If Juve get a top striker, could we compete with the Top 3?

+39
fatman123
VanDeezNuts
Donuts
vivabarca38
Zero
The Messiah
RED
Cassius
cyberman
sbaggio
Real Kandahar
elm_baraja_shaman
Doc
white_star
Ion Creanga
Swanhends
kiranr
Luca
II Capitano
Le Samourai
urbaNRoots
LeSwagg James
Onyx
McAgger
Abramovich
Potential
Die Borussen
NavJuve
7amood11
Mr. Moratti
CBarca
hrealmadrid
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
S
zizzle
REWB
jibers
juventus101
43 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

If Juve get a top striker, could we compete with the Top 3? - Page 4 Empty Re: If Juve get a top striker, could we compete with the Top 3?

Post by S Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:19 am

sbaggio wrote:Lots of idiots here. Started watching football when their testicles descended 6 months ago.
Anyway, Juve can compete. We have one of the best defenses and midfields in Europe. A couple of good signings including a good striker and we can be top 5.

Club Supported:If Juve get a top striker, could we compete with the Top 3? - Page 4 AC-Milan-icon

If Juve get a top striker, could we compete with the Top 3? - Page 4 37329810

Or did i miss something hmm Juve and Milan fan hmm

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

If Juve get a top striker, could we compete with the Top 3? - Page 4 Empty Re: If Juve get a top striker, could we compete with the Top 3?

Post by juventus101 Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:00 am

Who are you referring to? I never said anything about most dominant performances. Im also not overrating Juve at all, im just asking a question, whether or not Jyve xan compete with the current big dogs. All i did was prove you wrong, i did not say anything arrogant. And Serie A shit because Galliani says they cant attract big.players? So i guess the French league is top 2 in the world and La Liga is #1? What a joke. La Liga has two of the top 3 teams in the world, but aftst thats, theire aol shit. Serie A are above both La Liga and Ligue 1 in my opinion.

And Gotze in 2010-11 season was clearly Dortmunds best player along with Sahin, followed by Hummels and Kagawa. I thought that was pretty clear, with him being said to.be one of the bdst german talents of all time and evdrything after that season. This last season Gotze was injursd through the whole season so it was hard to tell, but I still rate Gotze slightly higher, with the potential to be among the best in the world.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 am

NavJuve wrote:Wow, never been in a place where so many people lack basic reading comprehension.

would it be fair to say Juve can really challenge the Big 3?

He's not asking if we will become pot 1, or if we will win the whole competition, just asking that if we were to ascertain a top striker, could we give the top 3 a challenge based on our Serie A performance and our squad (granted we haven't played in Europe yet but not even this Juve team is good enough to change the 2010-2011 season).

No..

I'm sorry that you stand no chance against, Bayern, Barca and Madrid.... and if you were to knock them out, it would be considered a major upset.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:12 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:More like Madrid, Barca, Chelsea

Bayern has surpassed Neverkusen these days in collecting silver

Says the Loserpools fan.....

I wasn't born since the last time a loser mentality club like yours won their league and do you know how many we've bank in...? I leave you to figure that out....

Don't get mad, it's ok... it's....you had this coming and of course when we were kicking Madrid ass for breakfast, where were you..?

Nowhere, absolutely no where..

Chelsea match was pure bad luck for us and good luck for them, doesn't not amount to the quality of the team. The whole world knowns we're better than Chelsea and along with your Boss of Bosses in England, Manchester Shitty. Unless of course you just want to lie to yourself, it's ok to do it, as long as it makes you happy, most liverpool fans lie to themselve anyways, no big deal, you're not the first.

I can't even look at you right now, you should hide your face and prepare yourself for relegation battle next season, while you will watch us get to cpl final again and win 45million on the process and we haven't even spent all that money and yet we've acquired Mandzukic, Shaqiri, Dante, players that Liverpool can only dream off.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:23 am

Le Samourai wrote:Bayern Laughing

I think even arsenal with all the injuries and the short series of consecutive draws in January could still get Bundesliga done.

and we gave you a beaten, come next season we'll beat you again and get to the final...

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:28 am

Le Samourai wrote:Clearly showed...

Look, just because Mou is a coward and doen't like playing football with that much on the line doesn't mean that a loss on penalties means Bayern is infinitely superior to us.

