Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Swagg wrote:Where can I download the USA game? I wasn't up at 9:30 am lol.. Thepiratebay.org has nothing right now

IDK maybe one of the NBC channels will show it again. They showed a replay of it earlier in the afternoon.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 pm

dmize wrote:
Swagg wrote:Where can I download the USA game? I wasn't up at 9:30 am lol.. Thepiratebay.org has nothing right now

IDK maybe one of the NBC channels will show it again. They showed a replay of it earlier in the afternoon.

It's so annoying trying to watch the things that I want to watch here.. The TV guide sucks, it can say one sport but another sport will be playing.. Yesterday I even skimmed ahead to 9:30 am and didn't see Basketball listed on any of the channels covering the Olympics

Mad

Last edited by Swagg on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Caught the Russia - Great Britan game, the new Sota kid from Russia Sheved was beasting 16 , 11 assists and 7 boards. Looks almost a crisp a passer as Rubio, Timberwolves are gonna be fun to watch Smile

Kirilenko still has his D as well, defended Deng very very well.

Minny might just be the best passing team in the league other than probably the Spurs, next year.

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 10 ShvedKaun
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 pm

Got the USA-Tunisia game on right now.. I had to pause it for an hour to do some stuff so I'm still in the 1st quarter but what a pathetic start by USA :facepalm: It's like in the first 8 minutes they felt they didn't even need to try against these guys. Chandler lets a looseball roll right by his feet and Tunisia gets it because their guy was willing to go to the floor for it. Disgusting, then they want to settle for 3 pointers when no one besides Durant and maybe Melo has been making them consistently.

And it would never happen, but right now I'd want Westbrook starting at point, and have our primary lineup be: Westbrook, Kobe, Bron, Durant, Chandler. Don't need WB to pass, Bron plays distributor. He's shown he'll work much harder on D than both Paul/Deron and he can actually get to the rack against zones.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:04 am

Kobe at it again

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 10 318701_400829703313994_464679179_n

/trolololol
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:36 pm

An under the radar, yet excellent move I think was L.A getting Eddie Jordan as assistant coach..basically offensive coach to Brown's defensive coach while Kobe is the real boss.

Jordan is an excellent coach imo and he runs the Princetown offence, one of the most intresting out there. If your unaware, Adelman used that same offence for the Kings with Webber, Divac, Peja, Bibby and those guys.

I think it suits LA really well, there players are high IQ guys and much better reacting to the defence rather than running sets, especially basic ones.

The only slight question mark is Nash, who is a wheeling deeling point guard who likes to conduct. The Princetown offence, like the triangle offence, takes the ball out of the point guards hands from time to time. However, while that doesnt suit Nash, he is a excellent spot up shooter and at his age the relief from all ball handling and especially creative duties might be small relief. Still think its possible to have him playing his game, Arenas used to dominate the ball in that way while he played under Jordan in Wasington and both Jason Kidd and CP3 have florished in the same offence before for the Nets and Hornets respectively.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:00 pm

I read about it, I love it except Bynum really really doesn't fit.Doesn't move well enough without the ball to stand on the Perimiter is a terrible passer.

This offense with Odom at the 4 and Gasol at the 5.

Scary shit.

I think you need to adjust it somewhat to keep the bigs closer to the rim, withing shooting and rebounding range to ensure less fatigue and not give up our most valuable asset (offensive boards).
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Bynum doesnt have to come out to the perimeter, its not a pre-requiste of the offence from all the times I seen it run.

Everyone thinks of Brad Miller and Vlade Divac, but the Wizards had Brendan Haywood and Ethan Thomas manning the position and they did just fine. If Bynum can play in the triangle he can play in this.

You dont have to be Divac to play C in the offence, it just makes you that much more deadly.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:18 pm

That's the thing, Bynum was never more than a 4th option in the triangle, he got his points on offensive boards and probably got a couple play's run for him when he''s out there with the bench.

