Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:02 am

Gil wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Knicks Laughing

TOP 5 D going into today's game. rofl
rofl

131 points ffs rofl

Btw, dat Carmelo black hole :bow: Laughing

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Gil Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:05 am

dmize wrote:
Gil wrote:
Wonder what Parsons will be offered in the summer. (His contract runs out next year right?)

He's locked up until 2015. The next 2 seasons the Rockets have a team option on him, which they'll definitely pick up.

WOW.

Asik, Harden and Parsons are all studs.

Houston might be a problem in the coming years if Lin & their rookies pan out and they can get a #1 option plus depth to pair with Harden.

Blue Barrett wrote:
Gil wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Knicks Laughing

rofl

131 points ffs rofl

Him and Felton clearly went into today's game of trying to show Lin up and it backfired in the worst way possible. rofl

Knicks will never win with Carmelo.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:11 am

Gil wrote:
dmize wrote:
Gil wrote:
Biggest joke in all of pro sports. Laughing

Laughing they did only give up 56 points this half, gotta be close to a DAntoni record. But no, the honor of biggest joke in pro sports would be the New York Jets.

OT, but after yesterday if I had to go to a Jets game this season I'd wear a paper bag. That team has taken 5 years off my life at least.

my teams quarterback
the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 Stillbetterthancassel.0_standard_709.0

God help me

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Can't believe I missed that lmao. You're actually a Jets fan lol??? A-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

Why on earth didn't they go all in for Peyton in the offseason? Instead they got one of the worst QB's in the League and Tim Tebow.

Should tank the rest of the season and trade up for Geno Smith.

Damn, you had to rub it in Sad

Depressing as hell tbh, lol. I just watch them for the comedy now, and they brought plenty of it last night.

Seriously it's so hard to watch them, one of the most pathetic franchises in the history of all sports.

2009-11 I should probably savor because it's the last time we'll be any good for a while. If we had another QB other than Sanchez we would have won a SB in 2010.

I think we did go hard at Manning(I think he didn't wanna be in the same market as his brother though) either way, I remember the media saying Sanchez was upset they were going after Manning lmao.

some more classic SOJets moments this year:
the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 Sanchez

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 Sanchez-Hits-Tebow-In-The-Head

That last one is just fn brilliant, 3 and short, and they sent Tebow out as a receiver rofl rofl But then drilling him in the head, that was just the cherry on top.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 am

Gil wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Gil wrote:

rofl

131 points ffs rofl

Him and Felton clearly went into today's game of trying to show Lin up and it backfired in the worst way possible. rofl

Knicks will never win with Carmelo.
Wouldn't be surprised if they lost to Detroit next Laughing

They're probably somewhere around No.10 on that top defense list after this Houston game.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:30 am

Damian Lillard is gunna win ROY.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:56 am

Is anyone else with League pass having a problem with the game skipping a lot of sequences?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:08 am

Metta World Peace turned into an all-star over night, his best quarter ever as a laker
16 points on 6 for 7, including a contested 3 :bow:
Pau also found his balls so far, let's see how he keeps it up, maybe the heavy criticism helped on his mentality

EDIT: Jamison with 11 points and 11 rebounds in 15 minutes, seems like he is coming into his own, even though Dallas are probably just having their worst day.
D12 not looking very healthy, but good defense today so far, the offense though is non-existant
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Love getting exposed pretty badly.

His team builds a winning record without him, he comes back and they lose 3 in a row with the BEST PF IN THE GAME!!!! Rolling Eyes

Not even Top 5 to be honest. I'd take Aldridge, Bosh, DIRK!!!, Griffin and Zbo over him any day of the week.

Rubio is secretly the MVP of that team.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:02 am

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8674008/23-year-old-daughter-houston-rockets-kevin-mchale-dies

Sad shit Sad Only 23... RIP
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:19 am

Gil wrote:Love getting exposed pretty badly.

