Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 16 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:56 am

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 16 2d7w1w

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 16 Shocking the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 16 Shocking rofl rofl the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 16 Puke

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 16 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by McAgger Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:06 am

maybe she's his highschool sweetheart. I think it's better than having a gold-digger at your side.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:11 am

I mean it was nice of him to take his grandma out around town. But that's not why I posted the pic. What tf is he wearing? I don't know what's more ridiculous, the Amish hat, the random feather hanging from his ladies sweater, the leather capris or the ridiculous red wrestling boots. Good god.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:20 am

Haha I didn't even glance once at what he was wearing. Just noticed those red boots Laughing

You're reaction is suitable for that attire, I most definitely agree.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:19 am

LOOOL Im pissing myself...wtf is he wearing...

I swear its only NBA players...they are so far up their own ass they actually think they can wear anything and pull it off.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Yeah it's not nearly as bad in other sports. Chandler makes Russell Westbrooks outfits look normal.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:26 pm

SbB has learned Chris Broussard & Jon Barry won't return to ESPN's NBA studio. Added to show: @sportsguy33 & Stan Van Gundy

Glad sources is gone. Stan Van is a nice addition, but Bill Simmons? :facepalm: Get ready for a hundred Real World pop culture references every night. Plus the guys voice is just plain annoying.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:00 am

Simmons is a boss, at least his articles are lol..

Will Van Gundy still be an in game announcer though?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:30 am

That's Jeff Van Gundy, who'll still be on the air doing games. SVG will be in studio. I give Simmons props for grantland.com, and he is a huge huge NBA fan but imo his whole schtick tired out years ago. Plus he's got too many biases to be on national TV, and this is coming from a Celtic fan. Then again SVG talking about Dwight will probably be similar lol.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:33 am

Oops misread Stan lol.. I would rather have Jon Barry over him though.. I guess I don't know Simmons as well as you do, but I want to see what he has to offer because of Grantland lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:19 am

Sad day for me.. the GOAT college basketball coach of the last 20 years is set to retire tomorrow.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/8371331/connecticut-huskies-jim-calhoun-announce-retirement

Sad He turned UConn into a powerhouse by himself. Put more players in the NBA in the last 15 years than any other school, including an NBA high 14 right now. Ray Allen, Rip Hamilton, Ben Gordon, Caron, Rudy, Okafor, AJ Price, Kemba, Lamb, Drummond, etc. End of an era.

Kevin Ollie is taking over for at least a year. If you remember he was on those early OKC Thunder teams a couple years ago and was that veteran presence they so desperately needed at the time. Potentially he could be a great coach.

edit: OKC really wanted Ollie to stay within the team, he coulda have been heading for a asst or head coaching gig in the NBA:
19h Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
Kevin Ollie is enormously respected in both NBA and college circles. College HC, NBA HC, NBA GM, he could have written his own ticket
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Kevin Ollie could've been on front office or coaching fast track in the NBA. Upon retirement, Sam Presti badly wanted to keep Ollie in OKC
Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
As @WojYahooNBA points out, Thunder GM Sam Presti hoped to groom Ollie as his top lieutenant and, undoubtedly, a future NBA general manager

Oh and I have to post this also:
the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 16 Kevin-ollie-10-580
Lol. Also played for the Kings and Magic.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Kevin Ollie..despite all the teams he has played for, I recall him as a Sixer mostly. Was a pretty good defender and pass at some stage.

Anyway, what is taken so long for Kenyon Martin to find a team? I find it strange he hasnt been snapped up, one of my favourite players really.

He is a little crazy, but he is a geniune tough guy and presence out there on the floor. One of the better post defenders, still has some athletic ability and finishs very well around the basket still. Funny looking but effective jumper too aswell as a fairly good rebounder.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Yeah Kenyon still has something left in the tank. However I believe he wants more than the vet minimum and teams are reluctant to pay that much. The Knicks want to sign him but they want him for the vet min.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:32 pm

True. Though I think he is he worth more than the vet min. He aint THAT old.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:17 am

According to ESPN, Ryan Aderson is better than Luis Scola, Milsap, John Wall, Ilyasov, Holiday, Gallinari, Bargnani, Lowry, David West, David Lee, Brandon Jennings, Tony Allen, Jason Terry and Ray Allen.