You were better over both legs, but don't blow it out of proportion, especially considering the way we approached the game.

The best team in the world needs to win something, not get raped and pillaged by a team that sells it's best player at the end of every season.

for God sake Madrid should get over themselves.

it's seriously annoying.

The match against Chelsea, we completely out-played them, they had one shot on target and scored, pure bad luck.

But against Real Madrid, we completely out-played them home and away, if it wasnt for Gomez and Robben missing clear chances, they could have conceded probably 4 goals in Germany and 4 more in Spain.

Madrid stands no chance against us, so get a grip and move on.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:30 am

The Messiah wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:More like Madrid, Barca, Chelsea

Bayern has surpassed Neverkusen these days in collecting silver

Says the Loserpools fan.....

I wasn't born since the last time a loser mentality club like yours won their league and do you know how many we've bank in...? I leave you to figure that out....

Don't get mad, it's ok... it's....you had this coming and of course when we were kicking Madrid ass for breakfast, where were you..?

Nowhere, absolutely no where..

Chelsea match was pure bad luck for us and good luck for them, doesn't not amount to the quality of the team. The whole world knowns we're better than Chelsea and along with your Boss of Bosses in England, Manchester Shitty. Unless of course you just want to lie to yourself, it's ok to do it, as long as it makes you happy, most liverpool fans lie to themselve anyways, no big deal, you're not the first.

I can't even look at you right now, you should hide your face and prepare yourself for relegation battle next season, while you will watch us get to cpl final again and win 45million on the process and we haven't even spent all that money and yet we've acquired Mandzukic, Shaqiri, Dante, players that Liverpool can only dream off.

Chelsea a top 3 team? :facepalm:

The Messiah silencing another messiah. :bow:

Galliani was somehow right to say it. But I don't want Serie A to be equated to the Portuguese league -- attracts and builds up youngsters from South America then ends up selling them to teams in the big leagues.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:31 am

kiranr wrote:
juventus101 wrote:I have no hatred for the Spanish teams. I dislike the media overhyping of them, thats all. Barca being called the best team in history when theyre reliant on Messi and are clearly not the best of all time in my opinion. Xavi being called the best CM of all time while hes been reliant on first Ronaldinho, and then Messi. Barca and REAL still being called the 2 best in the world when Bayern clearly showed they were better than Real. The Spanish national team being called the best of all time which is insulting to many teams of the past. For the record, i used to actually like Barca, until they became this overhype train. And ive almost always liked Real. Still do. But Bayern are the best team in the world right now in my opinoin. I dont hate the Spanish teams though. I dislike Barca and Spain, but i have respect for Real.

But Messi, Xavi, Iniesta are among the greatest players the world has ever seen. And it has been signed, sealed and delivered by some of the greatest legends of football and their peers.

So, in this case, i have no hesitation in telling you that your opinion is wrong. It does not matter how many times you keep telling otherwise, Bayern is inferior to Barcelona and its players are inferior to Barcelona's.

There is just no doubt about this as it has been shown by the Euros, the world cup, the champions league and the domestic league over the past 5-6 years.

lol at this guy thinking Valdes is superior to Neuer the playmaker goalkeeper, what an idiot.

Apart from Messi, who carried Barcelona with his might, Barca stands no chance against Bayern Munich.

and don't forget the fact that if wasn't for Uefalona factor and the Money Barca pay Blatter and his minions and raise for Uefa, you would not have won the cpl 2009, you wouldn't have won it as well against Milan if Uefa allowed a fair match.

I've seen Barca getting to the final on 2 occasion through, cheating, diving and play acting and of course it's fair on other teams.

Last edited by The Messiah on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:33 am

The Messiah wrote:

I think even arsenal with all the injuries and the short series of consecutive draws in January could still get Bundesliga done.

and we gave you a beaten, come next season we'll beat you again and get to the final...

and then you will lose again Laughing
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:39 am

The Messiah wrote:
lol at this guy thinking Valdes is superior to Neuer the playmaker goalkeeper, what an idiot.

Apart from Messi, who carried Barcelona with his might, Barca stands no chance against Bayern Munich.

Everyone knows Neuer is better. When i said Barcelona players are better, i know there are a few exceptions.

