they had agreed terms over his transfer.

Ramis had been linked with a number of clubs in England, and it looks likely that Premier League newcomers West Ham are poised to beat off the competition.

A statement on Mallorca's official website read: "Mallorca and West Ham have reached an agreement for the transfer of Ivan Ramis.

"The Mallorcan defender has the permission of the club to have a medical with what will be his new team."

----------------

Schalke have admitted that they are unlikely to conduct any more transfer business this summer and that Jose Manuel Jurado will not be sold.

Meanwhile, Jurado has been linked with a move away from Veltins-Arena after a below-par season, making only 18 Bundesliga appearances last term.

Nevertheless, club general manager Horst Heldt has maintained that the 26-year-old, who still has two years left to run on his contract, will stay.

"He wants to stay and win, he shows that in training. A functioning Jurado is worth a lot for any team.

"He has been here for two years and three coaches. We do not have to change him but he must get it right. Playing good football isn't enough."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:27 pm

barca vice president

"We would all like Neymar to come after the Olympics," Bartomeu told Barca supporters' groups in Morocco ahead of Saturday's friendly with Raja Casablanca.

"He is a Santos player [at the moment] but I am sure Neymar will come to Europe in the future, and when that moment arrives we will be attentive so he can sign for Barcelona."
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:32 pm

RealGunner wrote:i am confident we will see him in the Capital one cup

What the f*ck is that? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:33 pm

The Captial One Cup aka the Carling Cup aka the Worthington Cup aka the Coca Cola Cup aka the Milk Cup aka the Mickey Mouse Cup.

:coffee:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Brendan Rodgers has played down talk of Andy Carroll leaving Liverpool and says he has no knowledge of any bids for the player.

The striker has been heavily tipped to leave Anfield this summer and has been the subject of reported interest from West Ham United.

Sky Sports revealed on Friday the Hammers had offered to take the former Newcastle striker on a season-long loan with a view to a £17million switch.

However, Rodgers appears to have given the £35m man some hope he still has a career at Anfield by claiming he was unaware of any bids for the centre-forward.

To pick your team and to enter our fantastic game, click here

"Not that I am aware of," Rodgers told Liverpool's official website when asked if there had been any offers for Carroll after using the England international as a substitute in Saturday's pre-season friendly against Tottenham in the USA.

"Obviously, I'll know more when we get back. There has been a lot written about Andy, but you saw today he's happy to be here and he's worked very well since he's been here.

"The reality is he's still a Liverpool player, he can fit into how I want to play, and he's happy here.

"I'm certainly not wishing to push him out of the door."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:45 pm

We are linked with Victor Wanyama :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:We are linked with Victor Wanyama :bow:

Rich mans M'Vila. Capoue can't fill his boots. New Makelele. GET IN!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:37 am

The Mirror are reporting that The People have reported that Liverpool will be selling Aquilani to Fiorentina for £7m.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-liverpool-sell-alberto-1181953
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:08 am

RedOranje wrote:The Mirror are reporting that The People have reported that Liverpool will be selling Aquilani to Fiorentina for £7m.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-liverpool-sell-alberto-1181953

Is this is reliable at all?
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:09 am

Probably not, no.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Inter Milan are believed to be winning the race to sign Marseille's left-sided player Andre Ayew, according to reports in France and Italy.

Marseille are reportedly seeking a fee of €18million (£14m) for the 22-year-old, who has been linked with Arsenal, Manchester United and Barcelona in the past.

But according to the French and Italian media, it is Inter who are prepared to meet the Ligue 1 side's demands.

The Ghana international claims to be happy at Marseille but admits he would relish a move if it was in the club's best interests.

"I am looking forward to pre-season and seeing what will happen regarding my future," said Ayew.

"Marseille is my home and I'm happy to be here. But if I have to leave to improve and the club get what they are looking for, who knows?

"Premier League, Spanish Liga or Serie A are all top leagues and to play there is to play against the best in Europe."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Italian and British media claim Wesley Sneijder has advised Inter to invest in Everton defender Johnny Heitinga.

The pair are Dutch international teammates and the Daily Mail and Tuttosport suggest Sneijder wants a reunion at club level too.

Heitinga could be on the market at Everton, where the 28-year-old has been since 2009.

However, the Italian papers point out Heitinga would only be brought in if Andrea Ranocchia was sold.

Juventus are thought to be in talks for Ranocchia, having already signed ex-Inter centre-back Lucio this summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Maurizio Zamparini has conceded that Federico Balzaretti is keen on a move to Roma, but the Olimpico side will have to improve their bid if they are to lure the Italy international away from Palermo.

The 30-year-old has also attracted the interest of clubs such as AC Milan, Juventus and Napoli, with the Partenopei having made a €5 million offer, but Balzaretti supposedly prefers a transfer to the Giallorossi.

"Roma's interest is the most intense, and Federico has told me that he would find it fantastic to live in Rome," the Palermo president stated to Radio Radio.

"However, they will have to improve their offer and, at least, match what Napoli are willing to pay. That means they would have to table a €5m bid without the inclusion of any players.

"Juventus have also stepped forward, while Milan are looking for another [Antonio] Nocerino-like deal. That won't happen, though. Balzaretti is not Nocerino. We'll see what happens."

Balzaretti is contracted to Palermo until June 2013.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next