Not sure if serious.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:38 am

The Franchise wrote:According to ESPN, Ryan Aderson is better than Luis Scola, Milsap, John Wall, Ilyasov, Holiday, Gallinari, Bargnani, Lowry, David West, David Lee, Brandon Jennings, Tony Allen, Jason Terry and Ray Allen.

Not sure if serious.

Just checked ESPN's list and lolol. He may be better than Lee, maybe Bargs, and maybe even Ray although it pains me to say that, but that's it. Millsap >>>>> Anderson by far.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:13 am

There are a few guys he may be better than in that list, its subjective and if he is above a few of those guys I can live with that....but all of them....

He might be better than Ray because of his age..maybe Tony Allen because of his offence..but im not sure I will buy the other ones.

Lee is a superior rebounder, passer and can drive to score in the paint. Bargs is a better post defender, almost as good a shooter and can drive the ball. I would rather have those two as my best player than Anderson, thats for sure.

But yeah, its subjective...but better than all of them...no way.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:49 am

Here's a interesting Statistical take on Anderson Dani (I know you don't care for them , but it's interesting).

I don't really know how to describe why I rate him, all I can say in the few games I watched he showed remarkable Iq and decision making..so he seems to me like the ideal complimentary player.http://www.hornets247.com/2012/09/02/ryan-anderson-stat-pack/
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:28 am

Your right, I dont care for stats lol

Anyway, he is a excellent complimentary player...complimentary.

A top 50 player probably should be one of those.

Guys like Scola are considerably more skilled. Anderson might put up better numbers, but lets see those numbers without Howard drawing attention from 2, 3 defenders.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:43 am

Who do you guys think will be #2-10 on the ESPN list? No specific order:

Durant, Dwight, Kobe, D-Wade, Melo, Chris Paul, Westbrook, Kevin Love, Deron

Maybe Tony P in there somewhere
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Well thats 9 guys you named, so one of them will be 11. Out of those named, for me Westbrook or Love fall out.

I would have Rondo in there above either of those two.

Order I have no idea about. I need to know if Wade was injured or just old to start with.

Also where doea Rose fit in?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Yeah 9+LeBron = 10 scratch ..

I would personally put Rondo in there but he doesn't seem to get the credit he deserves on things like this.. D-Rose won't be there because of injury I'm guessing

D-Wade wasn't at his best but still played well when he was healthy and after getting his knees drained, especially in the Indiana series.. Last season he was 4I think, can see him dropping to around 8-10..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:51 pm

1. LeBron James
2. Kevin Durant
3a. Dwight Howard
3b. Chris Paul
3c. Kobe Bryant
6. Carmelo Anthony
7. Dirk Nowitzki
8. Rajon Rondo
9 a. Dwyane Wade
9 b. Russell Westbrook

Looking back.

I want to put Bynum there but really can't figure out where.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 pm

The biggest loser in NBA playoffs history the 6th best player in the League. Laughing

1. LBJ
2. Dwight
3. KD
4. CP3
5. Wade
6. Westbrook
7. Dirk
8. Kobe
9. Rose
10. Rondo
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:18 am

Best scorer and Best closer in the game.

Not his fault New York is a joke and that Amare is a ridiculously terrible fit....but I like the team this year a bit more than previously.

Versatile Perimiter defense and good rim protection will compensate for alot of his weaknesses, but regardless he should be playing at least half his minutes at the 4 which won't happen with Amare.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:57 am

Swagg wrote:Yeah 9+LeBron = 10 scratch ..

I would personally put Rondo in there but he doesn't seem to get the credit he deserves on things like this..

True. People just seem to focus on his main(one?) deficiency. But his defense, ability to get to the rim whenever, playmaking more than make up for it. I keep waiting for him to take that next step with his shooting but it doesn't look like he'll ever be consistent with it.

And he needs to play the regular season with the intensity he shows in the playoffs.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next