But on the whole Bayern Munich is inferior to Barcelona. It has been shown time and again in the international stage and in Europe. Why do you even argue against this? Accept your inferiority and try to improve and come first atleast once and not get pummeled by Dortmund all the time.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:39 am

vivabarca38 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

and then you will lose again Laughing

As long as we kick you out, along with Barca, I'm happy.

As long as we show the world, that Blatter and Barca are related, I'll be happy.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:42 am

kiranr wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Everyone knows Neuer is better. When i said Barcelona players are better, i know there are a few exceptions.

But on the whole Bayern Munich is inferior to Barcelona. It has been shown time and again in the international stage and in Europe. Why do you even argue against this? Accept your inferiority and try to improve and come first atleast once and not get pummeled by Dortmund all the time.

and don't forget the fact that if wasn't for Uefalona factor and the Money Barca pay Blatter and his minions and raise for Uefa, you would not have won the cpl 2009, you wouldn't have won as well against Milan if Uefa and Blatter minion (plantini) allowed a fair match.

I've seen Barca getting to the final on 2 occasion through, cheating, diving and play acting and of course it's really surprising that even with such help, with penalties, freekicks, Ref killing the redeems of other teams flow, still you guys stands no chance against Madrid, it's a shame really.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:43 am

We'd do the same to you we did last time.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:46 am

The Messiah wrote:
and don't forget the fact that if wasn't for Uefalona factor and the Money Barca pay Blatter and his minions and raise for Uefa, you would not have won the cpl 2009, you wouldn't have won as well against Milan if Uefa and Blatter minion (plantini) allowed a fair match.

I've seen Barca getting to the final on 2 occasion through, cheating, diving and play acting and of course it's really surprising that even with such help, with penalties, freekicks, Ref killing the redeems of other teams flow, still you guys stands no chance against us, it's a shame really.

Conspiracy theories. If you can't prove anything, don't make claims. Barcelona have been at the receiving end of many wrong decisions too. Barcelona win because they have the better team.

They have the better team than Bayern Munich too. Just look at the various examples over the past few seasons. One time we meet in the CL and Bayern are demolished. Spain constantly trash Germany who are made up predominantly of Bayern Munich players.

All the evidence from the past few season point to this Idro. There is no point getting worked up and making baseless allegations against one of the best teams in history. Bayern Munich have to work hard to catch up. But eventually they might, if Barcelona decline. You are inferior, just accept it already.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:56 am

Oh boy, this thread is filled with so many trolls it's disturbing.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:05 am

kiranr wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

I've seen Barca getting to the final on 2 occasion through, cheating, diving and play acting and of course it's really surprising that even with such help, with penalties, freekicks, Ref killing the redeems of other teams flow, still you guys stands no chance against us, it's a shame really.

Conspiracy theories. If you can't prove anything, don't make claims. Barcelona have been at the receiving end of many wrong decisions too. Barcelona win because they have the better team.

They have the better team than Bayern Munich too. Just look at the various examples over the past few seasons. One time we meet in the CL and Bayern are demolished. Spain constantly trash Germany who are made up predominantly of Bayern Munich players.

All the evidence from the past few season point to this Idro. There is no point getting worked up and making baseless allegations against one of the best teams in history. Bayern Munich have to work hard to catch up. But eventually they might, if Barcelona decline. You are inferior, just accept it already.

Of course we were inferior when we played.

-------------------Rensing--------------
Lell--Demichelis---------Breno--oddo

hey, Schweinsteiger was still a winger, ancient grand-daddies like, Atlintop and were still playing in our midfield along with Ze Roberto and Luca Toni.

Should I give you a preview of all those players, ok, I don't have the time but Rensing is now in Bundesliga 2, Breno is in Prison and Oddo I've absolutely no ideal where he's.

Yes that Bayern team was inferior to Barca and of course now you have Messi and We've Neuer.

I honest believe the current Bayern squad we beat Barca, what let us down is just our coaches.

As soon as we find the right coach, Dortmund stands no chance.

it's funny how Klopp accept that Bayern are better than them only that they have better atmosphere in Dortmund and some people come here to argued that Dortmund are better.

If you watch all the macthes we played, we always dominate the opponent, there is no one time we've be dominated, but out of self destruct we make individual mistake, eventually leading to defeat and as soon as we get a stable coach, the world we know.

and our depth has improve greatly now, with.