His team builds a winning record without him, he comes back and they lose 3 in a row with the BEST PF IN THE GAME!!!! Rolling Eyes

Not even Top 5 to be honest. I'd take Aldridge, Bosh, DIRK!!!, Griffin and Zbo over him any day of the week.

Rubio is secretly the MVP of that team.

Love is obviously still a great player and still the best 4 depending on Dirks health.

Clearly they had some kind of rhythm before Love came back and they are struggling to find it again with him. Normal stuff, dont knee jerk.

Rubio is more important though I agree.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:20 am

dmize wrote:http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8674008/23-year-old-daughter-houston-rockets-kevin-mchale-dies

Sad shit Sad Only 23... RIP

RIP

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:38 am

Some crazy plays recently.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:48 am

Barnes.

I really didn't expect such a tremendous athlete. I knew he was 6'8 and had a nice shooting touch but he has the sort of smooth athleticism you don't really expect from someone with such a refined game , especially someone outside of a top 5 pick.

Hope he gets more minutes and that Curry and especially Thompson stop shooting on sight and actually try to work him into the offense.

Cousins was Shaq-esque lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 am

Did anyone catch the poor CP3 defence and then Williams offensive foul on the Blake block?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:56 am

He missed the shot, but even I was laughing at this rofl

Good god
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 am

I don't think he got crossed...I'd like to believe there was a sniper in the building.

I was dead when he hit the floor! I somehow enjoyed the real-time more-so than the slow motion replay.

Thanks for sharing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:33 pm

LOOOL He died.

Drummond says not in my house fella.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:37 pm

^ Damn I missed that, that was sick.

Went 1-6 shooting against the Knicks but still grabbed 11 boards in 19 minutes.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 am

Well his offensive game is coming along to be fair, but at 19 the future is bright..especially on the defensive end. I really like him.

BTW, you seen season 2 of open court? I saw the ads, but didnt see anything else after that. But that was months ago...a quick youtube search confirms they did do it, I seen 4 45 minute long episodes with some really funny and good debates.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:32 am

Watching Knicks-Nets. If it gets boring I'll go to sleep.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:32 am

Goodnight Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:39 am

THC 10 wrote:Goodnight Razz
Lol. Its been entertaining so far.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 am

The Franchise wrote:Well his offensive game is coming along to be fair, but at 19 the future is bright..especially on the defensive end. I really like him.

BTW, you seen season 2 of open court? I saw the ads, but didnt see anything else after that. But that was months ago...a quick youtube search confirms they did do it, I seen 4 45 minute long episodes with some really funny and good debates.

He has a better touch around the rim than most people thought. When he learns to use his strength like Cousins did on Favors above, look out.

This was a great game for him if you haven't seen the highlights

I recorded a couple of them and saw most of the episode 4(the latest I believe?) Good discussions on super teams, the Lakers(before Brown was fired), competition in the West. They all seemed to agree it was simply the Lakers/OKC in the west. At this point, I think there's 4 teams that could come out of the west. OKC, Grizz, Lakers and Spurs.

Last edited by dmize on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:45 am

When Rondo's record is over, I'll be happy. Don't get me wrong I wanna see him break Stockton and Magics record, but I'd rather win.

This was just pathetic, he's done it before but this one was real annoying
the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 692867005
background: Bass or Terry steals the ball at the Magics 3 point line, Bass throws it forward to Rondo who's about 10-15 feet in front of anyone else. He slows down completely turns around and tosses it like a QB to Bass with a defender draped all over him, and misses the layup. Thankfully the ball bounced to Terry who hit a jumper.

Then in OT we saw the aggressive Rondo like against Miami in the playoffs, much much better version.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:46 am

:facepalm:

I don't understand how he can be happy chasing a record in that manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:51 am

It's kind of contradictory to say what he's doing is selfish, but it kinda is. For the most part he'd rather have just a chance for an assist rather than an easy layup.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next