Never really took the time to get him into his post game, and it'll be more of the same here.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Yeah, thats very true and a good point. Now he isnt putback man its going to be a little different. Thoman and Haywood just got the hell out of the way and got offensive boards..Bynum wont just do that.

I admit, with Nash and the question over Bynum its perhaps not the perfect offence to run..but its sure as hell alot better than Browns...I dont even know what to call it offence.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:59 pm

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 10 Kobeshoe_mediumthe official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 10 LEBRON-DURANT-STARthe official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 10 KobeLOL
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:30 pm

"People can use all the Rondo stuff – and it was there, no doubt about that – but it was me more than Rondo," said Rivers, who is working as an NBC analyst during the Olympics. "I'm the guy who gave Rondo the ball. I'm the guy who decided that Rondo needed to be more of the leader of the team. That doesn't mean guys liked that – and Ray did not love that – because Rondo now had the ball all the time.

"Think about everything [Allen] said when he left, 'I want to be more of a part of the offense.' Everything was back at Rondo. And I look at that, and say, 'That's not Rondo's fault.' That's what I wanted Rondo to do, and that's what Rondo should've done. Because that's Rondo's ability. He's the best passer in the league. He has the best feel in the league. He's not a great shooter, so he needs the ball in his hands to be effective. And that bothered Ray.

"And not starting [games] bothered Ray. I did examine it, and the conclusion I came back to was this: By doing the right things, we may have lost Ray. If I hadn't done that, I would've been a hypocrite. In the opening speech I make every year, I tell the team: 'Every decision I make is going to be what's good for the team, and it may not be what's good for the individual.' "

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympics--doc-rivers-takes-blame-for-ray-allen-leaving-celtics-for-heat-.html
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:39 pm

The KD and Lebron thing was so funny, saw it during the game.

As for the Allen thing, Rivers makes alot of sense. I dont really think anyone is to blame, it is what it is is as they say.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:24 pm

I really doubt Ray left because he didn't have the ball in his hands... He was fine with it for the first 4 years on the C's. He can't create his own shot anymore, and hasn't been able to really in the last few seasons. They were running less and less sets for him, but still when he was open more often than not Rondo got him the ball.

He left because they dangled him in trade talks for 3 straight years, hadn't got along with Rondo, had sacrificed more than KG/PP yet still got treated like he didn't matter. Loyalty goes both ways.

This article is just Doc protecting Rondo basically.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:32 am

True, I think this is Rondo protection. But I dont think Rondo should be blamed the way Kobe was for Shaq leaving, it doesnt seem like that.

Your second paragraph there pretty much sums it up, but I dont doubt that Allen wanted to be a bigger part of the offence. He was still very much part of it, but I do think it had decreased since his first year for example.

What I dont get is, if thats true, why would he go to the Heat?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:45 pm

The Franchise wrote:
What I dont get is, if thats true, why would he go to the Heat?

Where else could he have gone though? He wanted to go to a contender, the Clippers cancelled his meeting(I honestly thought they had a great shot). It was really either New York, Miami or stay in Boston.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:07 pm

True. But then common sense says stay in Boston .

Ney York or Jersey I guess were options, not that I blame him for turning thoses down. Still, I would imagine someone like him who supposedly wants to play for a contender but still contribute and play a meaningful role wouldnt of chosen the Heat.

Mavs', Spurs and even LA fit that better if they had any intrest.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Kobes going ham right now, I'm 5 mins in the Nigeria-US game and he's got 14 points

edit: USA started 11-14 from 3 damn. 49 points in the 1st quarter Shocked Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Nigeria :bow:

But when KD, Kobe and Melo are hitting 3's for fun, then what can you do.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Melo :bow:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:23 pm

'Melo...Mother of God...
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Melo's release in a so freaking effortless.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Good grief.

US are hitting EVERYTHING from deep. That FIBA line sucks ass.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 pm

156...lollerblades
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:56 pm

that's the highest amount of points in Olympics history right?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:05 am

Yup
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next