Dante, Rafinha, Contento, Tymo, Can, (new-midfield), Muller, Shaqiri, Mandzukic and Pizarro all on the bench.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:14 am

isnt this a juve thread?

anyways to answer the question absolutely- but with a catch. a top drawer striker would be the first step but what juve and any team needs to challenge the top 3 is depth.

juve are quite thin imo. as far as depth goes.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:51 am

Chelsea a top three team now banana

Look we've made some great signings thus far and imo the squad we're building may be good enough to legitmately challenge Barca and Madrid without having to park the bus in a few seasons form now, but atm we're not on their level.

Having said that id struggle to say whose is third atm given how terrible United, City and BVB did in Europe but id still probably say United because despite last season CL being an utter failure, they were great in the league, and recent history does show that they are one of the best CL teams over the past five or so seasons and im sure next season they will challenge for the league and CL

On topic, Juve we're pushed to the very limit ast season by Milan who had to play CL while Juve did not play in any European competitions which really pushed things in their favour, imo if Juve were in last seasons CL they wouldve heavily struggled to win the league, and due to this i think Juve need much more then a top striker to challenge the top three.

To be a top three side you need to be challenging on every front, every season, when was the last time Juventus did that?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:19 am

jibers wrote:Juve fans are having delusions of grandeur atm. Serie is a shite league. Even Milans vp is saying it can no longer accept big players Laughing United vs Barcelona is the most dominant performance? Are you kdding me? Milan demolishing Barcelona 4-0. Ajax demolsihing inter 2-0 with Inter leaving their half like twice. Madrid vs Eintracht Frankfurt the greatest performance in european cup history. Milan vs Steaua București 4-0. I could go on but you clearly started watching football post 08. You are the most biased and clueless fan here.

Serie a is shit atm? Yeah, maybe... but this means epl is shit to.. Few examples: Napoli beat city(which you are not able to), Ac milan beat arsenal, Italy beat England (with players from their own league)... I'm not saying serie a is better, but it's not a big difference between the two leagues.

i didn't say it was the highest score difference in final..
but when attempts on target: 11-1, posession: 63% barcelona, and corners: 6-0... that final utd looked like a sparring partner for barcelona

not to mention last year's ucl when you were not able to go through from a grop with Otelul Galati, Basel and benfica.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:10 am

Seria A was top 3-4 league 11/12 but as of today.. realistically it is lucky to be top 6, will probably still be competitive but.. yeah.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:14 am

Donuts wrote:Seria A was top 3-4 league 11/12 but as of today.. realistically it is lucky to be top 6, will probably still be competitive but.. yeah.

And why do you think so ?Because PSG went on a spending spree all of a sudden ?

I think you can still look up the league co-efficient table as a matter of fact.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:15 am

Juve shoulud sign Super Mario Smile
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:16 am

Teamanarchy SHOULD learn how to spell...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:16 am

Surag wrote:
Donuts wrote:Seria A was top 3-4 league 11/12 but as of today.. realistically it is lucky to be top 6, will probably still be competitive but.. yeah.

I think you can still look up the league co-efficient table as a matter of fact.
Well make your list of top leagues, this is just my opinion, no need to get so hostile lol.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:35 am

Donuts wrote:
Surag wrote:

Well make your list of top leagues, this is just my opinion, no need to get so hostile lol.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic. Italy still has loads of quality and has top teams such as Juve, Milan, Inter, Napoli, Roma, Udinese, and Lazio.

You can't even compare Serie A to Ligue 1 because Serie A is miles ahead. Ligue 1 has only 1 good team, the rest are crap. Pretty much it.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:40 am

7amood11 wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Surag wrote:

I don't know if you're being sarcastic. Italy still has loads of quality and has top teams such as Juve, Milan, Inter, Napoli, Roma, Udinese, and Lazio.

You can't even compare Serie A to Ligue 1 because Serie A is miles ahead. Ligue 1 has only 1 good team, the rest are crap. Pretty much it.
Nah not being sarcastic and I'm not talking about Ligue 1, just leagues in general. If it wern't for Juventus honestly Seria A would be rather crappy, least Spain has two top teams instead of 1 you know what I mean?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next